Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,886 members, 7,866,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption (3072 Views)

RCCG General Overseer, Pastor E. An Adeboye New Prophecy, Says It Will Happen Be / Father Mbaka Releases Powerful December Prophecy, Prays Against 5 Things / Again, Father Mbaka Releases Dangerous Prophecy After Ihedioha's Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by SpatialKing(m): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2023
TemplarLandry:
God bless Fr. Mbaka. When Mbaka fearlessly told Obi the mind of God concerning his presidential bid, his worshippers went berserk and took it to heart. The Pharisees gagged him, suspended him as a pariah.
He's one of the few ministers who hear from God unlike the ones giving emotional predictions which they mistakenly call “prophecies”. Same ones who spew bitter political utterances from the altar of God in their bid to impose their selfish wills on God.

They fail to realize that God ONLY mandates them to guide us spiritually, but theyre always tempted to explore the gullibility of their members by trying to control all areas of their members' lives, even when GOD has mandated them to guide them only spiritually. Even my own spiritual father was campaigning against Tinubu during church services, he would say “agbado”, “is it for Garri...” but I never stopped loving him. While doing this, I would simply activate my inbuilt filtering mechanism and discard anything that's not spiritual. Wisdom is profitable to the direct.

#RenewedHope 👍

Same man said God told him Buhari would transform Nigeria..
Where are we today?
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by sonature1: 10:34am On Apr 29, 2023
Father Mbaka is beginning to sound like a big joke. He said the same thing about Buhari who is adjudged Nigeria's worst president.
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by DaddyJapan(m): 10:38am On Apr 29, 2023
clearcrystal:
God bless Father Mbaka
One of the few MoG who has an active link to the most high
The Prophet that sees the future
You can hate him
But he will surely tell you the bitter truth

Tinubu's administration will restore Nigeria's lost values
Nigeria will rise again
We will become the true giant of Africa
Everyone will love to associate with Nigeria
I can't wait to witness this
Those who run to London will start returning as from 2025
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

He has an active link to the most high bah?
So wetin Archbishop and Pope come get?

I respect Right Rev Mbaka for speaking truth to power every so often, even as I know he is reposed with the Nigerian malaise of doublespeak too. But this fawning...this brown-nosing...this uncritical view of yours get as e be.
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by Minime10(f): 10:38am On Apr 29, 2023
Contractors everywhere with their stale antics again😹😹😹
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by Mitchy49(m): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2023
You have started again with your lies, mumu priest . That was how u deceived Nigerians by saying Buhari was the Messiah and now it's Tinubu. Well-done yeye priest. My prayer is that whoever that has won will be helped by the spirit of God to deliver Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by Tochj(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
We pray it comes to pass
Every recent similar prophecies has failed.
Buhari and Hope come to mind.
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by Isobug: 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
He also said this about Buhahri. That's if this Post is true
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by 001Lagos: 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2023
Political hustler on the beat

He's already aligning himself to chop from the national cake but
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by muykem: 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2023
DaddyJapan:

He has active link to the most high bah?
So wetin Archbishop and Pope come get?

I respect Right Rev Mbaka for speaking truth to power every so often, even as I know he is reposed with the Nigeria malaise of doublespeak too. But this fawning...this brown-nosing...this uncritical view of yours get as e be.
What do you mean by Archbishop and Pope? God doesn't respect title but your dedication and service to him, church member might close to God than pope.

Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by dinachi(m): 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2023
muykem:
Revelations are divinely inspired messages of things that will happen in the lives of believers, and God conveys such messages to his people through his anointed servants. In this light, the leader of the Adoration Ministry in Enugu, Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka, spoke via a video shared on the church's Facebook page and dropped a new prophecy. He said Tinubu's government will bring redemption to Nigeria.

In the video, the clergyman said: "For many years now, Nigeria has been passing through attacks chronicled by evil leaders who drag us back instead of moving us forward. Evil leaders have let insecurity besiege this country and they're not interested in the growing generation. They loot the wealth of this country yet they hardly provide jobs for the teeming youths.

"I prophesy that Tinubu's government will bring redemption to Nigeria. It won't be business as usual. God in heaven will do something in Nigeria and the ears that will hear about it will tingle".

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/f558dcfdda1b77d75dac8f200014f789?client=news
Cursed man!
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
buha's hate for other tribes is enough massive bad luck that naija people suffered.
Once buha goes ,naija pppl go for National Thanksgiving s for 12months to wash this naijaland of hate and ethnic bad blood buha pervaded in 8years of backwardness angry
Re: Rev. Fr. Mbaka Releases Prophecy, Says Tinubu's Government Will Bring Redemption by DaddyJapan(m): 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2023
[quote author=muykem post=122823221][/quote]

You clearly do not understand the hierarchy of redemption grin The one Father Mbaka must have signed up to, when he professed his fidelity and took his oath of faith.

Now before you return again with another pedestrian view, ponder over what I just wrote. The devil is in the detail...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inec To Announce Results At Polling Booths – Iwu / Gumi Warns Jonathan / Gabon Isn’t A Zoo – Dirty Messi Didn’t Respect Us’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.