Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. (44865 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House / Wike, Sanwoolu And Makinde Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degrees (Photos) / Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. by BERNIMOORE: 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
helinues:
G5 now G2.

The rest G3 lose out in all
so far they Achieved their Aim in rubbishing Atiku-looted...I don't mind mind if they're G1....Atiku lost is the primary goal.... You can't go to war without losing men....but when you get the most important crown....celebrate... Wike sink Atiku....while wine becomes godfather to fubara.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. by BERNIMOORE: 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
Atiku nPDP today is zero....After bringing Buhari to defeat the best president Jonathan....
Re: Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. by Jagabanarmy: 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2023
Apus:
Politics without bitterness is all we want.
The polity is already heated.

In America, once the election is past, everyone(Democrats & Republicans) come together to see how to move the nation forward.

Correct talk

1 Like

Re: Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. by gigabyte13: 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
Wike just dey pepper
ZOMBIDIENTS anyhow
Baba no send Dem Papa
😅😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣
Make una dey cry
Una go wail tire
People wey Sabi the game don dey align

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. by edungene7: 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
Wrong caption the criminal elements who enthroned the mafia president select we shall see how it is going to end
Re: Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. by dominic17: 11:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
Yes are right when there is election not when there selection
Apus:

In America, once the election is past, everyone(Democrats & Republicans) come together to see how to move the nation forward.
Re: Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. by Johans2023: 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
Are they now G-2? Tinubu the Chief divider. He has already divided the country along religious line, now he is dividing the G5.
Re: Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. by stickle(m): 12:04am On Apr 29, 2023
Jogs1900:
I know Asiwaju is not a betrayer going by his antecedents..He will not betray the G5

The G2, you meant?
Re: Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. by Amalekki: 12:15am On Apr 29, 2023
O ti lo

1 Like

Re: Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. by airliner(m): 12:19am On Apr 29, 2023
Dialpad:
Nice one guys, they showed Obi the difference between boys and men

Na im dey put una for d one wey una dey so
Re: Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. by LivingSage: 3:18am On Apr 29, 2023
You get work for yourself angry

You wey dey beg people to live here on Nairaland. angry

Seems you want me to create thread for your coded begging attitude with screenshots
Corridon:
I have a job for you bro.

1 Like

Re: Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. by Pappysego: 3:51am On Apr 29, 2023
bamitinn:
A no trust you 😃 😃 😃
You will scam

LoL you can give a try or we can meet and do physical transaction
Re: Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. by StraightGaay: 5:30am On Apr 29, 2023
Corridon:
I have a job for you bro.
Give it to me
Re: Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:35am On Apr 29, 2023
Peter Obi need to brace up. Obedience need to know that is time to move on, 8years is a long journey.

Meanwhile, Wike will be good as Minister of NNPC or Power, Housing and Works

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. by Davies25: 6:53am On Apr 29, 2023
Apus:

I don't think that's entirely true. Politics is politics everywhere. Republicans still hate Biden. Biden still dey drag Trump for court.

It is what it is.
Re: Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. by theamazonguru(m): 7:18am On Apr 29, 2023
Duru009:
I just pity WIKE...

Sincerely don't Pity Wike.
Wike is settled for life.

You think that guy has not plotted his map?

For me, I believe he doesn't need to be in politics again.
He has acquired enough to go into private businesses that will flourish.

Abi, let me ask. why do you pity him.
Let's hear you bro.
Re: Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. by starz100: 7:39am On Apr 29, 2023
Wike looking for appointment.

Politics in nigeria is truely dirty and is like life in the jungle:-man- eat-man.
Re: Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. by sojayy(m): 7:46am On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:
G5 now G2.

The rest G3 lose out in all

Na game of joker
Re: Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. by Corridon: 7:50am On Apr 29, 2023
LivingSage:
You get work for yourself angry

You wey dey beg people to live here on Nairaland. angry

Seems you want me to create thread for your coded begging attitude with screenshots
Like if I care.
Re: Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. by LivingSage: 7:53am On Apr 29, 2023
Take your time angry
Corridon:
Like if I care.
Re: Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:55am On Apr 29, 2023
Apus:

The country has moved on. Only one region is still playing politics and wailing in the last eight years.
Re: Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. by Terabyteck(m): 8:08am On Apr 29, 2023
GboyegaD:
Wetin to see what becomes of Wike.

Are You Serious 🙄

He will be Well Placed in the Asiwaju Govt.
You will see him on National TV making speeches and Presentations.

You Will see him being consulted to proffer political solutions.

You will see him being honored and recognized as a Stateman.
Re: Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. by Corridon: 8:19am On Apr 29, 2023
LivingSage:
Take your time angry
I won't take my time until I lick it.
Re: Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. by ruffhandu: 8:20am On Apr 29, 2023
His people are also known as saboteurs. Go check history.
Re: Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. by OAFMods: 8:28am On Apr 29, 2023
You pity a winner still winning ! 😂😂😂
What as your Igbo hating father accomplished n won politically for the past 100 years ?

Duru009:
I just pity WIKE...
Re: Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. by kosiebe(m): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2023
Real men
Re: Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. by FireUpNow(m): 8:56am On Apr 29, 2023
If that's good for them then it's their business
Re: Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. by LivingSage: 9:03am On Apr 29, 2023
Lick your mother.

I still have your Mabizeka records.

You bloody beggiebeggie
Corridon:
I won't take my time until I lick it.

Re: Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. by onatisi(m): 9:07am On Apr 29, 2023
lolz , wike and makinde has dumped their fellow G5 governors, they have used them and dumped them. na so life be . before you jump into any bandwagon with anybody one should always be careful not to be used

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0y0D87gjvE
Re: Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja. by kay29000(m): 9:18am On Apr 29, 2023
yemmit90:
This might be the reason baba left for France to rest. These visits by politicians and well wishers can drain energy.

So true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' / Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB / Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.