Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

Sasha's Aggressive Rap Discourages Her Male Admirers? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sasha's Aggressive Rap Discourages Her Male Admirers? (1484 Views)

Amber Rose Shows Off Her Male P.A In Heels,says She's Proud Of Him(photos) / Maheeda Begs Her Male Fans As She Shares Another Set Of X-rated Photos / Banky W, Kanu Nwankwo, Funke Akindele, Sasha P @ The Olympic Relay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sasha's Aggressive Rap Discourages Her Male Admirers? by naijays: 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2011
Nigerian female rapper, Sasha who was once rumoured to be romantically involved with naeto C has kept her private life mostly under wraps.

Sasha on her love life, shared that she believes her being involved in hiphop shouldn't have discouraged her male admirers.

In this interview, she sounded like a lady whom her career has taken all her focus. The hiphop lady is saying, you must love her for who she is.

Excerpts from her interview on Vanguard

Will you tag yourself a tomboy?

No o! I know I started off as a tom boy because a lot of things that my female friends will do were not interesting to me except for maybe shopping (laughs).
I probably started of as a tom boy because I was a bit more brazen, adventurous and outspoken but I don't
really think I am anymore. I'm a woman now I've grown over the years; that I am feisty doesn't mean that I'm manly

, People say when they see me on stage I look so aggressive. I believe that the content of what you are saying matters. If you watch the Adara video, I wasn't aggressive there because of the message in the song. You have to communicate your message in your
songs. The fact is that I might be aggressive when I'm on stage, but then, I

Read full story here

http://www.jimmysonde.com/2011/09/sashas-hiphop-career-affects-her-love.html?m=1
Re: Sasha's Aggressive Rap Discourages Her Male Admirers? by freshbuoy: 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2011
think this is really dumb how can boys be afraid because she be rapper? even female rapper need love nah lol
Re: Sasha's Aggressive Rap Discourages Her Male Admirers? by BootyOnMe: 6:05am On Sep 27, 2011
Good!
At least, Naija man nor go fit r-ape this wan for Xmas present! grin

I just loooooove assertive women, kiss

Wey my favorite Tonto Dike sef? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Justin Timberlake Finally Engaged To Jessica Biel! / Can Anyone Help Me Identify This Celebrity? / Innocent Idibia "Tuface" Is The Most Respected Nigerian"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.