Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Looking For Otoliths To Buy In Large Quantities - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For Otoliths To Buy In Large Quantities (300 Views)

I Can Supply You Crayfish In Large Quantities / We Want To Buy Coal In Large Quantities / 14 Aba Made Products You Can Order In Large Quantity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Otoliths To Buy In Large Quantities by Smartguyboy(m): 12:36am On Apr 28, 2023
If you have or anywhere I can buy this thing Otoliths(that stone wey Dey for fish brain 🧠)

Re: Looking For Otoliths To Buy In Large Quantities by sorosoke101: 12:51am On Apr 28, 2023
I can actually get them for you I work in a restaurant with lots of seafood. How is it? And how much are you willing to pay?
Re: Looking For Otoliths To Buy In Large Quantities by Smartguyboy(m): 3:11am On Apr 28, 2023
sorosoke101:
I can actually get them for you I work in a restaurant with lots of seafood. How is it? And how much are you willing to pay?
If you can get up to 3-10kilo
We can talk price
Very urgent
Re: Looking For Otoliths To Buy In Large Quantities by Smartguyboy(m): 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2023
sorosoke101:

How far bro are you still interested for the stuff we can fix the price and sell
Re: Looking For Otoliths To Buy In Large Quantities by sorosoke101: 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
Smartguyboy:

How far bro are you still interested for the stuff we can fix the price and sell
I have started collecting Dem to a certain quantity

1 Like

Re: Looking For Otoliths To Buy In Large Quantities by Smartguyboy(m): 1:11am On Apr 30, 2023
sorosoke101:
Send me your WhatsApp number please

Check your email
Re: Looking For Otoliths To Buy In Large Quantities by Kecee06: 12:09pm On May 15, 2023
sorosoke101:
hello can you text me on WhatsApp if you’re real serious about this 08164240840

(1) (Reply)

Case closed / Want To Sell Fiverr Account / Get Tea Stand Up Pouches From VICTOR OSCAR COMPANY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.