Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie (27853 Views)

Actress Evanny Patrick Bags N10m Endorsements Deal With Kambi Cosmetics / Yul Edochie With His Daughter And 3 Sons (Danielle, Kambi, Karl & Victor) / Yul Edochie's Children: Danielle, Kambi, Karl And Victory Yul Edochie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by geralddesmondt: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
Popular Actor Yul Edochie pens an emotional tribute to his first son, Kambilichukwu, who passed away recently.

On that Wednesday morning, you came into my room, dressed up for school.
You told me your school will be having inter house sports on Friday and I promised you I’ll be there.
You were so excited.
You told me you won a gold medal in swimming.
I congratulated you.
We joked about your height, then you left for school in your ever cheerful manner.
And you never came back home again.
I can't question God.
My dear son, just 16 years with us here on earth, but you made your mark.
Great Son.
Calm, cute, brilliant, always cheerful, outstanding footballer, gentle and loving soul.
You’re an angel.
We miss you.
We love you, Kambi.
Daddy loves you.
But God loves you more.
Rest well, Son.
Till we meet again.
Rest in Heaven with God.
My dear son, Kambi Yul-Edochie.
Kambi yoooooo!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrjMJT1t48h/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Mitchy49(m): 10:41am On Apr 28, 2023
So touching. I pray God to comfort Edochie and his family and all those bereaved at the moment. Losing a loved one is such a terrible nightmare. I remember how I lost my father at age 10 when I was in primary 6. Been the first born, I was left with my siblings and my unlettered Mother. It's traumatic

RIP to you, handsome lad.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Moyinoluwa35(f): 10:41am On Apr 28, 2023
Very painful indeed, life is more spiritual than we see,

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by NaijaCover(m): 10:41am On Apr 28, 2023
Cha E!

This One Really Shocked
Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Romanoff(f): 10:42am On Apr 28, 2023
KFClga:
RIP

Uncle say na "Good". cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Igor33: 10:42am On Apr 28, 2023
This boy was killed by and insider with spiritual means.

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Crafteck1: 10:42am On Apr 28, 2023
Life
Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by unclejb2(m): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2023
The pain of a father loosing a son

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 28, 2023
This guy for no carry that second wife ..... The stress since then doesn't worth it.

I hope he is fine at last.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Aniukpeh(m): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2023
May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:44am On Apr 28, 2023
cry

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by blaquebelle: 10:44am On Apr 28, 2023
Who is cutting onions cry cry
Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Youngkhaleepha3(m): 10:44am On Apr 28, 2023
This is heartbreaking shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2023
Just observe how mumu props will blame this misfortune on his decision to take a second wife, as if the boy died as a result of him taking a second wife

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by SoftP(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2023
ekwensu took advantage of their family’s rift to unveil havoc,
families should learn to bond themselves spiritually irrespective of their differences.

May the beautiful soul of that young man Rest in Peace!
Edochie’s family has put smiles on our faces for decades, they deserve to be happy.

Affliction will not rise up a second time..
AMEN…

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:47am On Apr 28, 2023
It is what it is.. May the souls of all the departed rest in peace

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by money121(m): 10:47am On Apr 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Mindlog: 10:48am On Apr 28, 2023
Touching.....may his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Sultty(m): 10:48am On Apr 28, 2023
when u are polygamous in naija just know u have dug your grave. U mess with the bull u get the horn

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by bouncin04(m): 10:49am On Apr 28, 2023
Odogwu !!

Crazy how life comes at you fast .

One moment you feel on top and the next you feel so low .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Nakuza(m): 10:50am On Apr 28, 2023
It is well. May the Lord comfort the entire family.
RIP to the departed soul.
Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Blackman101: 10:50am On Apr 28, 2023
As a father, this is not what anyone should experience at all.

In all things we thank God almighty

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 28, 2023
We await the aftermath of all these. RIP kambilichukwu
Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by aktolly54(m): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2023
kiako:
This guy for no carry that second wife ..... The stress since then doesn't worth it.

I hope he is fine at last.
na that fat puss.y with big boob enter his eyes, he go marry second wife. Someone he suppose keep as mistress only but ignorantly upgrade her as second wife

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by TheBillyonaire: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2023
Keeping a diary, penning down the diphthongs of emotion, is therapeautic.

For many, Twitter is that diary, and in verses of poetic jingles, inner peace can be mined.

Understanding the structure of death is essential, the loss of an avatar for ever from this dimension without knowledge of how to access the soul of the departed is a torture unbargained for. Especially for loss of a child. But for those who seek to know, the gnosis of the fact of eternity of existence in multiverses and dimensions enforces inner peace.

There is no need to rest in peace, when there are worlds to explore both simulated and native.

Spirit knows best.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Emotional Tribute To His Son, Kambi Edochie by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 28, 2023
Sultty:
when u are polygamous in naija just know u have dug your grave. U mess with the bull u get the horn

Shut up.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Old Picture Of Segun Arinze / 'Your Wig Is Cheap' - Ufuoma Mcdermott Told By A Troll. She Replies / Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.