Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Drop Your Roofing Plan Let Me Give You The Best Quotation - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Drop Your Roofing Plan Let Me Give You The Best Quotation (162 Views)

Contact Me For Your Roofing With Low Cost / Pls Is This Pop Quotation For 3 Bedroom Flat Ok? / Choose Edges Stone Coated Roofing Sheet For Your Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Roofing Plan Let Me Give You The Best Quotation by Procarpenter: 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
You can contact me through my signature below I work worldwide and I install all kind of roofing sheet installation with warranty....drop your plan let’s work on it
Re: Drop Your Roofing Plan Let Me Give You The Best Quotation by Procarpenter: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
Call you WhatsApp me through my signature below.... Check all my work on my profile

Re: Drop Your Roofing Plan Let Me Give You The Best Quotation by Modifire(m): 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
Procarpenter:
You can contact me through my signature below I work worldwide and I install all kind of roofing sheet installation with warranty....drop your plan let’s work on it
are you joking or what? Quotation on this platform? Some goats would just make money with your quotation. Have you ever seen a quotation from a quotation? I no pitty you
Re: Drop Your Roofing Plan Let Me Give You The Best Quotation by Procarpenter: 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
Modifire:
are you joking or what? Quotation on this platform? Some goats would just make money with your quotation. Have you ever seen a quotation from a quotation? I no pitty you

I give the best quotation and I wish I’ll do the work as well if you come to me for quotation I’ll give you the best so you won’t get burn somewhere else
Re: Drop Your Roofing Plan Let Me Give You The Best Quotation by Procarpenter: 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
Procarpenter:

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Houses For Rent / Ajah Lekki Lagos Nigeria | Abraham Adesanya Ogombo Road Tour / 4 FLATS For SALE @ IDIMU.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.