Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video (2779 Views)

Tinubu Looking Dapper In Suit In His Office (Photo) / Ijaws Join League Of Nigerians Seeking Exit From Nigeria / See The New Look Of Ogoni Land As Cleaning Kicks Off - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by Elliotg: 9:21am On Apr 30, 2023
Captain8:
1nice come and watch the Ijaw referendum video so that you can have heart attack and die this afternoon.

Ijaws are not biafra...watch the video...I will still show you other videos of Ijaw republic file suit to uk so that you die completely... we are not giving 1 kobo of oil to biafra,,we are using the Oil to build Ijaw republic.

Hahahahahah
Kaikai man.
Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by enemybulldozer(m): 9:23am On Apr 30, 2023
Tukpa8:
lol....igbos are only slaves to Ijaws....our we captured and sold them to europeans,, that's the only relationship we have with ibos.

there is no way master can play mate to slave.....so we even proved our leadership by naming you people biafra just as england name people nigeria.......we are your masters forever.

England gave her former slaves nigeria name.
Ijaw gave her former slaves biafra name.
so if England cannot play mate with nigeria,,,we Ijaws too will never play mate to biafrans.

we Ijaws know our level...so we know who we should play with,,not slave that will not respect master.

when nigeria fina divides, Ijaw republic will only do business with Yoruba Republic and Arewa republic.
Lol.. I don't know why most of you ijoh cannot do without lies and boosting. This your lies just reminded me what happened between ojukwu and borow in the 60's grin grin borow declared ijaw republic but he couldn't fight to defend his newly found republic and it crashed under 10 days grin grin grin But the great dim Odimegwu Ojukwu declared Biafra republic and was able to defend it for 3 solid years with his few soldiers and locally made weapons. Upon all the mights of britain, former soviet union, egyptian pilots, and nigerian military all these could not stop Ojukwu for three years. Borow did not even see one 3rd of what Ojukwu saw yet he failed and even died on the process grin grin grin now back to another phase.
The truth remains that, during trans atlantic slave trade people from every ethnic groups that made up today's nigeria and other african tribes/countries (including ijaw) were captured and sold to the europeans for money. And most of the people that were captured and sold were captured by their own tribes men not by externals so I wonder where you got the junk of "igbos slaves to ijoh" from. No time was it recorded in history that Igbos and ijaws fought war and ijaw conquered Igbo because, That is the only way ijaws can take Igbos as slave to sell.

There was never a time ijaws were masters to the great Igbos stop lying. Yes the british gave you the name nigeria infact, the british first named you royal niger company before changing the name to nigeria. But the same cannot be said to the case of biafra and Igbos.
They no born ijaw well to name Igbo biafra even till today ijaw no fit measure power with the great Igbo. Go back and study a true history book and stop lying. Lying will do you no good infact it will destroy you.

Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by enemybulldozer(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2023
Tukpa8:
I am not talking Rubbish I am telling you fact as you want to use small cockroach and inconsequential former slaves tribe to talk down on the great and mighty Ijaw, then I will tell you history..if you want to attack Captain 8, do it with him, don't try to talk down on Ijaw..

besides, he saying the truth, Ijaw Nation is for Ijaw Republic.
Ijaw Republic our present.
Ijaw Republic our future.

so keep your Biafran to yourself.

and don't challenge me because I am able to cause war between Ijaw and igbo then we finished you people once and for all.

So don't try to attack me like you doing to the other guy....be warn
You are talking rubbish and you know it tell yourself the truth... Between ijo and the great Igbo, which of these two tribes is the inconsequential cockroach?

What you're spewing here and call it history is lies and propaganda sold to you in your ijo swamps and creeks.

Lastly, the war you can cause is the one that will anihilate your tribe once and for all. During biafra war, we fought world power countries for 3 solid years and that is something your adaka borow could not do. Imagine if the war was between ijo and the great Igbo grin grin grin

Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by Tukpa8: 9:54am On Apr 30, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Lol.. I don't know why most of you ijoh cannot do without lies and boosting. This your lies just reminded me what happened between ojukwu and borow in the 60's grin grin borow declared ijaw republic but he couldn't fight to defend his newly found republic and it crashed under 10 days grin grin grin But the great dim Odimegwu Ojukwu declared Biafra republic and was able to defend it for 3 solid years with his few soldiers and locally made weapons. Upon all the mights of britain, former soviet union, egyptian pilots, and nigerian military all these could not stop Ojukwu for three years. Borow did not even see one 3rd of what Ojukwu saw yet he failed and even died on the process grin grin grin now back to another phase.
The truth remains that, during trans atlantic slave trade people from every ethnic groups that made up today's nigeria and other african tribes/countries (including ijaw) were captured and sold to the europeans for money. And most of the people that were captured and sold were captured by their own tribes men not by externals so I wonder where you got the junk of "igbos slaves to ijoh" from. No time was it recorded in history that Igbos and ijaws fought war and ijaw conquered Igbo because, That is the only way ijaws can take Igbos as slave to sell.

There was never a time ijaws were masters to the great Igbos stop lying. Yes the british gave you the name nigeria infact, the british first named you royal niger company before changing the name to nigeria. But the same cannot be said to the case of biafra and Igbos.
They no born ijaw well to name Igbo biafra even till today ijaw no fit measure power with the great Igbo. Go back and study a true history book and stop lying. Lying will do you no good infact it will destroy you.

you are confused in putting your lies..

First: ojukwu used Ijaw oil money 💰 in the name of eastern government budget to prosecuted the war.
Ojukwu used Ijaw oil money in the name of eastern government money to hired white machineries to come trained his soldiers how to make weapons and other tactics..

ojukwu used weapons belong to nigeria of eastern to fight the war.

so have you seen how it goes?
Boro who was not even position holder used his own money to fight full country with little arms..
Boro sold his properties to afford the fight.
If Boro had got half of the advantage of criminal ojukwu, nothing could stop niger delta republic.

Now back to the main topic.
Ijaws were never taken as slaves for once as you want to line a lie.

Europeans who came to today nigeria, came through the sea and first met Ijaws.
Ijaws stressed them,,,Ijaws worried them for many years before they finally settled down,,,Ijaws fight them a lot,,,,,infact it took the europeans 100% efforts to defeat and silent the Ijaws.

so because of how the Ijaws disturb them and gave them run of their money,,,the europeans tend to work with the Ijaws and not not by using force.....they do business with Ijaws very well it makes Ijaws to be wealthy at then.

infact, it was the many fights Ijaws gave the british that made them to use indirect rule system in nigeria and not the forceful pattern of french against other africa countries.

The british don't want to experience again in other part of nigeria of what they experienced in meeting the Ijaws,,,,,so they decided to uses negotiation with the Yorubas and northerners and not force..

Some of the business of the europeans with the Ijaws was slave trading..
The reason, it was difficult to for Ijaw to capture Ijaw make it possible on the Igbo side.
So that was how Ijaws initially went to upland and captured Igbos and sold them to the whites...after forceful capturing, it became buying as capturing became difficult, because all Igbos ran to hiding that you see no one to captured......the british really used Ijaws in dirty games..
but, today, I don't think it dirty game.
Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by Tukpa8: 10:00am On Apr 30, 2023
enemybulldozer:
You are talking rubbish and you know it tell yourself the truth... Between ijo and the great Igbo, which of these two tribes is the inconsequential cockroach?

What you're spewing here and call it history is lies and propaganda sold to you in your ijo swamps and creeks.

Lastly, the war you can cause is the one that will anihilate your tribe once and for all. During biafra war, we fought world power countries for 3 solid years and that is something your adaka borow could not do. Imagine if the war was between ijo and the great Igbo grin grin grin
stopped lying bro... Igbos has never fought any war....the biafra war i know was fought by Ibibios, Efiks , Annangs, agojas..or was philipp effiong an ibo man? Stop lying to people like me.
Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by enemybulldozer(m): 10:15am On Apr 30, 2023
Tukpa8:
you Igbos will soon hear from us,,, disgraceful 3 days ultimatum will given to you people to removed Ijaw from biafra map,,,,then your elders disgracefully run Helter skelter to meet up with our demand.... because if failed, what you people seen at lagos will intro compared to what will happen in south south.

You Igbos will soon hear from through vanguard publicly about the ultimatum,since you people like trouble,,,we will tell you that we Ijaw youthz have graduated from the university of trouble and stubbornness.
Honestly we the great Igbos have really suffered even people beneath us is now talking rubbish to us grin grin grin

What do you think you have that will make Ndigbo to want you so badly?
Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by enemybulldozer(m): 10:26am On Apr 30, 2023
Tukpa8:
stopped lying bro... Igbos has never fought any war....the biafra war i know was fought by Ibibios, Efiks , Annangs, agojas..or was philipp effiong an ibo man? Stop lying to people like me.
Did I hear you say Igbos has never fought any war? who championed biafra war? you're fast to mention philip effiong and other tribes but refused to mention Ojukwu and Igbo tribes this alone shows how mischievous you are.

Liar!
Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by Tukpa8: 11:01am On Apr 30, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Did I hear you say Igbos has never fought any war? who championed biafra war? you're fast to mention philip effiong and other tribes but refused to mention Ojukwu and Igbo tribes this alone shows how mischievous you are.

Liar!
because you try to play smart thinking I am like ignorant abokis who you normally deceived that it only the Igbos fought the war..

We all know that akwacross tribes fought the war with the ibos and not ibos alone.
Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by enemybulldozer(m): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2023
Tukpa8:
you are confused in putting your lies..

First: ojukwu used Ijaw oil money 💰 in the name of eastern government budget to prosecuted the war.
Ojukwu used Ijaw oil money in the name of eastern government money to hired white machineries to come trained his soldiers how to make weapons and other tactics..

ojukwu used weapons belong to nigeria of eastern to fight the war.

so have you seen how it goes?
Boro who was not even position holder used his own money to fight full country with little arms..
Boro sold his properties to afford the fight.
If Boro had got half of the advantage of criminal ojukwu, nothing could stop niger delta republic.

Now back to the main topic.
Ijaws were never taken as slaves for once as you want to line a lie.

Europeans who came to today nigeria, came through the sea and first met Ijaws.
Ijaws stressed them,,,Ijaws worried them for many years before they finally settled down,,,Ijaws fight them a lot,,,,,infact it took the europeans 100% efforts to defeat and silent the Ijaws.

so because of how the Ijaws disturb them and gave them run of their money,,,the europeans tend to work with the Ijaws and not not by using force.....they do business with Ijaws very well it makes Ijaws to be wealthy at then.

infact, it was the many fights Ijaws gave the british that made them to use indirect rule system in nigeria and not the forceful pattern of french against other africa countries.

The british don't want to experience again in other part of nigeria of what they experienced in meeting the Ijaws,,,,,so they decided to uses negotiation with the Yorubas and northerners and not force..

Some of the business of the europeans with the Ijaws was slave trading..
The reason, it was difficult to for Ijaw to capture Ijaw make it possible on the Igbo side.
So that was how Ijaws initially went to upland and captured Igbos and sold them to the whites...after forceful capturing, it became buying as capturing became difficult, because all Igbos ran to hiding that you see no one to captured......the british really used Ijaws in dirty games..
but, today, I don't think it dirty game.
The fact remains that you are the confused lying machine here.

First, Ojukwu used what he has (which is his father's wealth and eastern people's money) to fight the war not ijo money. If ijoh has money then why didn't adaka borow make use of it to fight and defend his newly found republic then? why did he allow the republic to fall under 10days only for him to die like a chicken?

Secondly, Ojukwu hire white machineries to help him fight not to make weapons. And the reason behind Ojukwus hiring of white machineries is because, he noticed that the war is longer between biafra and the nigerian state only. the war escalated to world war3 in disguise.

The deadly bomb or missile known as ogbunigwe and rest of the weapons including amoured cars and tanks was manufactured by godian ezekwe and co. Not by any white machinery.

Ojukwu did not fight that war with weapons belonging to the nigerian state because there were little or no weapon left in eastern region then that was why at the early state of the war Ojukwu solders was seen fighting with cutlass and sticks no wonder they say necessity is the mother of invention.

Boro of cursed memory is nothing but a weak sadist that chose to pick up a fight with his brothers instead of his real enemies. Hate and foolishness blinded and led him to his early grave with nothing to show for it. and may I remind you that borow did not fight for ND republic he only fought for ijoh republic.

The lies you're trying so hard to sell to me cannot fly because I am among the people who know that for years now the nigerian state and many propagandists has been working tirelessly to put Igbos in bad light but thank God for internet.

As far as there is no recorded history of war between Ijoh and Igbo simply means that there was never a time ijohs were capturing Igbos as slaves because, it is only when you're defeated in war that such thing can happen. since the history of the world, its only the act of war that can lead to the capture of young males and females even married women to slavery.

Lastly, it is recorded in history that it is only the great Igbos and the binis that fought and gave the british tough time for a whole 32yrs which ijoh no even near.

Rest mr liar!
Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by enemybulldozer(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2023
Tukpa8:
because you try to play smart thinking I am like ignorant abokis who you normally deceived that it only the Igbos fought the war..

We all know that akwacross tribes fought the war with the ibos and not ibos alone.
Whether you are an aboki or not all I know is that Igbos are the piloters of the war thats why they suffered the brunt most That is the fact of life you can go ahead and twist the narrative for all I care.
Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by Tukpa8: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Whether you are an aboki or not all I know is that Igbos are the piloters of the war thats why they suffered the brunt most That is the fact of life you can go ahead and twist the narrative for all I care.
but don't say Igbos fought nigeria for three years...
Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by enemybulldozer(m): 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2023
Tukpa8:
but don't say Igbos fought nigeria for three years...
Igbos fought the world superpowers not only nigeria deal with it.
Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by Tukpa8: 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2023
enemybulldozer:
The fact remains that you are the confused lying machine here.

First, Ojukwu used what he has (which is his father's wealth and eastern people's money) to fight the war not ijo money. If ijoh has money then why didn't adaka borow make use of it to fight and defend his newly found republic then? why did he allow the republic to fall under 10days only for him to die like a chicken?

Secondly, Ojukwu hire white machineries to help him fight not to make weapons. And the reason behind Ojukwus hiring of white machineries is because, he noticed that the war is longer between biafra and the nigerian state only. the war escalated to world war3 in disguise.

The deadly bomb or missile known as ogbunigwe and rest of the weapons including amoured cars and tanks was manufactured by godian ezekwe and co. Not by any white machinery.

Ojukwu did not fight that war with weapons belonging to the nigerian state because there were little or no weapon left in eastern region then that was why at the early state of the war Ojukwu solders was seen fighting with cutlass and sticks no wonder they say necessity is the mother of invention.

Boro of cursed memory is nothing but a weak sadist that chose to pick up a fight with his brothers instead of his real enemies. Hate and foolishness blinded and led him to his early grave with nothing to show for it. and may I remind you that borow did not fight for ND republic he only fought for ijoh republic.

The lies you're trying so hard to sell to me cannot fly because I am among the people who know that for years now the nigerian state and many propagandists has been working tirelessly to put Igbos in bad light but thank God for internet.

As far as there is no recorded history of war between Ijoh and Igbo simply means that there was never a time ijohs were capturing Igbos as slaves because, it is only when you're defeated in war that such thing can happen. since the history of the world, its only the act of war that can lead to the capture of young males and females even married women to slavery.

Lastly, it is recorded in history that it is only the great Igbos and the binis that fought and gave the british tough time for a whole 32yrs which ijoh no even near.

Rest mr liar!
you have finally mixed lies with ignorance in write ups....u try,,dooh...but next time go lie to abokis nor be we Ijaws wey know pass una by far.

Ojukwu never used his father wealth but Ijaw oil money.
ojukwu father does not have that kind of money to prosecute such war..
it was oloibiri oil money which was cornered by evil men like michael Okpara and ojukwu that were used for the war......everyone know this except the ignorant ibo youths which you and cownu have brainwashed with mighty lies

The name is Adaka Boro not borow mr hater.
Hatred on Boro will not make you spell his name well.

Boro made a great and Godly fight that he was rewarded with the creation of rivers state out of the demonic ibo dominated east....that's why Rivers state will never forget Boro,,,,the immortalized him with many things,,,,like Boro park at rivers state...Boro university in Bayelsa...Boro college in Bayelsa....Boro day, a big celebration in the niger delta every may 16....so many people named their children Boro....every agitation in Ijaw land is called Adaka Boro struggle.....IYC is too is Adaka Boro.....what a great man!! No man death or alive is more honoured like Adaka Boro..

Boro is the most honoured man on this earth apart from Jesus and mohamed......Boro is the 3rd savior behind Jesus and mohamed.

Ijaws captured igbos and sold them to the white men,,,no sane person denied this fact,,,so I don't have to waste argue it with you, because you know it yourself.

Now to your ignorant part:
Ijaws were the first to fight the europeans... don't be so ignorant that you only know the ones that are shouting on roof top like the benin one.
how possible is it that British will get to the upland binis without first defeating Ijaws? or will they jumped over Ijaw to go meet binis? or you don't know geography location?

Few Ijaw fight with europeans: Kolokuma Youths led by a warlord called by Bekekala vs british forces.............not to talk of the later fights like:
Nembe vs British.
King Jaja vs british.

but, if I may ask, how did ibos fight the british?
this is a lie sold to you by cownu
Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by Tukpa8: 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Igbos fought the world superpowers not only nigeria deal with it.
that's why I said only akwacross fight the war because Igbos were cowards that flee as their leader turned to usain bolt and flashed to Ivory coast,,but thank to the gallant and brave akwacross led by their warlord Effiong who waged the war till it final...
ibos only bear the brunt of the war because they are the ones who start the war and another reason, they are the majority, so everyone know only their name......every thing akwacross did was been put on igbo because ojukwu was ibo.

though,,the it was not nigeria vs biafra alone, not british and other countries as this clown is putting it....I know it was cownu who cook this lie to ipob..

ojukwu used Ijaw oil money to pay machineries to come trained biafrans how to make weapons.......this is the true fact....no sane person denied this....
Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by OloyeVIII: 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
Captain8:
1nice come and watch the Ijaw referendum video so that you can have heart attack and die this afternoon.

Ijaws are not biafra...watch the video...I will still show you other videos of Ijaw republic file suit to uk so that you die completely... we are not giving 1 kobo of oil to biafra,,we are using the Oil to build Ijaw republic.

Hahahahahah
These ones wey no fit challenge Itshekiri people... Before your region will gain recognition, all Igbo states will be ahead.. You are a minority, you dig!
Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by Dafresh: 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2023
Tukpa8:
you Igbos will soon hear from us,,, disgraceful 3 days ultimatum will given to you people to removed Ijaw from biafra map,,,,then your elders disgracefully run Helter skelter to meet up with our demand.... because if failed, what you people seen at lagos will intro compared to what will happen in south south.

You Igbos will soon hear from through vanguard publicly about the ultimatum,since you people like trouble,,,we will tell you that we Ijaw youthz have graduated from the university of trouble and stubbornness.
Stop making noise nobody takes Ijaws serious in Nigeria. That Good luck from Ijaw was a president of Nigeria without anything to show to Ijaw people
Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by Tukpa8: 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2023
OloyeVIII:

These ones wey no fit challenge Itshekiri people... Before your region will gain recognition, all Igbo states will be ahead.. You are a minority, you dig!
you mean the 5th class Igbos?
Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by OloyeVIII: 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2023
Tukpa8:
you mean the 5th class Igbos?

Keep wailing, the Igbo tribe are way ahead of your kind. Name me 5 prominent Ijaws that are well known outside Africa.. If you like add King Jaja of Opobo!
Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by enemybulldozer(m): 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
Tukpa8:
you have finally mixed lies with ignorance in write ups....u try,,dooh...but next time go lie to abokis nor be we Ijaws wey know pass una by far.

Ojukwu never used his father wealth but Ijaw oil money.
ojukwu father does not have that kind of money to prosecute such war..
it was oloibiri oil money which was cornered by evil men like michael Okpara and ojukwu that were used for the war......everyone know this except the ignorant ibo youths which you and cownu have brainwashed with mighty lies

The name is Adaka Boro not borow mr hater.
Hatred on Boro will not make you spell his name well.

Boro made a great and Godly fight that he was rewarded with the creation of rivers state out of the demonic ibo dominated east....that's why Rivers state will never forget Boro,,,,the immortalized him with many things,,,,like Boro park at rivers state...Boro university in Bayelsa...Boro college in Bayelsa....Boro day, a big celebration in the niger delta every may 16....so many people named their children Boro....every agitation in Ijaw land is called Adaka Boro struggle.....IYC is too is Adaka Boro.....what a great man!! No man death or alive is more honoured like Adaka Boro..

Boro is the most honoured man on this earth apart from Jesus and mohamed......Boro is the 3rd savior behind Jesus and mohamed.

Ijaws captured igbos and sold them to the white men,,,no sane person denied this fact,,,so I don't have to waste argue it with you, because you know it yourself.

Now to your ignorant part:
Ijaws were the first to fight the europeans... don't be so ignorant that you only know the ones that are shouting on roof top like the benin one.
how possible is it that British will get to the upland binis without first defeating Ijaws? or will they jumped over Ijaw to go meet binis? or you don't know geography location?

Few Ijaw fight with europeans: Kolokuma Youths led by a warlord called by Bekekala vs british forces.............not to talk of the later fights like:
Nembe vs British.
King Jaja vs british.

but, if I may ask, how did ibos fight the british?
this is a lie sold to you by cownu
The abokis you keep mentioning has proven in many ways to be wiser than the ijohs honestly speaking. You claim that you ijoh know pass us but in the real sense all na wash.
The oil money you are making mouth with is the same money they are using to rule you for years now and they are equally using the same money to kill and wage war against you such as odi massacre and the rest of them. But you no fit talk na Ojukwu and Igbo be your problem clap for yourself you are too wise grin grin grin

Ojukwu father louis ojukwu was the richest man in africa before his death. it doesn't matter whether you believe it or not the truth must be told. Ojukwu used his father's wealth as a stepping stone to execute the war. Besides then in the eastern region micheal okpara diversified the mineral resources of which palm oil and rubber was among the mineral resources and in return that promoted the eastern region as the 3rd growing economy in the world and that was the reason why malaysia came and collected palm kernels from us. And any wise person knows that such goal was not achieved with the oil money alone.

For the records, the name is Kanu not cownu mr hater. Hatred on kanu and anything Igbo has made you to spell rubbish.
why cant you do or say something meaningful without lies and propaganda? never in my history books was it said that boro was the cause of the creation of rivers state. Haba mr lair! abeg take it easy.
Boro of cursed memory failed and only never do wells is there to remember or honour him.

Now to your ignorant part too. Ijaw is not the only people that have a water way, besides that the whites came in through ijo water ways (assuming its so) does not mean ijo must put up a fight with the white invaders. Ive told you that your undiluted lies and propaganda cannot have any effect on me. It is recorded that the great Igbos and the benin kingdom are the only people that fought the british long enough. The Igbos formed an army that is known as Ekumeku to fight white supremacy for 32 solid years. Let me also put it to you that jaja of opopo has no ijo heritage or connection.

Lastly, ijo dont have what it takes to capture an Igbo person to sell as a slave without winning them in a war. For crying out loud Igbo are not cowards that you will just come and capture them without putting up a heavy fight. Unless you want to tell me that some ijo slave merchants bought some Igbo slaves from Igbo slave merchants and we all know that even at that such things can be vice versa.

Easy o mr lies and propaganda.

Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by enemybulldozer(m): 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
Tukpa8:
that's why I said only akwacross fight the war because Igbos were cowards that flee as their leader turned to usain bolt and flashed to Ivory coast,,but thank to the gallant and brave akwacross led by their warlord Effiong who waged the war till it final...
ibos only bear the brunt of the war because they are the ones who start the war and another reason, they are the majority, so everyone know only their name......every thing akwacross did was been put on igbo because ojukwu was ibo.

though,,the it was not nigeria vs biafra alone, not british and other countries as this clown is putting it....I know it was cownu who cook this lie to ipob..

ojukwu used Ijaw oil money to pay machineries to come trained biafrans how to make weapons.......this is the true fact....no sane person denied this....
Another lies and propaganda from the agent of deceit grin grin grin the clown is jealous because he belongs to the tribe of neve do wells grin grin grin
For the records, let it be known that Ojukwu never left to ivory coast at the early stage of the war as this agent of deceit is making it to look, infact Ojukwu was forced to leave by his gallant men who thought that was the only way for him live and fight for another day the truth is that Ojukwu never want to leave. but this agent of lies and deceit is trying to paint everything black out hate and jealousy.

We have coal, palm oil, rubber and a host of other mineral resources then in the former eastern reagion. if you're not a hateful liar and a propagandist you shouldn't be mentioning ijaw oil money when there is absolutely nothing like that. I know it is the creek toad known as asari tokumbo that cooked up these lies you are selling.

Igbos are indeed a great tribe.
Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by Tukpa8: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2023
enemybulldozer:
The abokis you keep mentioning has proven in many ways to be wiser than the ijohs honestly speaking. You claim that you ijoh know pass us but in the real sense all na wash.
The oil money you are making mouth with is the same money they are using to rule you for years now and they are equally using the same money to kill and wage war against you such as odi massacre and the rest of them. But you no fit talk na Ojukwu and Igbo be your problem clap for yourself you are too wise grin grin grin

Ojukwu father louis ojukwu was the richest man in africa before his death. it doesn't matter whether you believe it or not the truth must be told. Ojukwu used his father's wealth as a stepping stone to execute the war. Besides then in the eastern region micheal okpara diversified the mineral resources of which palm oil and rubber was among the mineral resources and in return that promoted the eastern region as the 3rd growing economy in the world and that was the reason why malaysia came and collected palm kernels from us. And any wise person knows that such goal was not achieved with the oil money alone.

For the records, the name is Kanu not cownu mr hater. Hatred on kanu and anything Igbo has made you to spell rubbish.
why cant you do or say something meaningful without lies and propaganda? never in my history books was it said that boro was cause of the creation of rives state. Haba mr lair! abeg take it easy.
Boro of cursed memory failed and only never do wells is there to remember or honour him.

Now to your ignorant part too. Ijaw is not the only people that have a water way, besides that the whites came in through ijo water ways (assuming its so) does not mean ijo must put up a fight with the white invaders. Ive told you that your undiluted lies and propaganda cannot have any effect to me. It is recorded that the great Igbos and the benin kingdom are the only people that fought the british long enough. The Igbos formed an army that is known as Ekumeku to fight white supremacy for 32 solid years. Let me also put it to you that jaja of opopo has no ijo heritage or connection.

Lastly, ijo dont have what it takes to capture an Igbo person to sell as a slave without winning them in a war. For crying out loud Igbo are not cowards that you will just come and capture them without putting up a heavy fight. Unless you want to tell me that some ijo slave merchants bought some Igbo slaves from Igbo slave merchants and we all know that even at that such things can be vice versa.

Easy o mr lies and propaganda.
it seems you are an irredeemable liar.... Instead of you to go research for things I'm telling but you replying without taking any step to make finding..
and the funny part you too stubborn to learn.

I don't know why Igbos will tell themselves lies and they believe it.
Igbos at home too ignorant that whatever their brothers in IDP camp abroad tell them, they believed without questioning...God really create human beings!

Let me iron your lies and ignorance...
eastern region economy boom to it highest level only for the discovery of oil...don't tell me ipob narratives.. people that are in IDP.

our oil was given to the North by igbos and Yorubas with their WAZOBIA coup....see why God hate Yorubas and igbos...see why miseries befalling the three WAZOBIAs.

Adaka Boro remains the greatest man behind Jesus and mohamed...he is been celebrated like Jesus christmas day in the niger delta.....Boro day celebration is the highest celebration behind christmas and new year..

you need to go read history very well on how rivers state was carve out from the old eastern region...
The refusal of Okpara, zik and ojukwu and their NCNC party to grant referendum for the eastern Ijaws to go their niger delta state or river state was the reason Adaka Boro declared niger delta republic 1966.....despite agitations and protest by an Ijaw elder Dapper Biriye to carved rivers state out of eastern, igbos and their NCNC party refused...this made Adaka Boro the strongest Youth to abandoned his studies and go to the Ijaw land and declared the niger delta republic..

Though, the war lasted 12 days because of low ammunitions compared to nigeria jets.
Boro was arrested and sentence to death by hanging on the watch of Ironsi..
but God intervene on the poor innocent Boro , a counter coup destroyed ironsi out of power and brought in Gowon..
Gowon hear to the cries of Ijaws and promise to used force to carved the Ijaw river state out of the East region.......it was this statement of carving the Ijaws out of eastern region that cause the biafra war....because igbos see the rivers state as their hope because of the oil.....so the matter of begging Ojukwu to stopped biafra declaration was even gone to ghana Aburi.....it was at the Aburi that Gowon lost his senses and agreed to the ojukwu proposal, which is to make the country a three regions and then the Ijaws proposed Rivers state must not be carved out the region..

It was when they got to nigeria that Ijaw leaders led by Dapper Biriye and other midwestern leaders went to Gowon tears and ask him why he agreed to make them remain under the oppressive Yorubas and igbos?
Gowon pity their them for their cries and go ahead to breached the evil Aburi agreement and and make used of his power to carved the oil rivers state for Ijaws.......this was the main reason ojukwu declared the war......don't let ignorant or cownu sweet mouth deceived you...this is exactly what provoke Igbos to declare the war...but, for the creation of the rivers, it won't have happened if not for the dogged and vibrant young warrior called Adaka Boro..
His declaration of niger delta republic was the backbone of the rivers state creation because he has many northerners as friends at then, like tafawa balewa.....so they were the ones who even gingered him to go on with his bravery......so Gowon created rivers state for Boro..

see why I said you need to do finding out of what I am telling you but you possessed with a spirit of stubborn......Ijaws are the only people who are in seashore.......others may have only river but their rivers passed through Ijaw to sea...before british will get to benins, they will passed through thousands of Ijaw villages......let me teach you about the two sea ways in the niger delta...one is from rivers state Bonny...the white reach bonne, then they have to sail into further then reach bayelsa, then to delta....
and the other is from lagos to Ijaw communities in delta...then small rivers link it to the Ijaw communities in edo.

the british know how the Ijaws worried them...so they quickly strike deal with Ijaws to trade business.
Ijaws were the first to fight the british... Kolokuma vs british.
Nembe vs British.
Opobo vs british. Etc.
Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by Tukpa8: 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Keep wailing, the Igbo tribe are way ahead of your kind. Name me 5 prominent Ijaws that are well known outside Africa.. If you like add King Jaja of Opobo!
prominent Ijaws?
You forgotten that we Ijaws sold you igbos to the white men.....
White men know Ijaw before Igbos..

You maybe many in abroad,,,but it was our fathers who made you many abroad..
Our great grandfathers sold thousands of igbos to the europeans...their offsprings are the ones now indigenes to white countries.

Upon how you people are many I abroad making money illegally,,we Ijaws still maintain our mastery..
Now prominent Ijaw leaders known outside nigeria:

King Koko.
Edwin Clark.
Pro Alagoa.
Dapper Biriye.
Lulu Briggs.
GEJ
I can go on and mentioned till tomorrow.
dem too many.
but because they have condemned your brain to market selling so you are too ignorant to know Ijaw great men.
Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by Tukpa8: 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Another lies and propaganda from the agent of deceit grin grin grin the clown is jealous because he belongs to the tribe of neve do wells grin grin grin
For the records, let it be known that Ojukwu never left to ivory coast at the early stage of the war as this agent of deceit is making it to look, infact Ojukwu was forced to leave by his gallant men who thought that was the only way for him live and fight for another day the truth is that Ojukwu never want to leave. but this agent of lies and deceit is trying to paint everything black out hate and jealousy.

We have coal, palm oil, rubber and a host of other mineral resources then in the former eastern reagion. if you're not a hateful liar and a propagandist you shouldn't be mentioning ijaw oil money when there is absolutely nothing like that. I know it is the creek toad known as asari tokumbo that cooked up these lies you are selling.

Igbos are indeed a great tribe.
have you seen that you are not with your senses making this lie?
so ojukwu the president of biafra was Forced to go hide in Ivory coast...you must be high on mpkurumiri this afternoon..........lie nor fit u bro...
.just repent, God loves you.

ojukwu the president cannot be forced out of his country.

If you said they advised him to leave, then I have to say he was really a coward for abiding to such advice when war has not even get to enugu......why didn't they also forced or advice Effiong too to leave the country? Clown.

ojukwu ran like usain bolt to Ivory coast just one year into the fight.....he ran when he heard distress that Adaka Boro with just his 1000 Ijaw soldiers has conquered all his strong military bases in the rivers and so nigeria forces are about to use the opportunity to enter enugu for his captured.
Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by enemybulldozer(m): 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2023
Tukpa8:
have you seen that you are not with your senses making this lie?
so ojukwu the president of biafra was Forced to go hide in Ivory coast...you must be high on mpkurumiri this afternoon..........lie nor fit u bro...
.just repent, God loves you.

ojukwu the president cannot be forced out of his country.

If you said they advised him to leave, then I have to say he was really a coward for abiding to such advice when war has not even get to enugu......why didn't they also forced or advice Effiong too to leave the country? Clown.

ojukwu ran like usain bolt to Ivory coast just one year into the fight.....he ran when he heard distress that Adaka Boro with just his 1000 Ijaw soldiers has conquered all his strong military bases in the rivers and so nigeria forces are about to use the opportunity to enter enugu for his captured.
If you're with your senses you should be countering my statements positively and truthfully and if at the end of the day you were able to defeat me with statement that is devoid of lies and propaganda I will surrender. But the way you are dishing out tons and tons of lies and propaganda, I dont see you changing the narrative no matter how hard your try.

Ojukwu ran away one year into the fight? and you want me and other people thar knows the true history to believe all you've been saying?
How can you even insinuate that Ojukwu left when the war has not even get to enugu when you yourself knows its a white lie.
Is that how cheap you're? are you sure you're not some kind of creature that are seen or found in yaba left?

If you are not high on drugs you should have known that most times warlords are being protected by their foot soldiers because the foot soldiers know that, their warlords are the arrow head of their struggle.

Honestly whenever you mention adaka borow I always laugh because he was a dummy and that was why he died like a chicken. He fought along side his enemies and killed him and lied against his death and that served him right so that in his next world he will know the difference between a good brother and enemy.
Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by Tukpa8: 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
enemybulldozer:
If you're with your senses you should be countering my statements positively and truthfully and if at the end of the day you were able to defeat me with statement that is devoid of lies and propaganda I will surrender. But the way you are dishing out tons and tons of lies and propaganda, I dont see you changing the narrative no matter how hard your try.

Ojukwu ran away one year into the fight? and you want me and other people thar knows the true history to believe all you've been saying?
How can you even insinuate that Ojukwu left when the war has not even get to enugu when you yourself knows its a white lie.
Is that how cheap you're? are you sure you're not some kind of creature that are seen or found in yaba left?

If you are not high on drugs you should have known that most times warlords are being protected by their foot soldiers because the foot soldiers know that, their warlords are the arrow head of their struggle.

Honestly whenever you mention adaka borow I always laugh because he was a dummy and that was why he died like a chicken. He fought along side his enemies and killed him and lied against his death and that served him right so that in his next world he will know the difference between a good brother and enemy.

Adaka the lion of the tribe of Ijaw fought the good fight....
He liberate us from biafra
Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by OloyeVIII: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2023
Tukpa8:
prominent Ijaws?
You forgotten that we Ijaws sold you igbos to the white men.....
White men know Ijaw before Igbos..

You maybe many in abroad,,,but it was our fathers who made you many abroad..
Our great grandfathers sold thousands of igbos to the europeans...their offsprings are the ones now indigenes to white countries.

Upon how you people are many I abroad making money illegally,,we Ijaws still maintain our mastery..
Now prominent Ijaw leaders known outside nigeria:

King Koko.
Edwin Clark.
Pro Alagoa.
Dapper Biriye.
Lulu Briggs.
GEJ
I can go on and mentioned till tomorrow.
dem too many.
but because they have condemned your brain to market selling so you are too ignorant to know Ijaw great men.
STFU who the fvck is lulu briggs? you are dumb so i can't waste me energy.
Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by enemybulldozer(m): 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2023
Tukpa8:
it seems you are an irredeemable liar.... Instead of you to go research for things I'm telling but you replying without taking any step to make finding..
and the funny part you too stubborn to learn.

I don't know why Igbos will tell themselves lies and they believe it.
Igbos at home too ignorant that whatever their brothers in IDP camp abroad tell them, they believed without questioning...God really create human beings!

Let me iron your lies and ignorance...
eastern region economy boom to it highest level only for the discovery of oil...don't tell me ipob narratives.. people that are in IDP.

our oil was given to the North by igbos and Yorubas with their WAZOBIA coup....see why God hate Yorubas and igbos...see why miseries befalling the three WAZOBIAs.

Adaka Boro remains the greatest man behind Jesus and mohamed...he is been celebrated like Jesus christmas day in the niger delta.....Boro day celebration is the highest celebration behind christmas and new year..

you need to go read history very well on how rivers state was carve out from the old eastern region...
The refusal of Okpara, zik and ojukwu and their NCNC party to grant referendum for the eastern Ijaws to go their niger delta state or river state was the reason Adaka Boro declared niger delta republic 1966.....despite agitations and protest by an Ijaw elder Dapper Biriye to carved rivers state out of eastern, igbos and their NCNC party refused...this made Adaka Boro the strongest Youth to abandoned his studies and go to the Ijaw land and declared the niger delta republic..

Though, the war lasted 12 days because of low ammunitions compared to nigeria jets.
Boro was arrested and sentence to death by hanging on the watch of Ironsi..
but God intervene on the poor innocent Boro , a counter coup destroyed ironsi out of power and brought in Gowon..
Gowon hear to the cries of Ijaws and promise to used force to carved the Ijaw river state out of the East region.......it was this statement of carving the Ijaws out of eastern region that cause the biafra war....because igbos see the rivers state as their hope because of the oil.....so the matter of begging Ojukwu to stopped biafra declaration was even gone to ghana Aburi.....it was at the Aburi that Gowon lost his senses and agreed to the ojukwu proposal, which is to make the country a three regions and then the Ijaws proposed Rivers state must not be carved out the region..

It was when they got to nigeria that Ijaw leaders led by Dapper Biriye and other midwestern leaders went to Gowon tears and ask him why he agreed to make them remain under the oppressive Yorubas and igbos?
Gowon pity their them for their cries and go ahead to breached the evil Aburi agreement and and make used of his power to carved the oil rivers state for Ijaws.......this was the main reason ojukwu declared the war......don't let ignorant or cownu sweet mouth deceived you...this is exactly what provoke Igbos to declare the war...but, for the creation of the rivers, it won't have happened if not for the dogged and vibrant young warrior called Adaka Boro..
His declaration of niger delta republic was the backbone of the rivers state creation because he has many northerners as friends at then, like tafawa balewa.....so they were the ones who even gingered him to go on with his bravery......so Gowon created rivers state for Boro..

see why I said you need to do finding out of what I am telling you but you possessed with a spirit of stubborn......Ijaws are the only people who are in seashore.......others may have only river but their rivers passed through Ijaw to sea...before british will get to benins, they will passed through thousands of Ijaw villages......let me teach you about the two sea ways in the niger delta...one is from rivers state Bonny...the white reach bonne, then they have to sail into further then reach bayelsa, then to delta....
and the other is from lagos to Ijaw communities in delta...then small rivers link it to the Ijaw communities in edo.

the british know how the Ijaws worried them...so they quickly strike deal with Ijaws to trade business.
Ijaws were the first to fight the british... Kolokuma vs british.
Nembe vs British.
Opobo vs british. Etc.

Stop pointing your miserable accusing fingers to me when you and every other person that have been reading our comments know that you're the irredeemable pathological liar here.
And for your information, there is no way I will go and research for your lies because I know that a lie remains a lie no matter how you tell it.

You ijo allowed yourselves to be deceived by allowing Igbo enemies to twist your brains with aged long lies and propaganda through their junk media. And ever since the ijos swallowed the lies hook line and sinker to the extent that you ijos are now among Igbo haters that is why your lives has turned to worse.. You claim to have oil in large quantities but has nothing to show for it infact your oil is now more of a curse to you lots than blessing.

Secondly you cannot iron the truth am telling you with white lies.. Eastern region economy did not boom because of only the oil, infact agriculture is the main cause of the boom. dont tell me anything other than this because I know that your mouth is filled with lies.

Adaka boro may be your god in ijo because of how low you people's reasoning are. Nobody celebrates boro in niger delta apart from ijo.
Let me throw more light on the reason rivers state was created. Gowon created 12 states in which rivers state was among and the aim of this action by gowon is to weaken the eastern region, because gowon knows that Ojukwu and his subjects were about going to war against the nigerian state and the only thing he could do at that point in time is to break or divide the region into pieces so as to rule over them. This is the reason rivers state and other states were created not because of your adaka boro nonsense.

The agreement Ojukwu and gowon reached in Aburi ghana was that each region will be responsible for its own affairs and that is what gowon breached that led to war not state creation. State creation was what gowon did when he realized that ojukwu will definitely go to war for breeching thier agreement at aburi and the purpose of that is to weaking what he saw as ojukwu stronghold which is the eastern region. stop lying for once and help yourself with good reasoning it will go a long way in helping you.

Meanwhile, the pictures below debunked your lies you sold to me about eastern economy boomed because of ijoh oil

Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by enemybulldozer(m): 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2023
Tukpa8:
Adaka the lion of the tribe of Ijaw fought the good fight....
He liberate us from biafra
To you adaka (gorilla in Igbo) borow (which means to borrow) is a lion but to we the reasonable and sane, he is nothing but a dummy because he allowed himself to die in the hands of those that supposed to lick his arse anytime he wants it.
Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by perez100: 1:00am On May 01, 2023
Which Niger Delta? When you say Niger Delta, you are forcing other tribes to join you. Just say Ijaw Republic and we Igbos will be happy.
Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by perez100: 1:00am On May 01, 2023
You people should come out boldly and fight for your Ijaw Republic and not Niger Delta because Abia and Imo States are Niger Delta and I as Abian know my people cannot be part of your Niger Delta Republic. We Igbos will be happy if you Ijaws can come out and fight for your Ijaw Republic.

In Igbo land today, Abia, Imo, Anambra and Enugu States have oil in commercial quantities and Ebonyi State has food more than enough. Our skills in technology and science will also make us great and with time, we can compete with China as it was in 1960s. Biafra will be great
Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by Tukpa8: 6:58am On May 01, 2023
enemybulldozer:
To you adaka (gorilla in Igbo) borow (which means to borrow) is a lion but to we the reasonable and sane, he is nothing but a dummy because he allowed himself to die in the hands of those that supposed to lick his arse anytime he wants it.
if Jesus is not a fool for dying for his people, then believed me Adaka is the lion of the tribe Ijaw.
Re: Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video by Tukpa8: 7:20am On May 01, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Stop pointing your miserable accusing fingers to me when you and every other person that have been reading our comments know that you're the irredeemable pathological liar here.
And for your information, there is no way I will go and research for your lies because I know that a lie remains a lie no matter how you tell it.

You ijo allowed yourselves to be deceived by allowing Igbo enemies to twist your brains with aged long lies and propaganda through their junk media. And ever since the ijos swallowed the lies hook line and sinker to the extent that you ijos are now among Igbo haters that is why your lives has turned to worse.. You claim to have oil in large quantities but has nothing to show for it infact your oil is now more of a curse to you lots than blessing.

Secondly you cannot iron the truth am telling you with white lies.. Eastern region economy did not boom because of only the oil, infact agriculture is the main cause of the boom. dont tell me anything other than this because I know that your mouth is filled with lies.

Adaka boro may be your god in ijo because of how low you people's reasoning are. Nobody celebrates boro in niger delta apart from ijo.
Let me throw more light on the reason rivers state was created. Gowon created 12 states in which rivers state was among and the aim of this action by gowon is to weaken the eastern region, because gowon knows that Ojukwu and his subjects were about going to war against the nigerian state and the only thing he could do at that point in time is to break or divide the region into pieces so as to rule over them. This is the reason rivers state and other states were created not because of your adaka boro nonsense.

The agreement Ojukwu and gowon reached in Aburi ghana was that each region will be responsible for its own affairs and that is what gowon breached that led to war not state creation. State creation was what gowon did when he realized that ojukwu will definitely go to war for breeching thier agreement at aburi and the purpose of that is to weaking what he saw as ojukwu stronghold which is the eastern region. stop lying for once and help yourself with good reasoning it will go a long way in helping you.

Meanwhile, the pictures below debunked your lies you sold to me about eastern economy boomed because of ijoh oil
get out..

You don't even know history, you only telling the junks passed to you from ipob.
Rivers state creation was never to weaken any biafra as you want to say it......if that's how you want to lie,,then wasn't Cross rivers state created? You don't know history...

Rivers people everyone know as arch enemies to the igbos according to you was created out to weaken the biafra they already reject......but cross river who show 100% love for Igbos and 100 percent support for biafra cannot be created out to weaken biafra.....how do you reason at times?

I can see you don't know history that's why you believe in junks....let me tell you history..

Rivers state was created 1966 for Ijaws..
Cross river state was created 1970s immediately after the war.

so if government want to carved out a people to weaken biafra,,who should they carve out among this two people:
Ijaws that are were fighting the Igbos?
Or Ibibios, Efiks, Annangs agojas that were foolishly licking igbo ass? I can see your ignorance is thinking cross river and rivers state were created at same period..

Ijaws and igbos were arch enemies in those days politically.
That's why the Niget delta congress party all it existence align with northern party to win.

Later I will show what Dapper Biriye the owner of the Niger delta congress party wrote and the role he played in the creation of rivers state.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Read Carefully To Understand The ''eediot'' That Is Danjuma / Akwa Ibom Royal Fathers Place Curse On Kidnappers / Lagos Goes Green

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 209
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.