Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Is Mbappe A Brazilian, Cameroonian Or French? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Mbappe A Brazilian, Cameroonian Or French? (566 Views)

Is Kylian Mbappe A Gay, Check Out The Real Fact About Him / Stephen Tataw Is Dead! Former Cameroonian Footballer Dies / What Is Mbappeā€™s Net Worth And How Much Does The PSG Star Earn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mbappe A Brazilian, Cameroonian Or French? by deanoffaculty: 10:32am On Apr 29, 2023
This story is confusing and I am suspecting a particular gender causing problem from Garden of Eden is at work again.

Could it be it be that Mbappe's pregnancy was pushed to the current Cameroonian dad while in Paris? The resemblance with Dida is 98%.

The story get as e be.

1 Share

Re: Is Mbappe A Brazilian, Cameroonian Or French? by Mrincredy(m): 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
There is no point here and your story lacks balance.Where is the picture of Mbappe's Father so we can check too?

1 Like

Re: Is Mbappe A Brazilian, Cameroonian Or French? by lolu2019: 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
deanoffaculty:
This story is confusing and I am suspecting a particular gender causing problem from Garden of Eden is at work again.

Could it be it be that Mbappe's pregnancy was pushed to the current Cameroonian dad while in Paris? The resemblance with Dida is 98%.

The story get as e be.
if u do the maths,u will know that it is not possible.june-december is not up to nine months.unless,he was born prematurely.
Re: Is Mbappe A Brazilian, Cameroonian Or French? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2023
lolu2019:
if u do the maths,u will know that it is not possible.june-december is not up to nine months.unless,he was born prematurely.

exactly!

Mrincredy:
There is no point here and your story lacks balance.Where is the picture of Mbappe's Father so we can check too?

below him papa and him mama

Re: Is Mbappe A Brazilian, Cameroonian Or French? by Cocel: 8:32am On Nov 08, 2023
Please I'm Celestine the guy you mentioned this morning you ask me to dm you
For a number
Re: Is Mbappe A Brazilian, Cameroonian Or French? by Usmanovic95(m): 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2023
1998 world cup was held between June and July but mbappe was born December same year.The gestation period was just seven months.
Below is a picture of kylian mbappe's little bro Ethan who also shares a striking resemblance with him, I guess Dida is also his father right?

(1) (Reply)

Odemwingie Makes Caf Xi / Aside Football Wat Oda Sports U Into / Football Betting: Latest Online Opportunity To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.