Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Prince Olisa Eze Drums Support For Orji Kalu As Senate President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Olisa Eze Drums Support For Orji Kalu As Senate President (11630 Views)

Anambra 2021: Arthur Eze Drums Support For Nnewi Governorship Candidate / Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man / Drama As PDP Campaign Team Dump Party Declare Support For Orji Uzor Kalu (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Olisa Eze Drums Support For Orji Kalu As Senate President by dailybuzzng: 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chairman Berlus Group Prince Olisa Eze Drums Support For Kalu As Senate President

The Chairman Of Berlus Group, Prince Olisa Eze popularly known as Excellency has expressed support for the South East to produce the President of the 10th National Assembly, saying Chief Whip of the Senate, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu is a perfect fit for office of the Senate President.

He said Kalu's election as President of the Senate will douse the tone of agitation in the region and further strengthen national peace and unity, urging the leadership of APC and the president-elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu to support the emergence of Sen. Kalu as the third citizen of the country.

Speaking with newsmen in Abuja on Thursday, Prince Eze said the incoming President needs a robust leadership at the National Assembly level to deliver his mandate to the people of Nigeria.

According to him, Sen. Kalu stands out with experience as a former House of Representatives member, former governor and a member of the Nigerian Senate in the last eight years.

"Sen. Dr. Orji Kalu is a committed and faithful party stalwart who boasts of the strength of character, tenacity, acumen, listening ear and national appeal as someone who has spread his tentacles across the country with his business interests.

"He possesses what it takes to head the National Assembly and there is no doubt his emergence will blur the lines of marginalisation the South East region has faced over the decades.

"It will be a win-win for the party because the incoming President will work with a man with capacity to unite Nigeria, a man who is a nationalist, who will work in the interest of all ethnic and religious divides of the country.

"Sen. Kalu has the integrity, honesty and experience to lead the Senate”
, Eze said.

https://www.statepress.ng/2023/04/chairman-berlus-group-prince-olisa-eze.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Olisa Eze Drums Support For Orji Kalu As Senate President by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
undecided

Is this guy not the ex-convict? If it is to go to the south east, the Igbos have a lot of illustrious sons.....Any of them but this crook...........In a competent setting, Akpabio should be the front runner.....

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Olisa Eze Drums Support For Orji Kalu As Senate President by ekukeku(m): 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
Mr President
Re: Prince Olisa Eze Drums Support For Orji Kalu As Senate President by N3TRAL: 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
Orji Kalu should wait till Ahmad Lawan becomes President then he may be Senate President!

All these propaganda won't work.

Kalu cannot be trusted.

58 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Prince Olisa Eze Drums Support For Orji Kalu As Senate President by phemmyjohnson: 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
Lol a joker .. you think this is indigbo politics ..

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prince Olisa Eze Drums Support For Orji Kalu As Senate President by specialmati(m): 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin it is finish my country people

2 Likes

Re: Prince Olisa Eze Drums Support For Orji Kalu As Senate President by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
Nigeria will never cease to amaze me. We may end up telling the same stories for the nxt 4 years.
Re: Prince Olisa Eze Drums Support For Orji Kalu As Senate President by Oluwasegun664(m): 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
Person way dey neutral for presidency election.

Wish him all the best

8 Likes

Re: Prince Olisa Eze Drums Support For Orji Kalu As Senate President by BabaAgba79(m): 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
dailybuzzng:

https://www.statepress.ng/2023/04/chairman-berlus-group-prince-olisa-eze.html

Akpabio delivered over 30%. Kalu delivered 1%! I go with Akpabio!

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prince Olisa Eze Drums Support For Orji Kalu As Senate President by IPDGP: 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
No oooooo let Obi do that for u

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Olisa Eze Drums Support For Orji Kalu As Senate President by Spuggie: 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
Nigerians should fasten their seatbelts.
The next 8years will be a bumpy ride.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Olisa Eze Drums Support For Orji Kalu As Senate President by nazicartel(m): 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
I prefer they give that position to Akpabio. Benjamin Kalu can take house of representatives speaker.... Comon, are we even mad in this country?... They want Orji to be our senate president?... Ahhh... Nawaooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Olisa Eze Drums Support For Orji Kalu As Senate President by tunjijones(m): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
May kalu not get it.

11 Likes

Re: Prince Olisa Eze Drums Support For Orji Kalu As Senate President by haybhi1(m): 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
I will withdraw my support for Tinubu if he makes anyone from South East the SP or Speaker's leader. I will abhor him, cos that will be totally unfair to north central for their support over him and us south west for all the things Obi people mete out to us.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Olisa Eze Drums Support For Orji Kalu As Senate President by bionixs: 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
No IGBO politician should be given any post in this administration

They should go home and know themselves

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prince Olisa Eze Drums Support For Orji Kalu As Senate President by RecentHistory: 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
How many votes did this man canvass for APC during the election?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Olisa Eze Drums Support For Orji Kalu As Senate President by RecentHistory: 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
bionixs:
No IGBO politician should be given any post in this administration

They should go home and know themselves

A lot of Igbo politicians like Uzodinma and Umahi did fantastically well for APC.

They will be handsomely rewarded and taken care of. They will then be shining examples of how APC takes care of its people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Olisa Eze Drums Support For Orji Kalu As Senate President by irunokoisawerey: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
grin that seat is for south south... south east won't even get to be aso rock gateman... they better focus on helping paraga obi look for his stolen m..a.n.h.o.o.d at upper iweka.... hehehehehe... e de choke grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prince Olisa Eze Drums Support For Orji Kalu As Senate President by fabolouz1(m): 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
Of all the contestants for this office, Senator Godswill Akpabio is the one that fits the office well.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Olisa Eze Drums Support For Orji Kalu As Senate President by pandoragirigory: 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
ok
Re: Prince Olisa Eze Drums Support For Orji Kalu As Senate President by Obiedun(m): 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
You want to reap where you did not sow.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Olisa Eze Drums Support For Orji Kalu As Senate President by olisaEze(m): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
That’s certainly not me. Prince I am, foolish I’m not. grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Olisa Eze Drums Support For Orji Kalu As Senate President by flejnr2(f): 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2023
This one wey me uncle Arthur eze don seize all em property

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Re-run: Police To Withdraw Politicians’ Orderlies / Kola Ologbondiyan Caught Spreading Fake Judgement About Senator Kashamu / Coronavirus: FG May Reduce 2020 Budget By ₦1 Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.