Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

President Buhari Meets APC Governors At The Villa. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets APC Governors At The Villa. (16761 Views)

Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa / President-elect Bola Tinubu Meets With North West Governors At Defence House / Northern Governors At Malami's Son's Wedding As Attahiru Is Being Buried (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets APC Governors At The Villa. by Gajagojo: 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2023
Nigerians united in awaiting his exit
Re: President Buhari Meets APC Governors At The Villa. by ipobarecriminals: 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
Peruzzie:
Why Dem dey post buhari back to back today self
Time to retire to Daura cheesy cheesy
Re: President Buhari Meets APC Governors At The Villa. by Fafesot: 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Where is akeredolu?
I looked at the picture thoroughly, he wasn't present I think, neither was his deputy.
Anyways .. all the best for them.
Re: President Buhari Meets APC Governors At The Villa. by stuffs2002: 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
Mitchy49:
Ok.
The pictures you see above are men who have caused and wrecked enormous havoc to the ordinary Nigerians. They have remained a thorn in our flesh, a chain in the wheel of our collective progress. The country has retrogressed so badly with them at the helm of affairs. Each time I see some of these politicians, I wish God would just inflict them with heavy plagues. How can a small group of people gather together to siphon our common patrimony? Why would they are their cronies be excessively Rich and majority of the masses wallow in perpetual penury cum poverty? Why will they continue to come up with terrible economic policies that are always inimical and detrimental to the interests of the common man?
Why?

Eiyah...

Obi or any other IIGB0S will never smell the presidency

Re: President Buhari Meets APC Governors At The Villa. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
Useless Beings who have thrown many Gullible people into the Den of Poverty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets APC Governors At The Villa. by chelseaboy1985(m): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2023
Evil men
Re: President Buhari Meets APC Governors At The Villa. by Chucks13: 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
dapadawee:

Someone who don't know how his mates are progressing and prospering will always look for someone to blame for his failures

Just put it to them this way
"Failure always have excuse"
Re: President Buhari Meets APC Governors At The Villa. by Kubin: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
MissLeslie:
All this government officials no get respect, imagine wearing slippers palm to villa, if their secretary try this he/she will be fire. No moral at all.
those shoes hardly touch dusty ground
Re: President Buhari Meets APC Governors At The Villa. by Samajogs: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2023
The Fool will always be the ODD in the group...the worst thing that has even happen in my state CRS
Re: President Buhari Meets APC Governors At The Villa. by onuman: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2023
Mostly future Taliban members of Nigeria meeting.
The unfortunate ones here that don't subscribe for use of Islamic Sharia criminal laws all over Nigeria, don't understand what APC aims at, or they are in personal political pursuits in APC.

The Taliban used winning and seizure of important political positions in Afghanistan to gain ground to wage its many years of war for Afghanistan to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws. It won.

Re: President Buhari Meets APC Governors At The Villa. by Jerryherd: 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ganduje still dey vex
Re: President Buhari Meets APC Governors At The Villa. by Ingocof(m): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
Mitchy49:
Ok.
The pictures you see above are men who have caused and wrecked enormous havoc to the ordinary Nigerians. They have remained a thorn in our flesh, a chain in the wheel of our collective progress. The country has retrogressed so badly with them at the helm of affairs. Each time I see some of these politicians, I wish God would just inflict them with heavy plagues. How can a small group of people gather together to siphon our common patrimony? Why would they are their cronies be excessively Rich and majority of the masses wallow in perpetual penury cum poverty? Why will they continue to come up with terrible economic policies that are always inimical and detrimental to the interests of the common man?
Why?

Always looking for someone to blame for their calamity.
Re: President Buhari Meets APC Governors At The Villa. by Jostoman: 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2023
This is what he wants to be after his tenure that was the reason why he is trying to reduce atiku influence in the north by making sure he remove some of the atiku loyalist from power.

Atiku pay a visit to Kalu and ihedioha yesterday, baba called All Apc governor to a meeting today all because of senate presidency.

They say Fulani always love their fellow fulani brother but i dont understand this one o.
Re: President Buhari Meets APC Governors At The Villa. by Fortruth: 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
Mitchy49:
Ok.
Why?

The local cow rearer in the middle looks lost.... That guy needs to go back to Sudan nah... what is all this fake stuff nah
Re: President Buhari Meets APC Governors At The Villa. by gawu1: 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
Whenever they see Buhari these days, they wish he his tenure ends immediately.
But the moment they realize that after Buhari, the next person is Tinubu, they can't stop pouring out eyes water.
It gives one pleasure knowing well that Ipob pig cannibal terrorists, now transformed to Lunatics party supporters still have 16 years more big-time wailing.
Re: President Buhari Meets APC Governors At The Villa. by felony101(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
I trust Uncle Ben as long as its Abuja and the villa he can't absent... or send no damn deputy. See where him stand na
Re: President Buhari Meets APC Governors At The Villa. by Mitchy49(m): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fortruth:

The local cow rearer in the middle looks lost.... That guy needs to go back to Sudan nah... what is all this fake stuff nah

You get mouth no be lie. Bro, the local cow rearer is a perfect definition of cluelessness

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets APC Governors At The Villa. by SMARTMOTORS(m): 6:51am On Apr 28, 2023
Even though they're putting on Agbada and dressed Native.... Unfortunately non of the materials used in making the clothes are made in Nigeria! All imported from Dubai and other countries!
Re: President Buhari Meets APC Governors At The Villa. by stevups(m): 6:58am On Apr 28, 2023
Walamide:
Governors who were not around was represented by their deputies.

Were for was please

Omoyi gboyinbo sha! So lowo lowo? If not I'm sorry
Re: President Buhari Meets APC Governors At The Villa. by Menclothing: 7:25am On Apr 28, 2023
New tenure is coming so the gov have to do their last meeting

All sizes available

Re: President Buhari Meets APC Governors At The Villa. by Sleekfingers: 7:38am On Apr 28, 2023
MissLeslie:
All this government officials no get respect, imagine wearing slippers palm to villa, if their secretary try this he/she will be fire. No moral at all.

cheesy cheesy
Slippers palm ?
Re: President Buhari Meets APC Governors At The Villa. by akevic: 11:05am On Apr 28, 2023
EL Rufai disorganized the picture with the boot on his legs. How can u wear boot on agbado. One day it will be high heels. See what shetima has caused
Re: President Buhari Meets APC Governors At The Villa. by onlyboyson(m): 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
Gathering of LOOTERS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Ikuru's Message To Wike, Fubara / Senators Fear Gender Equality Bill Will Turn Women To Prostitutes & Lesbians / $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.