Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

What Is That Unforgettable Sweet Moment You've Had With Your Siblings. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That Unforgettable Sweet Moment You've Had With Your Siblings. (427 Views)

If You Are The Poorest Amongst Your Siblings Avoid Family Gatherings. / How's Your Relationship With Your Siblings? Toxic Or Healthy? / Have You Ever Found Yourself Emotionally Attached To Your Siblings' Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Unforgettable Sweet Moment You've Had With Your Siblings. by fyzaila: 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
I have had many!
I think one of the blessings one can have in this life is to have siblings who have your backs come what may. We are just four and our bond is so tight. Parents should always endeavour to pray for their children to have a good relationship with each other. It's not default o! Don't come and start saying blood is thicker than water o yen yen yen. Pray pray pray because that is the pillar behind everything.

Let me share a moment, my brother was in school and was admitted. We got to know through his friend/roommate. My younger sis who is also his younger was called first, because she was the closest to him in terms of distance. She was called in the morning as she was about to enter bathroom to shower. After the call, she just did about turn and put on clothes grab her bag with few clothes and embarked on a journey to the state where he was schooling which is like 2hrs. On getting there, she met his friend with him. While my bro was still asleep. She rushed to the market and used up all the money in her account to shop for all the necessary things he will need.
I later joined after 2days and was amazed at what she did. Because she too is a student.
Siblings love is sweet can't be trade for anything.

Nairalanders Share yours!

1 Like

Re: What Is That Unforgettable Sweet Moment You've Had With Your Siblings. by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 29, 2023
Mine must be back in the new year's eve of 2021... There was a new year's family gathering celebration and all the family members were invited, it was more of a family reunion kind of a party.

It was in another province and the rest of the family members had already left, but me and my two sisters were still left behind.. We then left later in the afternoon at around 4pm... The distance from our place to where we were going was about 5 hours drive, but we took a bit longer because we kept stopping by those fast food restaurants along the road to buy some snacks and we would take turns to drive.

We ended up arriving at around 11pm as we were about to crossover to 2022.

Even though I wouldn't advice anyone to drive long distances during new year's eve as it can be risky, it was really fun.. smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is That Unforgettable Sweet Moment You've Had With Your Siblings. by fyzaila: 9:22am On May 01, 2023
Samantha124:
Mine must be back in the new year's eve of 2021... There was a new year's family gathering celebration and all the family members were invited, it was more of a family reunion kind of a party.

It was in another province and the rest of the family members had already left, but me and my two sisters were still left behind.. We then left later in the afternoon at around 4pm... The distance from our place to where we were going was about 5 hours drive, but we took a bit longer because we kept stopping by those fast food restaurants along the road to buy some snacks and we would take turns to drive.

We ended up arriving at around 11pm as we were about to crossover to 2022.

Even though I wouldn't advice anyone to drive long distances during new year's eve as it can be risky, it was really fun.. smiley smiley smiley

Wow nice! I can imagine the bonding while on the.
Re: What Is That Unforgettable Sweet Moment You've Had With Your Siblings. by StPete: 10:20am On May 01, 2023
fyzaila:
I have had many!
I think one of the blessings one can have in this life is to have siblings who have your backs come what may. We are just four and our bond is so tight. Parents should always endeavour to pray for their children to have a good relationship with each other. It's not default o! Don't come and start saying blood is thicker than water o yen yen yen. Pray pray pray because that is the pillar behind everything.

Let me share a moment, my brother was in school and was admitted. We got to know through his friend/roommate. My younger sis who is also his younger was called first, because she was the closest to him in terms of distance. She was called in the morning as she was about to enter bathroom to shower. After the call, she just did about turn and put on clothes grab her bag with few clothes and embarked on a journey to the state where he was schooling which is like 2hrs. On getting there, she met his friend with him. While my bro was still asleep. She rushed to the market and used up all the money in her account to shop for all the necessary things he will need.
I later joined after 2days and was amazed at what she did. Because she too is a student.
Siblings love is sweet can't be trade for anything.

Nairalanders Share yours!

Don’t celebrate too much. Wait until you all are married and still maintain that bond cos I tell you, marriage sometimes put to test the real bond among siblings
Re: What Is That Unforgettable Sweet Moment You've Had With Your Siblings. by Exmilitant(m): 11:46am On May 01, 2023
I didn't get to bond with my siblings angryI

my immediate senior sister is older than me by 9 years. So by the time i was 10 they had all left home. I had to grow up alone, unrestrained and wild.

i hated one of my older sisters who would leave her husband house to our home to make me bath, read and drag me to school. They all tried to take away my freedom, my wild life but, i resented by running away and sleeping at grandpa's place miles away. But i was always caught and beaten and made to bath and dragged to school. On one occassion, our most senior sister had to sit with me in class all through the school period with her first child strap to her back!

i am good now, i love them all, but we are in another war, they want me to get married, i don't see the need to.

i love them all.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Unforgettable Sweet Moment You've Had With Your Siblings. by Famundpropertie: 12:09pm On May 01, 2023
Exmilitant:

my immediate senior sister is older than me by 9 years. So by the time i was 10 they had all left home. I had to grow up alone, unrestrained and wild.

i hated one of my older sisters who would leave her husband house to our home to make me bath, read and drag me to school. They all tried to take away my freedom, my wild life but, i resented by running away and sleeping at grandpa's place miles away. But i was always caught and beaten and made to bath and dragged to school. On one occassion, our most senior sister had to sit with me in class all through the school period with her first child strap to her back!

i am good now, i love them all, but we are in another war, they want me to get married, i don't see the need to.

i love them all.
You be real militant grin

1 Like

Re: What Is That Unforgettable Sweet Moment You've Had With Your Siblings. by fyzaila: 6:08pm On May 01, 2023
StPete:

Don’t celebrate too much. Wait until you all are married and still maintain that bond cos I tell you, marriage sometimes put to test the real bond among siblings

I still don't think so, because i have elder ones that are married and our relationship is still waxing strong like before they got married.
Re: What Is That Unforgettable Sweet Moment You've Had With Your Siblings. by fyzaila: 6:12pm On May 01, 2023
Exmilitant:

i love them all.

😄 imgaine they spared time for you which means they had great love for you and still having for you.

You ma do and get married naaw. What's delaying you? Cash or babe?
Re: What Is That Unforgettable Sweet Moment You've Had With Your Siblings. by Exmilitant(m): 9:17pm On May 01, 2023
[quote author=fyzaila post=122868149]

(1) (Reply)

My Marriage Caused Me Lots Of Setbacks And Eventually Took The Life Of My Elder / If You'd Like To Meet A Man To Have A Child / Have You Seen This Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.