Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. (5046 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Tinubu, 8 Others Wanted / Some Of What Mazi Nnamdi Said On 3rd Novermber In A Radio Broadcast / IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. by Pinkybae: 7:09am On Apr 28, 2023
Everything he predicted played out this election.
Was it the reason for the FGN unlawful detention?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96VinEqHn9c

The detention of Mazi Kanu is an extention of the oppression of the Igbos. Everything this young man said is what played out in this last election for all to see.

The mistreatment and assault of the Igbos in 2023 elections was exactly the kind of behavior that triggered the war in 1967. But Nigeria is the nation that don't learn from their history😢

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. by Penguin2: 7:19am On Apr 28, 2023
Wait, Nnamdi Kanu knew about Tinubu’s drug case as far back as 8 years ago?🤔

Who is this guy?

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. by Pinkybae: 7:26am On Apr 28, 2023
Penguin2:

Who is this guy?

Yup, the guy is something else 👍
I have incredible respect for him.
He's good with investigation😂

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. by nonyofor2(m): 7:26am On Apr 28, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu knows too much.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. by theophorus(m): 7:29am On Apr 28, 2023
He could see that BAT has a drug case but couldn't see his own future.

Well, who you choose as your leader and the reason for choosing them is a reflection of your values and orientation.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. by Tingotoe: 7:29am On Apr 28, 2023
Penguin2:

Who is this guy?
He's just an ordinary terrorist. Tinubu s drug case controversy dates as far back as 2002 when he was governor of Lagos. Your terrorist is slow

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. by IVORY2009(m): 7:30am On Apr 28, 2023
Pinkybae:
Everything he predicted played out this election.
Was it the reason for the FGN unlawful detention?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96VinEqHn9c

The detention of Mazi Kanu is an extention of the oppression of the Igbos. Everything this young man said is what played out in this last election for all to see.

The mistreatment and assault of the Igbos in 2023 elections was exactly the kind of behavior that triggered the war in 1967. But Nigeria is the nation that don't learn from their history😢

All this YouTube people take over nairaland with all kinds of videos

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. by GreatChizzy: 7:31am On Apr 28, 2023
The terrorist can say all he likes, he's got freedom of speech.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. by Kikeslayer2: 7:31am On Apr 28, 2023
Penguin2:

Who is this guy?
Pinkybae:

Yup, the guy is something else 👍
I have incredible respect for him.
He's good with investigation😂
nonyofor2:
Nnamdi Kanu knows too much.

Una don start .

Tinubu's drug forfeiture case occurred in the early 90's.

This was well known when he was governor of Lagos state.

Ayadee was the one who provided the court ruling document sometime in 2014.

Your okoro Judas was lurking on Nairaland stealing content for his new setup , Radio Biafra .

There is nothing original or intelligent about your charlatan rabbi.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. by Pinkybae: 7:33am On Apr 28, 2023
Tingotoe:
He's just an ordinary terrorist. Tinubu s drug case dates far back to 2002 when he was governor of Lagos. Your terrorist is slow

How many people have Nnamdi kanu killed? But the real terrorists that slaughtered 45 worshippers in Owo church in Ondo state are saints. The blind Southwestern conspiracy with the North will come back haunt them.

14 Likes

Re: Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. by Kikeslayer2: 7:34am On Apr 28, 2023
Pinkybae:

The detention of Mazi Kanu is an extention of the oppression of the Igbos.

Tomorrow when we equate ipob terrorists to Igbo , you louts will be complaining.

How is this your statement any different from Buhari's "a fight against boko haram is a fight against the north"?

Cretins with no sense .

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. by Princeton92(m): 7:35am On Apr 28, 2023
Penguin2:
Who is this guy?

A double agent spy maybe 🤔🤣😅😅😅🤣🤣🤪
I'm still surprised he knows the past and predicts the future well enough!
Re: Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. by Tingotoe: 7:36am On Apr 28, 2023
Pinkybae:

How many people have Nnamdi kanu killed? But the real terrorists that slaughtered 45 worshippers in Owo church are saints. The blind Southwestern conspiracy with the North will come back haunt them.
The terrorist is directly responsible for the death of thousands. His radio Biafra disseminated hate speech and he set up the terrorist organization ESN to wage war against the Nigerian state. He is presently learning the hard way

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. by Pinkybae: 7:37am On Apr 28, 2023
IVORY2009:

All this YouTube people take over nairaland with all kinds of videos

Nigerian Youtubers have as much right to be in nairaland as much as you. I cannot understand why some grassroot Nigerians are fascist in nature.

Always love to silence and taking away people's right. I am sure you didn't even watch the video and still whining about it😡😡

2 Likes

Re: Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. by Kikeslayer2: 7:39am On Apr 28, 2023
Princeton92:

A double agent spy maybe 🤔🤣😅😅😅🤣🤣🤪
I'm still surprised he knows the past and predicts the future well enough!

Which useless spy ?

Someone that used to lurk NL stealing content for his autistic radio Biafra broadcast.

I know how many of my topics that idiot recycled into his show.

Even the reference "Nigger Area" he stole from magic bishop .

Well, among the blind , a one eyed man is king.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 28, 2023
Penguin2:

Who is this guy?
Dumbo, ur messiah come NL come steal content dey shove am down una throat...😅😅😅
The only original content wey dey hin hand na hoebi's gay tape, i neva knew the religious war merchant and pulpit mounter dey collect d!ck steadily on a low...
No wonder the werey memory verse na yes daddy!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. by tamdun: 7:40am On Apr 28, 2023
Penguin2:

Who is this guy?
Seriously? Something that was in public since the days of obasanjo

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. by Shedrack777: 7:44am On Apr 28, 2023
well, what i believe is that tinubu won't be sworn in by may 29th. mark this space and comment

2 Likes

Re: Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. by Kikeslayer2: 7:45am On Apr 28, 2023
Shedrack777:
well, what i believe is that tinubu won't be sworn in by may 29th. mark this space and comment

Do another Jan 15 coup to ensure this happens.

Cretins

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. by Draslo(m): 7:45am On Apr 28, 2023
Strangest lots. How can you support Obi and NK at the same time? Like how?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. by Pinkybae: 7:46am On Apr 28, 2023
Tingotoe:
The terrorist is directly responsible for the death of thousands. His radio Biafra disseminated hate speech and he set up the terrorist organization ESN to wage war against the Nigerian state. He is presently learning the hard way

I cannot understand why people are so shameless and lacks integrity to look in the mirror before they point fingers.

If ESN is terrorist what's Amotekum?

Both were regional security apparatus to protect their region against Fulani herdsmen. And once again you're loathing Igbos over the same measure you took just because you're protecting the real terrorists you're in conspiracy with.

I ask you again, did Nnamdi Kanu slaughtered 45 worshippers in Owo church? It's a question you've to answer.

All of a sudden, you're cool with the terrorists terrorizing you guys in the Southwest 😡😡

5 Likes

Re: Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. by Kikeslayer2: 7:48am On Apr 28, 2023
KillSars:

Dumbo, ur messiah come NL come steal content dey shove am down una throat...😅😅😅
The only original content wey dey hin hand na hoebi's gay tape, i neva knew the religious war merchant and pulpit mounter dey collect d!ck steadily on a low...
No wonder the werey memory verse na yes daddy!

On obi gayness , its a known fact that Anambra recorded the highest concentration of gay brothels when he was governor.

That useless state is known for four vices :

1. Money rituals
2. Baby factories
3. Drug barons
4. Gay brothels

Anambra remains the worst place on earth when it comes to all manner of sordid evil .

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. by Kikeslayer2: 7:52am On Apr 28, 2023
Pinkybae:

I cannot understand why people are so shameless and lacks integrity to look in the mirror before they point fingers.

If ESN is terrorist what's Amotekum?

Both were regional security apparatus to protect their region against Fulani herdsmen. And once again you're loathing Igbos over the same measure you took just because you're protecting the real terrorists you're in conspiracy with.

I ask you again, did Nnamdi Kanu slaughtered 45 worshippers in Owo church? It's a question you've to answer.

All of a sudden, you're cool with the terrorists terrorizing you guys in the Southwest 😡😡

Look at this cretin

Amotekun was formed by respective SW houses of assembly and their enabling bill signed into law by SW governors.

This is what you are comparing to that band of criminals and fugitives of the law and prison escapees .

How dense are you ?

The regional security created and backed by law in your yeast you don't support .

Why are you people so lawless and stupid ?

Is the FG fighting Amotekun ?

Ewus

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. by theredaddy: 7:57am On Apr 28, 2023
Penguin2:

Who is this guy?

Mumu, a drug case that happened 30yrs ago, and have being In and out of court since 1999 is what you are admonishing Kanu for ..smh

No wonder Peter Obi capitalize on children

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. by IVORY2009(m): 8:06am On Apr 28, 2023
Pinkybae:

Nigerian Youtubers have as much right to be nairaland as you. I cannot understand why some grassroot Nigerians are fascist in nature.

Always love to silence and taking away people's right. I am sure you didn't even watch the video and still whining about it😡😡

Many of the YouTuber do post false information, false videos just to attract cheap traffic to their videos.

1 Like

Re: Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. by Kikeslayer2: 8:13am On Apr 28, 2023
theredaddy:

Mumu, a drug case that happened 30yrs ago, and have being In and out of court since 1999 is what you are admonishing Kanu for ..smh

No wonder Peter Obi capitalize on children

Uwazurike remains right until corrected .

These people are incredibly stupid.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. by Kikeslayer2: 8:18am On Apr 28, 2023
JealousCobra:
😎

For those of you real Umuafor Igbos that are yet to understand that Biafra land is your only home should know it now.

I always knew that MNK is a messenger of truth, posterity will be kind with him.

Thiefñubu is a real criminal who is aided by buhari and his evil government 😎

Start the exodus already .

Everyone is sick of your crap

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. by seunmsg(m): 8:19am On Apr 28, 2023
Penguin2:

Who is this guy?

The forfeiture happened in 1993. The case was investigated by Tafa Balogun in 2000 and the FBI through the US embassy in Abuja gave him a clearance that was well publicized. The case was tried by the Lagos state house of assembly and several courts between 2003 and 2007. He was cleared up to the appeal and Supreme Court back then. Saharareporters severally reported it and we have multiple threads even on Nairaland where it was discussed.

So, how’s Nnamdi Kanu’s 2015 broadcast about a case that has been in public domain since 1993 something to chest best about? Make it make sense.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said About Tinubu 8 Year Ago. by Dafresh: 8:21am On Apr 28, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

Una don start .

Tinubu's drug forfeiture case occurred in the early 90's.

This was well known when he was governor of Lagos state.

Ayadee was the one who provided the court ruling document sometime in 2014.

Your okoro Judas was lurking on Nairaland stealing content for his new setup , Radio Biafra .

There is nothing original or intelligent about your charlatan rabbi.
So it was on Nairaland that he saw TINUBU becoming the president 8yrs ago
Nnamdi Kanu knows so many things. In your mind I know you're surprised how he manages to know more about Nigeria all his prophecies have come to past

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-olu Style Of Road Construction In Lagos Is Legendary- Pics / Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} / Michael Iheonukara Okpara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.