Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room (68315 Views)

Young Girl Killed By Stray Bullet While Asleep In Her Bed In Maiduguri / "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers / Somalian Judge Cuts Off Private Parts Of 2 Men For Raping 10 Year Old (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by barinedan(m): 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
Trouble comes in different ways. Even in your own house danger is looking for you. Baba God help us oo
Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by stormborn28(m): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
obontami:
angry

I know say na here dem take see you
Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by Dearlord(m): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
This is history made and also a lesson to every dickson that the clitoris is the strongest thing ever.
Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by kokoA(m): 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2023
mechanics:
The doctors who did the operation were really professionals.
professional clitorologits.
Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by obontami: 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
grin
stormborn28:

I know say na here dem take see you
Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by Kingbuhari(m): 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
From the CT scan she looks sexy... can we see her full picture without clothes I want do my own examing
Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by Maga123: 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
See the kind unimaginable things wey they happen and one young star in nigeria is shouting war
Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
Hahahahahaha
One of the craziest things I have ever heard.
Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by stormborn28(m): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
Samantha124:
Damn.. grin grin cheesy.. some places are not supposed to be shot no matter what..🤣🤣🤣

The woman was lying down not sitting.. If she is sitting , the bullet can't get there
Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
JDistribute:
What are the odds?

Well, I guess in a world of 8 billion people, anything can happen.
Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2023
Each time she has to go for a check up she'd have to open her legs for everyone attending to her to see.. grin grin grin

I never wish to be her..🤣🤣🤣
stormborn28:

The woman was lying down not sitting.. If she is sitting , the bullet can't get there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by sonnie10: 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2023
Kingbuhari:
From the CT scan she looks sexy... can we see her full picture without clothes I want do my own examing

Those are not CT but plain X-ray. The image is most likely doctored. The projection of the metal object shows a transversal path meaning it came from the side.
How did it get to that point of almost at pubic symphonies without damage to the adjacent surrounding tissues?
Take a closer look at those images , with intact left inferior pubic rami, and no impact fracture or bony fragment. Also note the in compromised left proximal femur and thigh tissue . It becomes obvious that it is a false representation.
Moreover, when we compare the object size to the body parts, that object should be more than 9mm., Such projectile would hardly come to rest in a soft tissue area, since they are highly powered.
If it was fired anterior to posterior or reversed , the artifact would only be seen top or bottom but never the side. In that case, the object wound appear as round white object of enhanced contrast.
The only view that would present a sideways image of the metallic surface is a special sitting lateral hip, but that is not what is presented here.
Verdict, doctored!
Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by simonfynboi(m): 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2023
Chai....the bullet raped her. Find d shooter and send him to jail ASAP... cheesy
Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by stormborn28(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
Samantha124:
Each time she has to go for a check up she'd have to open her legs for everyone attending to her to see.. grin grin grin

I never wish to be her..🤣🤣🤣

Nawa ooooooo.. Are you saying not many eyes will see your pvssy? As a woman you have no choice except you are going to become a nun
Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
Why would many eyes see my kitten in the first place? grin grin grin
stormborn28:

Nawa ooooooo.. Are you saying not many eyes will see your pvssy? As a woman you have no choice except you are going to become a nun
Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by stormborn28(m): 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
Samantha124:
Why would many eyes see my kitten in the first place? grin grin grin

It is something you can't avoid.. Most women before they get married, they would have dated 3 to 5 men in which banging would have taken place. Also at the point of delivery, you will still spread your legs for doctors to deliver babies... How do you escape all these
Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
First of all, I'm not most women.

And having consensual sex with other men is a choice.

But that Somalian woman doesn't have any choice but to open her legs for everyone attending to her.
stormborn28:

It is something you can't avoid.. Most women before they get married, they would have dated 3 to 5 men in which banging would have taken place. Also at the point of delivery, you will still spread your legs for doctors to deliver babies... How do you escape all these
Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by stormborn28(m): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
Samantha124:

But that Somalian woman doesn't have any choice but to open her legs for everyone attending to her.

Yeah .I quite agree in this scenario
Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by billyG(m): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2023
This story looks cooked up...1st no Somalian women has clitorises...no thanks to female circumcisions.
2 bullet fallen from the sky mean it is fire skyward having lost velocity is dropping under gravity a bullet just weight 10g at least the possibility of tearing via the ceiling & piecing a female in a sitting position from d side is very very unlikely from d narrative unless d bullet is fire horizontally ricocheted d opp wall & fly through her open legs(ladies alway close ya legs)....but I still doubt if d bullet found a clit.
Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by mechanics(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
kokoA:
professional clitorologits.
hahhaha
Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
Samantha124:

Samantha, how art thou doing today? smiley

1 Like

Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by okoroemeka(m): 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
sonnie10:

Those are not CT but plain X-ray. The image is most likely doctored. The projection of the metal object shows a transversal path meaning it came from the side.
How did it get to that point of almost at pubic symphonies without damage to the adjacent surrounding tissues?
Take a closer look at those images , with intact left inferior pubic rami, and no impact fracture or bony fragment. Also note the in compromised left proximal femur and thigh tissue . It becomes obvious that it is a false representation.
Moreover, when we compare the object size to the body parts, that object should be more than 9mm., Such projectile would hardly come to rest in a soft tissue area, since they are highly powered.
If it was fired anterior to posterior or reversed , the artifact would only be seen top or bottom but never the side. In that case, the object wound appear as round white object of enhanced contrast.
The only view that would present a sideways image of the metallic surface is a special sitting lateral hip, but that is not what is presented here.
Verdict, doctored!
but they said the bullet came through the ceiling,it maybe a bullet that was coming down after it was shot in the air and it penetrated the roof and ceiling and impacted the woman's pussy while she was laying down,it is plausible,thank God no man was backing the woman because that man will be stone dead shot through the spinal cord,it could have been another sensetional story,man killed by stray bullet while nacking,what a way to die.
Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by Emdebby2: 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
What was the shooter thinking?
Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by kelvinquincy(m): 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
The bullet must have really been Hot to have landed at the clitorial chamber
Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by kelvinquincy(m): 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
The bullet must have really been horn ny to have landed at the clitorial chamber
Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
I'm doing great, you?
Rayban25:

Samantha, how art thou doing today? smiley
Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm doing great, you?

I'm well

1 Like

Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by MamaletASO: 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
The clitoris must be a big and fleshy one

As big as a preek

1 Like

Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by sonnie10: 12:03am On Apr 28, 2023
okoroemeka:
but they said the bullet came through the ceiling,it maybe a bullet that was coming down after it was shot in the air and it penetrated the roof and ceiling and impacted the woman's pussy while she was laying down,it is plausible,thank God no man was backing the woman because that man will be stone dead shot through the spinal cord,it could have been another sensetional story,man killed by stray bullet while nacking,what a way to die.
Does that projectile path look like what went from top to bottom? Remember with such speed of object and the presumptive short covered distance is an issue and would not able change in direction .
Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by godofuck231: 2:48am On Apr 28, 2023
KATUM!
Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by OblorOblor: 3:07am On Apr 28, 2023
I hope the bullet no release inside her. Make the woman no go born fighter jet.
Re: Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room by Exceed15: 8:14am On Apr 28, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
The bullet must be very hörny to have landed on her clitobaris of all places.

Not funny o bro. This is serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kafayat Idowu: Cherubim & Seraphim Where Teens Are Recruited For Prostitution / Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old / The Busting Of Ayokunnu Human Abattoir In Ogun - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.