Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Fulham Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 30th April 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fulham Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 30th April 2023 (14126 Views)

Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (4 - 3) On 30th April 2023 / Newcastle Vs Liverpool (0 - 1) On 30th April 2022 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Ajax: UCL Semi Finals (0 - 1) On 30th April 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 30th April 2023 by Peacecore: 12:04am On May 01, 2023
Almiron:
nothing dey happen bro, laslas clean sheet no go dey, that's not even important at this stage. I like how Dem manage the second. I was praying they should scored 3 goal cos Fulham was knocking. I guess we was lucky today. Trust me na this match I fear pass based on say na away games
It got to a point that I was very afraid bro. The third time I saw City parking bus.
Against;
ATM last season
Somehow against Bayern 2nd leg
Fullham grin

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 30th April 2023 by Lamasta(m): 12:16am On May 01, 2023
GuyFawkes7:
It's City day ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

@Lamasta
@Fergie
@dfrost

Erling Haaland will break a record today Andrew Cole's and Alan Shearer's record today.

I'm so gleeful ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—

We move to UCL now as we have won the EPL
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 30th April 2023 by hkidola00(m): 1:52am On May 01, 2023
Angelfrost:

They are the best all-round team by a mile, with the current best striker in the whole of Europe!

They very much deserve to win the League!
us Haaland better than mbappe
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 30th April 2023 by hkidola00(m): 2:02am On May 01, 2023
Almiron:
but y'all talk say he was playing in the farmers league... It was even easier for him here in EPL, make I no hear say na City, what happened to past City's strikers Ferrรกn Torres and G. Jesus..

I'm just happy Haaland is shutting everyone up with records.
but he didn't win golden boot in bundesliga and hardly goes beyond quarterfinals with Dortmund in ucl
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 30th April 2023 by hkidola00(m): 2:04am On May 01, 2023
Almiron:
City has the depth , Dem no be small team, remember last season when they need a win, and was losing 2 goals at home, what happened afterwards. They have the players and champions mentality.
fixed match
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 30th April 2023 by hkidola00(m): 2:09am On May 01, 2023
Jokerman:

Why he no ghost Iniesta, Messi, Xavi, Alves etc?
more freedom at city than europalona
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 30th April 2023 by hkidola00(m): 2:14am On May 01, 2023
sprints1:
u go dey yarn okoto mewmew. Arteta has been brilliant so far so good he is still better than ten hag. Arsenal don progress under him all he needs to do is stop being emotional and let experience in especially in the attacking third get some good striker maybe osimhen or Jonathan David. Jesus should be backup not reliable
haaaaaa human being,suddenly,best signing should be backup
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 30th April 2023 by Love800(m): 6:14am On May 01, 2023
But apart from the injury, at some point aguero was ok but pep will still bench him for jesus. I can remember dis vividly. Sometimes sef aguero will not be in invited in the match sef. He will be at home.

Pep wanted that guy to leave. He saw aguero as the star of the team and he didnt want dat.
sprints1:
Gabriel jesus is no player he is in the rank of antony almiron richarlison dey dont turn up always meaning they are not consistent. by the way aguero is like Saint maximin of Newcastle key player but always injured who will rely on injury player. As for yaya toure guardiola no like him right of Barcelona always complaining about his attitude when team is out of possession and also his weight was a problem for pep. Sterling no sabi not relaiable. Cancelo was brilliant only that pep had issues with him because he was lazy and does not like pep new idea of 3-2-4-1 formation. This started happening when they played Chelsea he was playing off position and he does not know to to defend.
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 30th April 2023 by Love800(m): 6:32am On May 01, 2023
Small pikin

Ur papa waste all his salary feed u because u con turn to awesome fool.

And i sure say ur papa na civil servant wey dem dey pay 30k monthly. And he pension go be 5k monthly. So sorry for ur fada for breeding a waste product like u

Fools like u always think dat they are important but unfortunately u are as good as a hegoat with empty brains.

U have been written offf long ago. Check ur life, cant u see u are a brillant fool. Always thinking that he knows everything but too bad u have the brain of a house fly.

Have u finish serving ur houseboy duties to ur uncle. When u finish serving ur uncle then come back here so we can talk. Houseboy feeling woke.

Good morning houseboy
Iconme:
E no go better for u.. product of a wasted sperm.. na thunder go fire u wia u Dey.. small comment, carry an 4 head like ur generational problem.. YOUR PAPA!!!
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 30th April 2023 by Almiron: 8:27am On May 01, 2023
Peacecore:
It got to a point that I was very afraid bro. The third time I saw City parking bus.
Against;
ATM last season
Somehow against Bayern 2nd leg
Fullham grin
it became a tactical approach later, but things calm down a bit when Silva and foden enter cos Mahrez just dey play nonsense. No more beautiful football, get dirty and get the 3 points
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 30th April 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 9:11am On May 01, 2023
hkidola00:
us Haaland better than mbappe

Currently, yes!

Haaland is the most prolific and lethal striker in Europe at the moment!

Only Benzema comes a distant second!

Facts don't lie!
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 30th April 2023 by sprints1: 10:35am On May 01, 2023
Love800:
But apart from the injury, at some point aguero was ok but pep will still bench him for jesus. I can remember dis vividly. Sometimes sef aguero will not be in invited in the match sef. He will be at home.

Pep wanted that guy to leave. He saw aguero as the star of the team and he didnt want dat.
you are right pep has always being like that. Though aguero was professional althrough. There was a particular time he wanted Jesus to replace him and it backfired. An exceptional player. But how he hasn't tried that with haaland surprises me. May be he is afraid of not losing trophies this season they had a bust up of recent but they cleared it up b4 the media could pick it.
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 30th April 2023 by Love800(m): 11:07am On May 01, 2023
Yea. Pep nd halaand were at loggerhead together at some point. But i think both of them are cool now maybe because of winning trophy or because of another tin.

But trust pep, halaand will still fall out of pep's favour. Maybe next season. If u can see well, pep is always putting him in competition with alvarez. Pep na demon

The guy love rotation. Asin he he loves replacement. He must replace u no matter what.

Unless u are very humble to the bareest mimimum, that is when pep will work with u for a long time. But as a footballer, is that possible? When the fame start getting to ur head with the glory u have or have aquired, u will want to form boss and that is when pep will come and throw u out.
sprints1:
you are right pep has always being like that. Though aguero was professional althrough. There was a particular time he wanted Jesus to replace him and it backfired. An exceptional player. But how he hasn't tried that with haaland surprises me. May be he is afraid of not losing trophies this season they had a bust up of recent but they cleared it up b4 the media could pick it.
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 30th April 2023 by Peacecore: 2:05pm On May 01, 2023
Almiron:
it became a tactical approach later, but things calm down a bit when Silva and foden enter cos Mahrez just dey play nonsense. No more beautiful football, get dirty and get the 3 points
I'm telling you. I noticed it with Bayern second leg and Arsenal at the beginning of the match at Etihad. I really love that especially with this UCL that has eluded us for years now. UCL doesn't require beautiful football. I can't wait to see 9th of of May.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 30th April 2023 by Almiron: 2:08pm On May 01, 2023
Peacecore:
I'm telling you. I noticed it with Bayern second leg and Arsenal at the beginning of the match at Etihad. I really love that especially with this UCL that has eluded us for years now. UCL doesn't require beautiful football. I can't wait to see 9th of of May.
you get it my brother, I'm glad those guys are physical at the back too ... We won't miss this season UCL Insha Allah
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 30th April 2023 by Peacecore: 7:42pm On May 01, 2023
Almiron:
you get it my brother, I'm glad those guys are physical at the back too ... We won't miss this season UCL Insha Allah
Very physical I tell you. Ake, Akanji, Stones, Rodri are wonderful. I'm looking forward to seeing Ake back from injury before 9th. But Akanji really represented him well so far.
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 30th April 2023 by AImiron: 8:33pm On May 01, 2023
Peacecore:
Very physical I tell you. Ake, Akanji, Stones, Rodri are wonderful. I'm looking forward to seeing Ake back from injury before 9th. But Akanji really represented him well so far.
Yes Manu dey try but I prefer Ake for that side, thankful we never play strong team since then. Sure he will be fit for the UCL. One weyreh mod don axe L, na I be this. You dig.
Have a good night bro
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 30th April 2023 by hkidola00(m): 10:16pm On May 01, 2023
Angelfrost:

Currently, yes!

Facts don't lie!
Haaland can't score freekick to save his life,doesn't score outside 18,can't play as wing to cut and dribble...and ur telling me "currently"........simple question, "is Haaland better than mbappe
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 30th April 2023 by Peacecore: 6:52am On May 02, 2023
AImiron:
Yes Manu dey try but I prefer Ake for that side, thankful we never play strong team since then. Sure he will be fit for the UCL. One weyreh mod don axe L, na I be this. You dig.
Have a good night bro
Hopefully!
Thanks, and have a smooth day.
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 30th April 2023 by GuyFawkes7: 2:31pm On May 02, 2023
Lamasta:

We move to UCL now as we have won the EPL

Funny enough, im a Madridsta ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฆ. But I want Manchester City ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ to lift the UCL. Come on nau Madrid already have 14 fuvking UCL trophies ๐Ÿ†. Messi ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท should leave the Balon D'or ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ† for Erling Haaland ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฏ .

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 30th April 2023 by GuyFawkes7: 2:33pm On May 02, 2023
dfrost:

I wish the boy the best. I knew his first season will be thunderous cheesy grin

I'm wondering,since this hell of a banger season is his debut season, how will the rest be ?

The way I'm looking at it ehhn Haaland can break Messi's 91 goals in a calendar year record ooo.
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 30th April 2023 by Lamasta(m): 3:14pm On May 02, 2023
GuyFawkes7:

Funny enough, im a Madridsta ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฆ. But I want Manchester City ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ to lift the UCL. Come on nau Madrid already have 14 fuvking UCL trophies ๐Ÿ†. Same as Messi ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท should leave the Balon D'or ๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ† for Erling Haaland ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฏ .
No be lie o grin we are with Chelsea today
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 30th April 2023 by GuyFawkes7: 3:28pm On May 02, 2023
Angelfrost:

Currently, yes!

Facts don't lie!

Osimhen dey game ooo
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 30th April 2023 by GuyFawkes7: 3:32pm On May 02, 2023
Lamasta:

No be lie o grin we are with Chelsea today

Ahh God willing we go frustrate Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 30th April 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 6:19pm On May 02, 2023
GuyFawkes7:

Osimhen dey game ooo

Baba, Osimhen try but injury derailed him...!

He would have been second to Haaland!
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 30th April 2023 by dfrost: 6:49pm On May 02, 2023
GuyFawkes7:

I'm wondering,since this hell of a banger season is his debut season, how will the rest be ?

The way I'm looking at it ehhn Haaland can break Messi's 91 goals in a calendar year record ooo.

I doubt. Haaland is injury prone like glass man Arjen Robben. Only difference is EH is bigger.
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 30th April 2023 by GuyFawkes7: 7:08pm On May 02, 2023
Angelfrost:

Baba, Osimhen try but injury derailed him...!

He would have been second to Haaland!

But Osimhen still get madd headers oo...but we all know king of headers are Giroud, Haaland, Ronaldo etc
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 30th April 2023 by GuyFawkes7: 7:09pm On May 02, 2023
dfrost:

I doubt. Haaland is injury prone like glass man Arjen Robben. Only difference is EH is bigger.

Yhhh still remember vividly how Erling Haaland destroyed Kimmich back then when he was at Bundesliga

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (5 - 0) On 20th January 2024 / Arsenal Vs Sunderland (3 - 1) On 5th December 2015 / Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 2) On 24th September 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.