Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Emanuella Is Now A Big Girl - New Video Of Comic Star Stirs Reactions Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emanuella Is Now A Big Girl - New Video Of Comic Star Stirs Reactions Online (5541 Views)

Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures / Laycon's Oversized Sneakers To The Headies Award Sparked Reactions Online / Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emanuella Is Now A Big Girl - New Video Of Comic Star Stirs Reactions Online by TheOlusanjo(m): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2023
Nigerian comedian and skit maker, Mark Angel, has recently sparked a wave of nostalgia and admiration among fans after sharing a video showcasing the transformation of child comedian, Emanuella Samuel, who rose to fame through his comedy skits.

The young Emanuella became an instant internet sensation at a tender age, with her natural talent for comedy and relatable antics. Since then, she has grown and matured into a beautiful teenager, leaving fans in awe of her transformation.

Mark Angel shared a video on social media that displayed the evolution of Emmanuella from her early days as a child comedian to her current status as a successful and talented teenager.

The video featured a compilation of photos that highlighted her journey from a young girl with a funny bone to a teenager with a bright future ahead.

Watch video here: https://burbles.ng/2023/04/27/emanuella-is-now-a-big-girl-new-video-of-comic-star-stirs-reactions-on-social-media/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emanuella Is Now A Big Girl - New Video Of Comic Star Stirs Reactions Online by incandescentena: 9:35am On Apr 27, 2023
Ugly emmanuella with plenty Nigeria Naira tongue grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emanuella Is Now A Big Girl - New Video Of Comic Star Stirs Reactions Online by Amotolongbo(f): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2023
incandescentena:
what do you mean by ugly?
Emmanuella is a gorgeous girl. Please appreciate her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emanuella Is Now A Big Girl - New Video Of Comic Star Stirs Reactions Online by Amotolongbo(f): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2023
I’m always so concerned about this uncle thingy o.

Uncle Mark, you’ve really tried for Emmanuella, please don’t fall for “grooming” temptation o.

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Is Now A Big Girl - New Video Of Comic Star Stirs Reactions Online by Emperormartin(m): 10:42am On Apr 27, 2023
The young shall grow
Re: Emanuella Is Now A Big Girl - New Video Of Comic Star Stirs Reactions Online by odinga1of: 11:04am On Apr 27, 2023
Amotolongbo:

Uncle Mark, you’ve really tried for Emmanuella, please don’t fall for “grooming” temptation o.

They are both cousins in the lord. So no shaking like Tinubu swearing in.

3 Likes

Re: Emanuella Is Now A Big Girl - New Video Of Comic Star Stirs Reactions Online by tiswell(m): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2023
e remains small make she for ripe finish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emanuella Is Now A Big Girl - New Video Of Comic Star Stirs Reactions Online by incandescentena: 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Yes i do always appreciate ugly girl. Especially the very ugly ones
Re: Emanuella Is Now A Big Girl - New Video Of Comic Star Stirs Reactions Online by sheggsliveth: 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2023
Amotolongbo:

Dey decieve yourself....Naira apart you, fit carry another girl with same face and shape in mist of your friends?

6 Likes

Re: Emanuella Is Now A Big Girl - New Video Of Comic Star Stirs Reactions Online by dazzlingd(m): 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
Amotolongbo:

Lol, as long as humans with dick and puzzy exists on this earth, everything is expected in the matter of romance and knacking. Anything is expected
Re: Emanuella Is Now A Big Girl - New Video Of Comic Star Stirs Reactions Online by RepoMan007: 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2023
Hmmm she should enter bigger things now.
Re: Emanuella Is Now A Big Girl - New Video Of Comic Star Stirs Reactions Online by Tochj(m): 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
She is still like 13years
A very little kid.

2 Likes

Re: Emanuella Is Now A Big Girl - New Video Of Comic Star Stirs Reactions Online by Toptopfloor: 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
Okay.

Re: Emanuella Is Now A Big Girl - New Video Of Comic Star Stirs Reactions Online by Sucre6: 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
incandescentena:

You wreek of immaturity
Re: Emanuella Is Now A Big Girl - New Video Of Comic Star Stirs Reactions Online by IrawoKross: 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
Amotolongbo:

Dirty mindset you have.
Mark is not like your husband

5 Likes

Re: Emanuella Is Now A Big Girl - New Video Of Comic Star Stirs Reactions Online by falcon01: 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
Amotolongbo:
she physically Ugly
Re: Emanuella Is Now A Big Girl - New Video Of Comic Star Stirs Reactions Online by Amotolongbo(f): 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
IrawoKross:
Dirty mindset you have.
Mark is not like your husband
Good to know that Mark is not like your father
Re: Emanuella Is Now A Big Girl - New Video Of Comic Star Stirs Reactions Online by Octopusssy(f): 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
Kid is growing up right in our faces smiley
Re: Emanuella Is Now A Big Girl - New Video Of Comic Star Stirs Reactions Online by IrawoKross: 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Good to know that Mark is not like my paedophile useless husband.

I fixed that for you.

3 Likes

Re: Emanuella Is Now A Big Girl - New Video Of Comic Star Stirs Reactions Online by madscientist88(m): 1:00am On Apr 28, 2023
she probably lives abroad,their food does magic due to special steroid additives.but deep down i still feel like its AI edited , something feels off about the proportions in the picture,her cousin did a good job managing her tho.

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Is Now A Big Girl - New Video Of Comic Star Stirs Reactions Online by Rokiat(f): 1:10am On Apr 28, 2023
incandescentena:

Ugly according to who you? Are you now the chairman who decides who’s ugly or beautiful?

Please that’s your opinion and opinions are not facts.
Re: Emanuella Is Now A Big Girl - New Video Of Comic Star Stirs Reactions Online by IrawoKross: 1:50am On Apr 28, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Fix it for your mother
Cry if you want to
Re: Emanuella Is Now A Big Girl - New Video Of Comic Star Stirs Reactions Online by Passionnn: 6:52am On Apr 28, 2023
Amotolongbo:

The grooming theory is actually a possibility

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Is Now A Big Girl - New Video Of Comic Star Stirs Reactions Online by KingMack(m): 8:40am On Apr 28, 2023
she growing beautifully
Re: Emanuella Is Now A Big Girl - New Video Of Comic Star Stirs Reactions Online by Theicecode(m): 9:06am On Apr 28, 2023
Amotolongbo:
She's ugly but not very ugly..when she eventually becomes an adult her appearance might change

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Is Now A Big Girl - New Video Of Comic Star Stirs Reactions Online by ShaqFu: 9:30am On Apr 28, 2023
Octopusssy:
Kid is growing up right in our faces smiley
okay I had to read what you wrote twice, because I thought I read, "kid is growing up in the right places". 😁🤦
Re: Emanuella Is Now A Big Girl - New Video Of Comic Star Stirs Reactions Online by ShaqFu: 9:32am On Apr 28, 2023
Rokiat:

Ugly according to who you? Are you now the chairman who decides who’s ugly or beautiful?

Please that’s your opinion and opinions are not facts.
Rokiatu never disappoints. Always revealing and yet hiding...

1 Like

Re: Emanuella Is Now A Big Girl - New Video Of Comic Star Stirs Reactions Online by Ogiame: 9:32am On Apr 28, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Good to know that Mark is not like your father
Ahanhan! Too early for you two to be insulting each other.
Mynd44 Justwise, rule number 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Charly Boy's First Daughter, Maggy, And Her Family In Photoshoots / After So Long, Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Daughter And Baby Daddy / Yoruba Nollywood Twin (ibeji Oran) Killed By Spiritual Attack.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.