Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US (34630 Views)

Ogbunka To Experience Peace And Development: Hrh Igwe Amb Johnmark Anyaoha / Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. / Governor Obiano Appoints Yul Edochie As Senior Special Adviser On Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by AmazingELixir: 7:25am On Apr 29, 2023
Lolzz
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by Goodday90(m): 7:28am On Apr 29, 2023
[quote author=AdolfHitlerxXx post=122816587][/quote]

Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by Chucks13: 7:39am On Apr 29, 2023
yabatown:
Wherever this Willie Obiano is staying must be littered with bottles of Alcohol

Dem talk say the man dey shak 2 bottles of Remy matin Brandy everyday.

More drunk than sober during 8 years in office as Anambra governor

The same day he hand over as governor He cannot bear to spend one night in his state .

He cannot equip his state with good school, not even good hospital. People are dying like flies there because of poor healthcare

But he and his whole family don japa to America, after packing the state money, and now being investigated by EFCC.

This man will be remembered for being the drunkard governor that is always being disgrace by his wife in public.

Honestly I have be hearing this drunkeness of Obiano I thought it is political attack or mere name calling so fo real this man drinks and get drunk
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by Chucks13: 7:44am On Apr 29, 2023
43Ronin:

poor sense of what judgement? Obiano did better than all the SW governors put together excluding lagos. what did your governor achieve? what state are you even from? Obiano did not owe salaries, pensions and gratuities. He built a fùcking functional international airport in his state? again what did your state governor do? And BTW Obiano was not chosen by PO to lead, if he was he wouldn't have casted PO by saying he did naught in the state....

I read your comment you sound strange let me put it that way.

Control your nerves you can't be defending everybody at once no one is a Saint.
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by goslowgoslow(m): 8:01am On Apr 29, 2023
Japa007:
I hope tinubu is not there with them .. He will soon empower them with narcotics tongue
All for the sake of commenting. If you don't have anything meaningful to say why not keep quiet.
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by Thegamingorca(m): 8:03am On Apr 29, 2023
Bullpenn11:
After the terrible shame of being the only governor in the history of Nigeria whose bab00n faced wife was slapped on their handover day,
Later that evening, both arrested by EFCC while attempting to flee the country after robbing the state treasury dry
Spend two weeks in EFCC jail in his boxers
The bab00n face wife lose woefully at the Anambra senate elections.
Now this Drunkard governor has run away to seek refuge in America, and living large with stolen funds from Anambra State.
I HOPE THE DISGRACED AUTHOR THE EBELECHUKWU OF A WIFE RECORDS THIS FACTS IN THE SO CALLED INTIMATE BIOGRAPHY.

Nah how she take dey suck hin gbola she pen down. No mind that prostitute
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by clockwisereport: 8:03am On Apr 29, 2023
blowjohn:
That guy on the left dey wear shoes or buckets

Na canoe

1 Like

Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by Thegamingorca(m): 8:05am On Apr 29, 2023
Bullpenn11:
DRUNKARD GOVERNOR AND AGBERO WIFE

Gutter prostitute
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by Thegamingorca(m): 8:06am On Apr 29, 2023
bikefab:
Pardon me, but ex-governor Willie Obiano has a poor dress sense.

He is trying to look American
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by Thegamingorca(m): 8:07am On Apr 29, 2023
Zorbadezinc:

Naaaaa. It’s common knowledge that his wife Ebelechukwu is semi- literate. They bought her a degree when she became governor’s wife.
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by Thegamingorca(m): 8:09am On Apr 29, 2023
sandali:

Illiterate Book writer. The woman no fit break pencil sef.
Roforofo first lady

Lol
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by Thegamingorca(m): 8:13am On Apr 29, 2023
Goodday90:
you said Lagos
Thank God not Ogun or ekiti
Lagos was built before tinubu was dropped by alien ,so no problem with that
Where I would have problem was if they were living in ogbomosho or ijesha

No mind the illiterate
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by vanitybutiwanti: 8:16am On Apr 29, 2023
modsareuseless:

As far as you're concerned? Who the hell are you?
Person wey never leave his state before go open mouth dey talk rubbish
you can get emotional and cry but the truth is always bitter, do you live in Anambra? How many Nigerians move to Anambra for job opportunities? I know you're Igbo that's why you think the mediocre is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria.
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by Mpanyi: 8:18am On Apr 29, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Funny enough if he want to run for office again they will vote for him

Which vote for him again? You think say Anambra state is like other states
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by Bhella5(m): 8:23am On Apr 29, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Funny enough if he want to run for office again they will vote for him
Sure. They will tell us his reasons for going to America is to woo investors to invest in Alaigbo grin
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by matrixme(m): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2023
Is there a curse in Anambra state that their past governors cannot spend a day in their states? My young Christian mind is still trying to decipher how a foreign governor is hosting a king on foreign soil. As what exactly? He has even written an autobiography to talk mostly about his "achievements" as governor I guess. Even Peter Obi, the false messiah had to go and open chains of shopping malls in other states with cash back from the "savings" he made with state money. Tomorrow they will ask us to go and verify. Go and verify my foot!
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by basybasy: 8:34am On Apr 29, 2023
yabatown:
Wherever this Willie Obiano is staying must be littered with bottles of Alcohol

Dem talk say the man dey shak 2 bottles of Remy matin Brandy everyday.

More drunk than sober during 8 years in office as Anambra governor

The same day he hand over as governor He cannot bear to spend one night in his state .

He cannot equip his state with good school, not even good hospital. People are dying like flies there because of poor healthcare

But he and his whole family don japa to America, after packing the state money, and now being investigated by EFCC.

This man will be remembered for being the drunkard governor that is always being disgrace by his wife in public.

This is a drunker which Obi imposed on Anambra people. Thank God that we were not fall for Obi
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by 43Ronin: 8:37am On Apr 29, 2023
lexy2014:

look at how we celebrate mediocrity as if he was doing the people of anambra any favours. did you see the pix of him in the US and the quality of furnishing and interior decor in his house in the US? thats where u will no that he gave anambra crumbs and you are celebrating the crumbs
He was living in the US before he became governor. He had that same house in the USA. Again obedients Obiano is not your problem.
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by modsareuseless: 8:51am On Apr 29, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
you can get emotional and cry but the truth is always bitter, do you live in Anambra? How many Nigerians move to Anambra for job opportunities? I know you're Igbo that's why you think the mediocre is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria.

And you're what? Yoruba? Balablu supporter that spent money he would have used to work in lagos on propaganda instead? Peter obi won in anambra, while your drug baron didn't win in lagos.
If he really worked, lagosians would have voted him.

And mind you, I lived in anambra for close to 30 years, I witnessed governors in anambra right from Ezeife to obiano and I can categorically tell you right now, that Peter Obi met anambra in ruins, then changed it automatically even in the midst of distractions from other rival politicians, he didn't use that as excuse.
And then, I'm not Ibo.

Like I said earlier, go and access Peter's achievements as a governor online, you're not well travelled, so they're online for you to read up.
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by vanitybutiwanti: 9:08am On Apr 29, 2023
modsareuseless:

And you're what? Yoruba? Balablu supporter that spent money he would have used to work in lagos on propaganda instead? Peter obi won in anambra, while your drug baron didn't win in lagos.
If he really worked, lagosians would have voted him.

And mind you, I lived in anambra for close to 30 years, I witnessed governors in anambra right from Ezeife to obiano and I can categorically tell you right now, that Peter Obi met anambra in ruins, then changed it automatically even in the midst of distractions from other rival politicians, he didn't use that as excuse.
And then, I'm not Ibo.

Like I said earlier, go and access Peter's achievements as a governor online, you're not well travelled, so they're online for you to read up.
I'm from Rivers, how many Rivers men love in Anambra? Very negligible but your brothers are everywhere in Rivers because your state is a shithole, if your state was better off, your brothers will be reluctant to move out, you see, whenever I travel out, I'm always eager to return because my state is perfect for me.

Tinubu did well as governor but you and your eastern brothers ran a campaign of calumny against his person but he triumphed at the end. If Tinubu didn't do well in Lagos and also recommended good governors Lagos wouldn't have been the economic power house of Nigeria, people wouldn't have been migrating to Lagos for opportunities, how many persons move to Anambra for opportunities? You're trying to cajole the whole country to vote for a mediocre because he comes from your part of the country, some of us are discerning and not fools, get that into your skull.
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by modsareuseless: 9:19am On Apr 29, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
I'm from Rivers, how many Rivers men love in Anambra? Very negligible but your brothers are everywhere in Rivers because your state is a shithole, if your state was better off, your brothers will be reluctant to move out, you see, whenever I travel out, I'm always eager to return because my state is perfect for me.

Tinubu did well as governor but you and your eastern brothers ran a campaign of calumny against his person but he triumphed at the end. If Tinubu didn't do well in Lagos and also recommended good governors Lagos wouldn't have been the economic power house of Nigeria, people wouldn't have been migrating to Lagos for opportunities, how many persons move to Anambra for opportunities? You're trying to cajole the whole country to vote for a mediocre because he comes from your part of the country, some of us are discerning and not fools, get that into your skull.

You're from rivers grin I stopped reading from there.
I'm done with you.
No time for idiots please
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by vanitybutiwanti: 9:28am On Apr 29, 2023
modsareuseless:

You're from rivers grin I stopped reading from there.
I'm done with you.
No time for idiots please
you're the idiot, Igbo man from shithole Anambra
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by lexy2014: 9:34am On Apr 29, 2023
43Ronin:

He was living in the US before he became governor. He had that same house in the USA. Again obedients Obiano is not your problem.

"He had that same house in the USA" because you are his real estate agent.

what has "obidient" got to do with what i said or d discussion?

what was he doing in the US before he became governor?
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by lexy2014: 9:37am On Apr 29, 2023
globemoney01:

Obiano has travelled in and out Anambra countless times since his incident with EFCC. Hes currently in the US, what are you saying

have you ever heard of the word "sarcasm"? you should have read the comment i responded to. i guess he is the person who needs your comment not me. if someone is asking the question he asked after reading the headline and story, what then is the best way to respond to him?

1 Like

Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:10am On Apr 29, 2023
Obiano has escaped with his loots to America, these crooked politicians clearly do not love their country Liegeria. Yet the gullible ligerians keep voting them in grin I don't see Obama or George Bush living in Ligeria after retiring from politics.
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:15am On Apr 29, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Don't mind that individual those are the kinda brain dead dumbos i am supposed to employ in my company or do business with in Anambra. grin he is a complete idiat!
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by Bigchristo: 11:32am On Apr 29, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Use your sense even if it's microscopic. Tinubu definitely lives in Lagos.

Your Peter Obi was such a failure he ran to Lagos. Obiano has ran away too.

The entire SE is a dustbin only the paupers live in. That's 100% fact you know. If you don't get a brain transplant.

Where do PSquare and Tony Elumelu live ? Come on, use your brains nah. Not there for decoration
Are you stupid? You know how many Igbo business owners that live Anambra? You sit down for ur state dey spew nonsense about other people own simply because you see Psquare Tony Elumelu lives in the places where their business is someone need to remind you that Anambra is 5,953,500 population and mind you am not an Igbo man but what you said that Anambra looks like dustbin is arrant nonsense try n limit the kind of hate you have for Igbo so it won’t make you look stupid while trying to ridicule them

Tinubu hasn’t been residing permanently in Lagos for a very long time and you know it so do other politicians around they don’t reside in their states everyone want to live in Abuja use your sense nor Dey make foolish assumptions
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
Bigchristo:

Bigchristo to his useless homosexual father

Are you stupid? You know how many Igbo business owners that live Anambra? You sit down for ur state dey spew nonsense about other people own simply because you see Psquare Tony Elumelu lives in the places where their business is someone need to remind you that Anambra is 5,953,500 population and mind you am not an Igbo man but what you said that Anambra looks like dustbin is arrant nonsense try n limit the kind of hate you have for Igbo so it won’t make you look stupid while trying to ridicule them

Tinubu hasn’t been residing permanently in Lagos for a very long time and you know it so do other politicians around they don’t reside in their states everyone want to live in Abuja use your sense nor Dey make foolish assumptions

Very long epistle. Didnt read it at all because the beginning sounded incoherent Upper Iweka rubbish.
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by Bigchristo: 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Very long epistle. Didnt read it at all because the beginning sounded incoherent Upper Iweka rubbish.
Yeah that’s how stupid people think 😂😂
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
Bigchristo:
Yeah that’s how stupid people think 😂😂

Since you described your papa that way. I now understand who you inherited it from.
Re: Ex-governor Obiano Hosts Igwe Ogbunka, HRM Johnmark Anyaoha In US by Bigchristo: 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Since you described your papa that way. I now understand who you inherited it from.
Your father and your mother be dustbin 😂😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Signs Data Protection Bill / We Won’t Let Dad Down - Ocholi’s Children / Nigerian Soldiers Undergoing Training In Belarus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.