Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) (24105 Views)

I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation / Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Felimax(m): 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
highchief1:
why?u want to continue politics?make inec arrange elections for u and mr ibu?

Move that way joor!
Don't kill me with your smelling mouth!
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Kingbuhari(m): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
helinues:
Best way to move the country forward
we have been hearing that over decades yet the country refuse to move... keep fooling urself

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Alliswell248: 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
Throwback:
All sane Nigerians are backing the incoming Tinubu administration.

Next to visit Jagaban before May 29th are...

Soludo
Alex oti
Atiku
Datti.
Obi.

With this, all these noise makers would rest permanently.
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Chetas81(m): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
WÉRÉ

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Emola12(m): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Please tell all ipob terrorists
I'm Yoruba guy I and my family supported Peter obi because he has what it takes to move Nigeria forward to save us from criminals Whom are under APC we are not supporting tribe or religion we are supporting a man with integrity and humble a God fearing man who doesn't have trais of corruption and criminality which is OBI GEORGRY omoluabi AIYEDATIWA OMOOLOGO We must fight till the end by God grace

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by highchief1: 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2023
Felimax:

Move that way joor!
Don't kill me with your smelling mouth!
lol bros politics don pass till 2027.everything for life get time.most of the ppl when champion elupee sef don travel.do u now where Aisha yesufu is now?every right thinking person is thinking of 2031.This one don finish bros.leave my mouth when Dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by haybhi1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
vesselchino:

Had it been your dad wore a condom you wouldn't have been typing this shit but the man like raw. What a waste of spermatozoa

Lol, na Obi pezin. Norma norma, una no dey get brain cell, I no fit stoop low.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by samsard(m): 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
haybhi1:

Oga bring your effing evidence and take it to court and sue the effing APC or INEC or Tinubu, or effing shut up!
Damn. Social media really gives people like you space to talk anyhow to people you'd be better behaved around in real life.
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by chaloskyx: 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
Why are you asking Nigerians to back Tinubu sebi he won the majority fair and square so why is there still the need to beg Nigerians is it becuse the actual results were not reflective of the will of Nigerians or what?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by dododawa1: 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
U die for POlITICIANS u die for nothing

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Okwyjesus(m): 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
JAMO4REAL1:
Good talk

Thats why the rig. The issue around the election must be address first. FULL STOP.

If you win , win in the court and we can talk of peace
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by DesChyko: 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2023
haybhi1:
Honestly! This is the fact!

Look dear Igbos, I'm tired of this our back and forth. We don't have that appetite for constant dragging you so wield.

First off, listen, no one stole your mandate. Obi came distant third. Nigeria is a multicultural society and so multipronged effort is needed to be its custodian. Tinubu was the only candidate who successfully did this, as also reflected in the results. He never ruled your state prior, to have warranted this hate you've spread to the rest of the tribe. In fact, he ushered you lot into his government, as a Lagos governor.

In related light, I say, on Yoruba's behalf, we're sorry, if you think we wrong you, although undue, but necessary. This is to bury hatchet and maybe to keep your belligerence
in check. A typical Yoruba just want to be happy, live well, grow and do faaji. We're tired and can't match your combative energy, so we concede. We want to go back to peace abeg, evidence is how we always marry your women and treat them well, and provide you with profitable environment in our lands. We no get wahala. Stop to dey bring am give us.

Make una biko please allow the next four years to be calm abeg.

1 Like.

Who are you talking to really? 🤷🏾‍♂️

Did you miss the memo that said reconciliation is built on a foundation of justice?

The matter is in court. Does this translate to LP and Obi withdrawing their suit? If that's what you mean, then I have to tell you to stop being a clown.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by godwon01(m): 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
It is high time to let the sleeping dog lye. Enough is enough of fighting each other. A lot of people expected the country to break into pieces but God was greater than them. We need to give peace a chance.
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by czarr(m): 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
haybhi1:

Look dear Igbos, I'm tired of this our back and forth. We don't have that appetite for constant dragging you so wield.

First off, listen, no one stole your mandate. Obi came distant third. Nigeria is a multicultural society and so multipronged effort is needed to be its custodian. Tinubu was the only candidate who successfully did this, as also reflected in the results. He never ruled your state prior, to have warranted this hate you've spread to the rest of the tribe. In fact, he ushered you lot into his government, as a Lagos governor.

In related light, I say, on Yoruba's behalf, we're sorry, if you think we wrong you, although undue, but necessary. This is to bury hatchet and maybe to keep your belligerence
in check. A typical Yoruba just want to be happy, live well, grow and do faaji. We're tired and can't match your combative energy, so we concede. We want to go back to peace abeg, evidence is how we always marry your women and treat them well, and provide you with profitable environment in our lands. We no get wahala. Stop to dey bring am give us.

there is no peace without justice, is it you that will tell us that no mandate was stolen as if we dont have eyes....if tinibu will rule us he has to do it by force, because he will face attacks and ridicule from all angles we cant accept him. swallow your apology, the only apology nigerians need is Obi getting his mandate back.
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by OsunOriginal: 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2023
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by ukaface(f): 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2023
What of front him?
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Melagros(m): 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Sharap
Wike will regret his actions, time will tell
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Melagros(m): 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2023
Acidosis:

Rigging time is over. Time to activate looting. Nigerians in their 2 by 2 rooms in shanty towns should back Mr. Drug Lord and Mr. Rigger for a better Nigeria. cheesy

You want to make progress without justice?? Clowns! grin
Exactly
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Melagros(m): 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
Felimax:
Wike your papa!
Comon shut up that your drunken mouth!

Goat!
I wish thunder go strike that man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Judybash93(m): 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2023
Dem suppose use this one for sacrifice
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by famology(m): 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2023
These are not easy times for zombidientszzz

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by OsunOriginal: 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2023
haybhi1:

grin grin grin grin ;

To hell with them... Tinubu will rule them and their papa for the next 8 years. And if we hear Biafra from their mouths, hmmm... we won't take it lightly with any secessionist.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by Johans2023: 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2023
Useless fool. The people you killed because of election, their blood will torment you to your grave.
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by adecz: 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
We back Buhari for 8 years, wetin
we gain❓❓

Now Tinubu wants to enter Aso Rock
through rigging.

Wike, like most Southerners are just
hypocrites who constantly sell & betray
their own people for selfish gains . They
were the biggest merchants that sold
their people into the white man's hands
as slaves. Now they are selling their people
to Fulani..😕😕😕

Tufiakwa❗️❗️

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
Fool
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
Acidosis:

Rigging time is over. Time to activate looting. Nigerians in their 2 by 2 rooms in shanty towns should back Mr. Drug Lord and Mr. Rigger for a better Nigeria. cheesy

You want to make progress without justice?? Clowns! grin
grin
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by LZAA: 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
helinues:
Best way to move the country forward
Shatap
Re: Nigerians Should Back Tinubu, Politics Time Is Over – Wike (Video) by stanluiz(m): 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
BabaAgba79:

That Obi lost healed me of so many ailments. I stood on queue for 6 hrs to cast my vote for BAT in Kubwa Abuja. Obi is a bigger disaster than Buhari! I just hate stingy people. I love cheerful givers! Tinubu is the answer!
But you love a drug lord corrupt kleptomania like Tinubu ?

The person wey do you this thing don die tey tey.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate / Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) / School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.