Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Despite My Good Curriculum Vitae And Experience Things Are Difficult. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Despite My Good Curriculum Vitae And Experience Things Are Difficult. (331 Views)

Should I Resign My Good Bank Job And Start A Business? / Hard Work Does Not Pay If The Right Things Are Not Done / Most Painful Life Experience (things I Wished I Have Never Done) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despite My Good Curriculum Vitae And Experience Things Are Difficult. by WorkaholicB(m): 5:38am On Apr 29, 2023
I write with a heart full of resentment. This is because despite all the effort I placed on self development and discipline, nothing to show for it.
I am 35years of age, married with 3kids and a masters degree holder. I work as a manager in a big fast food in South South Nigeria with a good managerial skill and results yet I live like a pauper. The salary is not upto 80,000 yet I work from 8am-9pm every day. My effort gives company millions every month yet they are stingy to give a good pay. There is no time to do another business. Now my house rent has expired and I cannot boost of 20,000naira in my account. So I ask, what is the essence of hard work when there seem to be no tangible benefit. I really need out but how do I do that when I have family to cater for. I cannot afford to be out of job for even a month. Please I need advice. What should I do?
Re: Despite My Good Curriculum Vitae And Experience Things Are Difficult. by dopedan(m): 6:26am On Apr 29, 2023
It is well
Re: Despite My Good Curriculum Vitae And Experience Things Are Difficult. by RuddyFusion(m): 7:11am On Apr 29, 2023
WorkaholicB:
I write with a heart full of resentment. This is because despite all the effort I placed on self development and discipline, nothing to show for it.
I am 35years of age, married with 3kids and a masters degree holder. I work as a manager in a big fast food in South South Nigeria with a good managerial skill and results yet I live like a pauper. The salary is not upto 80,000 yet I work from 8am-9pm every day. My effort gives company millions every month yet they are stingy to give a good pay. There is no time to do another business. Now my house rent has expired and I cannot boost of 20,000naira in my account. So I ask, what is the essence of hard work when there seem to be no tangible benefit. I really need out but how do I do that when I have family to cater for. I cannot afford to be out of job for even a month. Please I need advice. What should I do?

This is difficult to accept
You know your contribution to the company and yet you haven't find a way to get them to better your pay or sort of find another option?

Even a single person can't manage on that salary talkless of you that has 3kids...

It's well

2 Likes

Re: Despite My Good Curriculum Vitae And Experience Things Are Difficult. by WorkaholicB(m): 8:15am On Apr 29, 2023
RuddyFusion:

This is difficult to accept
You know your contribution to the company and yet you haven't find a way to get them to better your pay or sort of find another option?

Even a single person can't manage on that salary talkless of you that has 3kids...

It's well

Meanwhile this is a company where when I first resumed as a manager, the sales and profit was very small because the former manager and his accountant mismanaged the funds and siphoned some. Since my resumption, the figures have continued to increase on a monthly basis.
Re: Despite My Good Curriculum Vitae And Experience Things Are Difficult. by WorkaholicB(m): 8:16am On Apr 29, 2023
dopedan:
It is well

And i ask when will it be well?
Re: Despite My Good Curriculum Vitae And Experience Things Are Difficult. by RuddyFusion(m): 9:58am On Apr 29, 2023
WorkaholicB:

Meanwhile this is a company where when I first resumed as a manager, the sales and profit was very small because the former manager and his accountant mismanaged the funds and siphoned some. Since my resumption, the figures have continued to increase on a monthly basis.

This is not acceptable
Present your case with management and renegotiate your take home...
First find out how best to go about it and then push your case....

(1) (Reply)

Best Career For Introvert / Something About You / Can You Start Your Mobile App Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.