Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Looking For Anyone To Consider This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Looking For Anyone To Consider This (150 Views)

If Only Seun Could Consider This / Even Two Sources Of Income Not Enough. Consider THIS / Consider This This New Month!!! Happy New Month!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Anyone To Consider This by Hameed22: 9:40am On Apr 27, 2023
Good day nairalanders. I want to use this moment to seek help from anyone who is willing to purchase my phone. The problem i am having is that I urgently need to repay a loan of 18k which is due on the 1st of May. I a a final year student of unilorin and I had to urgently use the funds to fast track my project. I am in a very serious dilemma right now and I am unable to concentrate on my tests, project anf upcoming examination. I am already losing sleep over this matter. I am in a very precarious situation and a spill over was likely if I didn't go to the extreme. Here is my previous thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/7667987/urgent-request-job
Please people, i badly need to settle the debts because of the embarrassment that will follow if I do not.
The phone is a Tecno spark go 2021 and is in good working condition with no defects. The main purpose of doing this is to settle this debt.

(1) (Reply)

The Best MDF Boards| Ligna Panel / WATCH LIVE CAF African U-17 Nations Cup Nigeria 0-1 Morocco GAME IS ON / I Buy Giftcards At Good Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.