Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam (35364 Views)

'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question / Aisha Balarabe Bawa's Thesis Plagiarized By Amos Ngaruiya, A Kenyan Lecturer / Hilarious SRM University's Exam Instruction In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam by 3kay945(m): 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2023
NOC1:
This is a critical reasoning question which must be backed by any of the established theories you chose to reference.

No big deal in this question because the lecturer wrote down the whole lyrics which is serving as a guide to your answer.

An average Nigerian lecturer will not give you the lyrics, he will assume you know the lyrics and he will be expecting to get his answers from it

Funny, answers to that questions is actually simple.
Just usage of theories to explain money as motivation as prevalent among youth nowadays.
Re: Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam by phemmyfour: 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
Xlogistics:
This should be one of the funniest exam questions I have seen in a very long time 🤣🤣🤣. How can a Kenyan university have this as an exam question.
More like insult to Nigeria youths and ayra star in particular.

What does the lecturer mean by "Youth are only motivated to work cos of money"
Re: Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam by zumbigbo(m): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2023
Rokiat:
Give the man who wrote these exams papers a medal please.

He is a legend. ROFL.

Kin lecturer wey dey for vip section at 2am on a Saturday night - and just remembers he has to write exam for Monday 8am

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam by PNomsule: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

There's no wahala there. The lyrics has nothing to do with the question. It may serve as a guide, but the question itself is comprehensive without the lyrics.
You have a point 👉
Re: Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam by jclassiq(m): 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
illicit:
It means Ayra star got nothing upstairs
Lol. Why did you say so?

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam by realray(m): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
It shows the rest of Africa wants to be like us but don't know how aside our bad government
Re: Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
See a certified psychiatrist ASAP

illicit:

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam by olazy19: 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
Q1: Discuss the theories of motivation.
Just simple straight question
Re: Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam by Mindlog: 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
SmartyPants:
Solid question actually. Just wondering why they didn't use a Kenyan artist.

Ayra Starr is more popular and the University is very international in student population, Nigerians plenty there.
Re: Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam by Clinghton: 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
Were they meant to dance to it?
Re: Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam by Edoziesmart(m): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
illicit:
Lol! you are wrong. The answer to that question don't have anything to do with the lyrics.

He just used the lyrics to distract dumb students.

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam by Edoziesmart(m): 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
Clinghton:
Were they meant to dance to it?
Go to school you say "school na scam"

It seems Nigeria education sector should start teaching critical thinking from jss1, because the funny comments I'm seeing here make me wonder if your type really graduate from higher institutions.

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam by Clinghton: 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
[quote author=Edoziesmart post=122812017]
Go to school you say "school na scam"

It seems Nigeria education sector should start teaching critical thinking from jss1, because the funny comments I'm seeing here make me wonder if your type really graduate from higher institutions.

Mr highly educated, I hail thee I wasn't referring to you.

Even with your high IQ you haven't invented anything, would you kindly get the f**k off my comment.
Re: Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam by Ezlynn: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
This is hilarious, I can deprive myself from a lot except music. As a matter of fact I'm currently getting my groove on with quality sability sounds playing on my oraimo freepod 4.

Re: Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam by Bishop(m): 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

There's no wahala there. The lyrics has nothing to do with the question. It may serve as a guide, but the question itself is comprehensive without the lyrics.

If the student is not focused, the lyrics may stand as a distraction to the actual answers and may subject the writee as part of the lazy youth who prefer enjoyment rather than work. Logical thinking is required

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam by Basic123: 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

He wanted them to reference the lyrics!
It is a good question.
They will never forget that concept till they die because its has been related to a practical experience.
Re: Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam by Nyanabo(m): 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2023
The question was structured very well.
Re: Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

the lyrics was just to remove the exam pressure from the students. After reading the lyrics, you'll smile to urself and begin use one of the theories of motivation relate how money pushes people to go beyond their limit in achieving goals or set objectives, without which the average youth will not do anything.

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam by Aklee4994(m): 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
3kay945:

Funny, answers to that questions is actually simple.
Just usage of theories to explain money as motivation as prevalent among youth nowadays.
70%of the class might fail this exam because you have nothing to do with that distraction called lyrics up there but that is the best way to set a good question when you have given them an AOC area of confusion...I never loose guard about this kind question especially in business law even sometimes I tell my guy in the exam hall that ignore all those written up there to see your solution...

Note: the lecture want them to limit and tied there thinking 💭 to the lyrics..l like ❤️ the MAN 👨

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam by Dancebreaker: 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
youngking22:
The questions are almost similar too my HRM questions in my 300level...
I wonder, anyone who has ever had anything to do with management at university level, even as an optional course, should not find it unusual.
Re: Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam by vRendoh(m): 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2023
NOC1:
This is a critical reasoning question which must be backed by any of the established theories you chose to reference.

No big deal in this question because the lecturer wrote down the whole lyrics which is serving as a guide to your answer.

An average Nigerian lecturer will not give you the lyrics, he will assume you know the lyrics and he will be expecting to get his answers from it

You know book! No be some people wey no see beyond their nose
Re: Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam by Mitchy49(m): 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
Basic123:

He wanted them to reference the lyrics!
It is a good question.
They will never forget that concept till they die because its has been related to a practical experience.

Pls
Re: Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam by Emola12(m): 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
These are the reason why I don't take school serious I will rather face my hand work jejely Glory be to God almighty
Re: Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam by CgRay: 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
... E nor dey gree cover yansh
on point
Re: Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam by emorse(m): 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
Sheggy13:

What do you mean? I'm shocked. So you expect the lecturer not to include the lyrics and assume all the students know the lyrics of Ayra State's song? Would that be fair for an examination?
I'll ask the same question without any allusion to the song and leave you to spot the difference.

The lecture asked 'From the above "lyrics", it seems the youth are only motivated by money to work. Based on your understanding of motivational theories, discuss this assertion'.

I would ask 'From your understanding of motivational theories, discuss the common assertion that the youth are only motivated by money to work'.

Now spot the difference in meaning bro.

If the aim of including the lyrics is to serve as a distraction, then I have no objection. After all they're third year university students.
Re: Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 29, 2023
The lyrics is needless, just a waste of space... student go dey sing ayra star song for hall and time dey go, what fvckery, the lecturer na bad man...
Re: Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam by AmazingELixir: 7:43am On Apr 29, 2023
grin

Question 1 is for the unseruous students who rather listen to music all day than read their books...the lecturer wants to make sure everyone scores a point or two.
Re: Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam by JustPowerApps(m): 7:56am On Apr 29, 2023
Education in Africa is cruise grin, take it serious at your very dear risk
Re: Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam by ngmoses17(m): 10:06am On Apr 29, 2023
Free 20 marks
Re: Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam by adeniyi65(m): 10:25am On Apr 29, 2023
CgRay:
Wahala be like Ayra star's skirt
e no dey touch down knees at all grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten Reasons Why Teaching Is The Best Profession / Dr Adetunji Adeyanju, The UNILAG Maths Lecturer Who Spent 25 Years To Obtain PhD / Mother, Son And Daughter Convoke Together At University Of Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.