Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Mario Balotelli Selling Off His Fleet Of Supercars Including Ferrari - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mario Balotelli Selling Off His Fleet Of Supercars Including Ferrari (1976 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Moving His Fleet Of Super Cars, Hinting Juve Exit (Video) / Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos / Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mario Balotelli Selling Off His Fleet Of Supercars Including Ferrari by Deejaygold(m): 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
MARIO BALOTELLI is selling off his fleet of supercars including a Ferrari and Lamborghini after losing his passion for them.

The ex-Manchester City and Liverpool star has been known to collect expensive motors in the past - before crashing them.

But it seems the striker - currently with Sion in Switzerland - has had enough and is cleaning out his garage.

He told Blick: β€œIn my garage I still have an RSQ8, 500 Abarth and GTR Nismo Nissan with 1400 hp. But I'm also selling the Abarth now."

Balotelli, 32, is no stranger to controversy on and off the pitch but he has also got into bother on the road.

While with City in 2012, he crashed his Bentley in Manchester city centre, which saw his female passenger sent to hospital.

That came two years after colliding with another car while driving his Audi A8 in Chester Road, Hulme.

Balotelli also famously crashed his late agent Mino Raiola’s car after reversing into a lamppost while with Nice in France.

The Italian forward's bad luck on the road continued in 2020 when he was involved in a car accident at 6am on New Year's Day.

This time, Balotelli was on the passenger side of the silver Fiat 500 Abarth that banged into the gate of a bakery in northern Brescia.

The attacker joined Sion from Adana Demirspor in 2022 following a year in turkey.

But Balotelli has managed only six goals in 16 matches this season with his side one place from the bottom.

2 Likes

Re: Mario Balotelli Selling Off His Fleet Of Supercars Including Ferrari by Deejaygold(m): 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
This month, he finally scored his first goal in FIVE MONTHS but is yet to add to his tally.

Source: https://nairalux.com/blog?topic=Mario-Balotelli-Selling-Off-His-Fleet-Of-Supercars-Including-Ferrari-and-Lamborghini-After-Losing-His-Passion&post=5501

Mynd44
Lala
Seun

Re: Mario Balotelli Selling Off His Fleet Of Supercars Including Ferrari by Roboto11: 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2023
You never talk wetin happen.
Re: Mario Balotelli Selling Off His Fleet Of Supercars Including Ferrari by vastolord4(m): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
I just like the guy..

2 Likes

Re: Mario Balotelli Selling Off His Fleet Of Supercars Including Ferrari by Ihateheadslamer: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
Hakimi done open their eyes
vastolord4:
I just like the guy..
Re: Mario Balotelli Selling Off His Fleet Of Supercars Including Ferrari by dominique(f): 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2023
Retirement is knocking
Re: Mario Balotelli Selling Off His Fleet Of Supercars Including Ferrari by TemplarLandry: 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
I remember when he was in his prime.
Re: Mario Balotelli Selling Off His Fleet Of Supercars Including Ferrari by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
Mario was so overrated
Re: Mario Balotelli Selling Off His Fleet Of Supercars Including Ferrari by MJluv(f): 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2023
Merch:
Mario was so overrated
I don't think he is overrated. He was involved in so many controversies that negatively affected his achieving his full potentials.

2 Likes

Re: Mario Balotelli Selling Off His Fleet Of Supercars Including Ferrari by thesicilian: 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2023
Balotelli the football genius who felt that talent was more important than hardwork and discipline.

2 Likes

Re: Mario Balotelli Selling Off His Fleet Of Supercars Including Ferrari by ruggedtimi(m): 11:31pm On Apr 27, 2023
Money miss road...same thing that will likely happen to Neymar.
Re: Mario Balotelli Selling Off His Fleet Of Supercars Including Ferrari by Gadafii: 2:03am On Apr 28, 2023
unapologetic super mariothis man here stubbron pass eran iya(ram) cheesy

God when dem dey count succesful / rich people, i dey ur side abeg cool
Re: Mario Balotelli Selling Off His Fleet Of Supercars Including Ferrari by ednut1(m): 2:09am On Apr 28, 2023
His current salary cant keep up with maintenance costs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mario Balotelli Selling Off His Fleet Of Supercars Including Ferrari by udede(m): 3:46am On Apr 28, 2023
I'm still wondering what i will be doing with more than three cars in my garage

4 Likes

Re: Mario Balotelli Selling Off His Fleet Of Supercars Including Ferrari by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:39am On Apr 28, 2023
Hmmmm...

TOO MUCH MONEY BALO
Re: Mario Balotelli Selling Off His Fleet Of Supercars Including Ferrari by lereinter(m): 9:29am On Apr 28, 2023
Merch:
Mario was so overrated

No

He didn't attain potentials
Re: Mario Balotelli Selling Off His Fleet Of Supercars Including Ferrari by Obaaderemi2: 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
Merch:
Mario was so overrated
He wasn't overrated. He actually underrated himself. That guy could have gone down as one of the best.
Re: Mario Balotelli Selling Off His Fleet Of Supercars Including Ferrari by dododawa1: 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
That VINICIUS of realmadrid going d same way.
Re: Mario Balotelli Selling Off His Fleet Of Supercars Including Ferrari by Baronthecelebri: 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
[code][/code] money miss road, but I like the guy
Re: Mario Balotelli Selling Off His Fleet Of Supercars Including Ferrari by Fortruth: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
All the money he was making from Europeans he was giving it right back to them with useless items….

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Porto. Who Wins? / Austria V Nigeria / 17-year-old Nigerian Midfielder Trains With Arsenal First Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.