Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,144 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

How Much Is The Cost Of Paper Photocopy In Your Area? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Much Is The Cost Of Paper Photocopy In Your Area? (347 Views)

Buy Multifunctional Photocopy Machine And Start Your Own Business With It / What Is The Cost Of Nysc Registration? / Worthless Piece Of Paper - Corp Members React In NYSC, Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is The Cost Of Paper Photocopy In Your Area? by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 11:50am On Apr 29, 2023
Yobe = N100 per copy!
How much is it in your location?

.... i'm in to get some vital information concerning photostating across Nigeria.
Admin, help push this topic to the front page for more people to see. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Paper Photocopy In Your Area? by madridguy(m): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2023
For my area for Lagos na 3 copies for 50 naira.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Relocation With Medical Cert to state of choice / NYSC Needs To Be Scrapped / Mini Importation Free Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.