Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back (46161 Views)

Awosika: Access Bank Lagos City Marathon offers Africa a gateway to the world / Cristiano Ronaldo Offers To Give Scholarship To Those Who Never Give Up / Real Madrid Offers To Pay Neymar £1.2m A Week Wages To Leave PSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back by Pojomojo: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2023
cheesy
Re: Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back by kroger: 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
Crazy world we live in. Sometimes I just wish the trumpet would sound,make everybody rest sef.
Re: Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back by mastermaestro(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
The thief finally finds a little piece of conscience to do what's right. angry

2 Likes

Re: Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back by ItisWell22(f): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
😒
Re: Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back by Konjiboii: 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
grin whatever happened to equality, I support shim jare..#girlpower
Re: Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back by fredoooooo: 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
Dem go soon dey organise trans olympic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back by abjonline(m): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
Summary

Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done.
Romans 1:28

1 Like

Re: Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back by TOMMYS: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
Abobi
Re: Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back by Truthsave: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
Clowns everywhere you go grin grin grin
Re: Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back by bukatyne(f): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
phemmyfour:
She didn't create herself

She has right to complete in any sport of her choice just like Caster Semenya

She didn't create herself?

Do you know the meaning of transgender?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back by bukatyne(f): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
abjonline:
Summary

Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done.
Romans 1:28

cheesy

Great summary. 👍
Re: Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back by Miracle45: 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2023
Why is it that it's always the natural male transgenders athletes that want to complete in women sports. Why don't we see natural female transgenders trying to complete in men sports? That should tell you everything you need to know! Bunch of cheaters!

West is losing it on daily basis, cos even the most foolish person on earth can see that its completely wrong and unfair to let natural male transgenders compete against real women. What is wrong with these people?

Does being politically correct worth destroying their entire society for?

Here is my theory, I believe that above the public known world leaders and politicians, there is a circle of rich and powerful cabals, maybe a cult or a club secretly controlling the west and its leaders, I believe they are the ones pulling all these strings behind the scenes... And I believe some of them are homosexuals!!!

It's the only way all these can be happening... Cos i don't see why gay people that are not even up to 3 percent of the entire world's population can be influencing almost all the world leaders to the extent they no longer listen to straight people's opinion any more! even as the 97% majority.

Something is not right.

5 Likes

Re: Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2023
Woke folks mute the group chat!
Re: Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back by bukatyne(f): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
How did he even compete in the first place?

I like that women are becoming much more vocal about these charade of women who want to enter their spaces.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back by kingamaa(m): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2023
Confused set of people.
Re: Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back by SavageResponse(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
He/she is a bloody fraud! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back by FuckDModz: 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2023
grin

Lol... Men are better women than women.

1 Like

Re: Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back by Truthshscrazy: 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2023
Bacteria8:
I think there should be a separate sport section for trans people. Trans male section and Trans female section. Trans male toilet and Trans female toilet. Etc etc.

If Women are equal to Men then why is there Female football World Cup and Male Football World Cup in the first instance ? Why not just let them both play together?
I tire o. They have paralympics sports competition category for the disabled. All encompassing, Inclusive Trans sports competition for the transgender men and transgender women category, is a no brainer.

Na so one transwoman go cell for usa impregnate female fellow prisoners in female cell she was incarcerated. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back by isabi2lof: 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
Da pada owo baba Ijebu grin
Re: Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back by gaddafe(m): 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
Confused set of people.
I said on tweeter that these transgender are suffering from some sort of mental retardation and will need to be corrected in the psychiatric hospital and I was banned. Those guys are stupid to say the least. No matter how long it takes, they will soon realise trans is a mental problem but then they will quickly put the name of the person that discovered that discovery as another white man, meanwhile Africans had always maintained this stance. Just as the first man that told surgeons to always wash their hands while performing operations on pregnant women was killed only for them to realise years later that he was right so will they also realise this their foolish decision

1 Like

Re: Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back by Eriokanmi: 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2023
Risingblue008:
Rubbish topic

E be like say nairaland no get news again
Election is over. What do you expect? If you create a topic on defecating with ease, believe me, mods could push it to front page these days grin
Re: Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back by tuzle(m): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2023
piper7:
What else do you think they'll start changing now apart from gender? I'm changing my visibility status now. I'm now invisible. You can't see me.
I swear, can't we change that status. Like I have the right to be invisible, since they are want to be mad. The one that use to off me the most is the instead of him or her,they start using them, when is not that someone is possessed.

2 Likes

Re: Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back by Kodak9(m): 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
phemmyfour:
She didn't create herself

She has right to compete in any sport of her choice just like Caster Semenya
homo sympathizer spotted

1 Like

Re: Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back by Akanbimi: 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
See as oyinbo dey confuse demself. Shior
Re: Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back by Sammy5413(m): 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2023
A woman in disguise is no woman at all

Return the medal you thief
Re: Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back by ImoleNaija: 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
You had better return it.

This is what you get when you sign rubbish into law.

Werey dey disguise.

1 Like

Re: Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back by Nairalander248: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2023
Xlogistics cheesy
Re: Glenique Frank, Transgender Winner At London Marathon Offers To Give Medal Back by tunjilomo(m): 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2023
It's like women are the only ones complaining on this matter since these trans women are infringing on their benefits. I have never heard men complain about trans men in sports.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Spreads Her Wrapper For Drogba To Walk On After He Built School, He Dances / Full List Of Winners At 2015 Glo CAF Awards + How Coaches Voted / UFC Star Israel Adesanya Arrested At New York Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.