Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Legal Grounds Why Tinubu Can’t Be Arrested & Prosecuted - NDLEA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Legal Grounds Why Tinubu Can’t Be Arrested & Prosecuted - NDLEA (29949 Views)

Man Seen Dumping Waste Lagos Gutter Arrested, Prosecuted (pictures) / Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police / Sagay: Reps, Senators Who Refuse Screening Can Be Arrested, Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legal Grounds Why Tinubu Can’t Be Arrested & Prosecuted - NDLEA by Gbogbowa: 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
Printerscanner:

You can decide to remain poor forever just as your parents.

King Solomon was rich. Job was rich. Abraham was rich. None of them was into Cultism.

Your fake Pastors are rich, yet they are telling you to remain poor, and that the Kingdom of God is only for the Poor. You will just die poor and miserable and still end up in Hell Fire.

That Dapo Apara that you quoted there is a useless gold digger. I worked with him even before he was introduced to Tinubu. When he was appointed as the P.A. to Wale Edun the then Finance Commissioner, I was still with him. I knew when he went to establish Alpha-Bea COnsultong to loot Lagos money together with Tinubu and Wale Edun and this immediate past Osun governor Oyetola. I am saying this on a public Forum. He and his wife and baby Mama are well-known to me. His love for money has made him a fugitive, the same reason why his wife and baby mama left him.

Now, Dapo Apara is running helter skelter, he cannot even see his children, nor his siblings because greediness has made him a fugitive.
thank God you said they set up Alpha beta with Tinubu to siphon Lagos money im ok with that but you people should remember that you are laying a foundation that will destroy Nigeria future
Re: Legal Grounds Why Tinubu Can’t Be Arrested & Prosecuted - NDLEA by DMerciful(m): 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
So NDLEA lawyers preliminary objection is the judgement of the court?
sreamsense:
Obi kekerenke, hope you are reading it? This is your chief case of mandate you are searching for. Hope you have not paid remaining balance to your lawyers who are just looking for money to feed their families? You have already lost these cases against Tinubu even before it starts. Bow for Tinubu as your boss and go back to restrategize for 2027 by God's grace
Re: Legal Grounds Why Tinubu Can’t Be Arrested & Prosecuted - NDLEA by DMerciful(m): 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2023
What will bring Tinubu down will be so little he won't see it coming

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Legal Grounds Why Tinubu Can’t Be Arrested & Prosecuted - NDLEA by Bhol28: 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
Desperate illiterates will still not understand this legal explanation that Tinubu was never a drug dealer and was never convicted.this is a man who worked as a security while studying in US.They are dreaming of getting him disqualified at the tribunal because they could not present geniune evidences of the rigging they are crying on social media.

1 Like

Re: Legal Grounds Why Tinubu Can’t Be Arrested & Prosecuted - NDLEA by RolexOfGeneva(m): 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2023
Printerscanner:

Yes, just as he bribed the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of America when he was arranged in Court.

You need psychiatric evaluation
No be small arrange. Typical Tinubu supporter's grammar
Re: Legal Grounds Why Tinubu Can’t Be Arrested & Prosecuted - NDLEA by Kazeemabiodun: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2023
Isobug:
There's nothing Tinubu can not afford in this country. If you like video him live while he commits murder, you're on your own, He will still twist matters and buy his way out. Even the prosecutor s life would be at grave risk. The money coming out from Lagos alone plus porpoted drug proceeds in billions, are almost Omni-potent. Litigations in court against him are just there for formalities. Those judges you see are money mongers, once a substantial amount is offered, you will see an utter unanimous decision by all the judges.

We are completely doomed in this country, nothing I repeat nothing can ever works unhampered in this country
pls we should not lie the man tinube worth the presidence

2 Likes

Re: Legal Grounds Why Tinubu Can’t Be Arrested & Prosecuted - NDLEA by vannessa7(f): 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
swaggerjack:

Money and occultism.

That is a big lie, you cannot practice occultism with Islam unless you want ment, and the wife being a Pastor in RCCG will never support such, RCCG is an holiness church, I'm sure no pastor from there can practice occultism with the heavy anointing on them and they will remain normal, note that I did not refer to normal sin but occultism as you wrongly accused him of .
Re: Legal Grounds Why Tinubu Can’t Be Arrested & Prosecuted - NDLEA by jaxxy(m): 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2023
OJEROBIN:
stop all these ur uncertain claims, what will happen if he goes to US?

so why hasn't he gone to the US since? He has left government since.

if the US wants they can be very patient for the right time.

Same thing with atiku

1 Like

Re: Legal Grounds Why Tinubu Can’t Be Arrested & Prosecuted - NDLEA by vannessa7(f): 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2023
Mubiola360:
Are you people okay at all?
This issue of drug was raised during Obasanjo's tenure
.FG took Tinubu to court of which he obeyed instead of pretending to be sick like Dino. Nuhu Ribadu was an incorruptible person which we all know, everything was scrutinized, yet Tinubu was set free. Do you think Tinubu can buy is way over with Obadanjo as President , think, think , think deep !!!.

Obasanjo stated it in his book on how he fabricated propaganda and attack on Tinubu with lots of frustration to make Lagos Ungovernable for him and yet he survived and still standing tall till today.

Stop the hate and celebrate grace.

It's like they are just hard of hearing with poor cognitive ability, it's an handicap, a malaise, it's a pity

1 Like

Re: Legal Grounds Why Tinubu Can’t Be Arrested & Prosecuted - NDLEA by Isobug: 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
Alliswell248:

8 years of wailing await you.

Do you have any other thing to say?
Re: Legal Grounds Why Tinubu Can’t Be Arrested & Prosecuted - NDLEA by 7upnigeria: 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2023
Printerscanner:

That’s the BOSS of all Bosses.

He was arrested and arranged in a US Court, he went to the Court and dusted them. He came out smiling. Did he bride the judges in US Court? You go just die of hypertension over Tinubu's matter.

The country is not doomed, maybe your family is

Na hypertension go just kill them. grin grin grin shocked
Re: Legal Grounds Why Tinubu Can’t Be Arrested & Prosecuted - NDLEA by Inosky: 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2023
Forfeiture of money from illicit narcotics activities is no longer a crime in Nigeria. NDLEA is a criminal entity. God punish all of them defending crime in Nigeria.
Re: Legal Grounds Why Tinubu Can’t Be Arrested & Prosecuted - NDLEA by sreamsense: 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2023
Chido26:

May you and your generation never reap the fruit of your (their) labour, may your oppressors possess your possession. Say amen!
All those curses are your possion and possession. Your family members that don't even know about your foolishness won't even share consequences of your curses with you. Eat them alone! Infact, your labouring in vain has started already. We warned you even before election started while ANAP and Bantupage forecasts were deceiving you. Wise men among Igbos like Soludo, Chimaroke and Arthur Eze even warned you that you were preparing to labour in vain which happened as they predicted. So, labouring in vain is part of you from begining of campaign.

How on Earth do you expect obi kekerenke to win that election when he lacks charisma to win core north that you his supporters abuse and abuse on daily basis? Election is fair enough, Mr looser; if the same election declared Obi winner, you will judge it as best fairest election because you are just selfish. If it is not about you and your candidate declared as winner, then; to you election is rigged. You a bad looser! !! !!! Tinubu is your president, your hatred of him changes nothing; you will only harm yourself the more like Ipob/esn did to themselves and killing innocent Igbos because of hatred of Buhari. All your hatred have no effect on Buhari, his children are all married to billionaires and he is retiring as elder statesman that will even have lots of roles at ECOWAS and UN.

So, you keep labouring in vain since hatred has blocked your sense of reasoning. Your hatred of Tinubu will also run in vain for another 8yrs. Aso ebi for Tinubu celebration is there for you to buy in case you get cure to your hatred of Tinubu before May 29.

1 Like

Re: Legal Grounds Why Tinubu Can’t Be Arrested & Prosecuted - NDLEA by ambale(m): 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2023
But standing rules dey for boys wey dey high normally for street abi

Funny nation, funny people
Re: Legal Grounds Why Tinubu Can’t Be Arrested & Prosecuted - NDLEA by sreamsense: 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2023
DMerciful:
So NDLEA lawyers preliminary objection is the judgement of the court?

Sunnyja:
Is Obi sleeping with you s*ster?
The post is about Dino and PDP.

SensetionalGoal:

Bow for tinubu As in... is he God ?

Even if you are foolish you can't combine it with stupidity at same time... have sense naw this man

maestroferddi:
Stio sounding like a stark illiterate...

What you are reading is a preliminary objection made by a defendant...

Thr matter has gone into trial and the prosecution has made it's case....

You don't need to be a lawyer do the most basic of critical thinking...

You can see I am not addressing the message to you or other foolish people that can't read or understand simple handwriting in the wall. Are you going to pay the bill for Obi? I am addressing it to Obi or his social media handler to take it to him as wise counsel from me to avoid wasting more money. I am sure he will understand better when he thinks of how much balance it remains to pay his lawyer and what future holds for the case. You are too dull to understand what we are talking about, go and sit down somewhere and be expecting your dinner.

You can't use same Ipob/esn cloned brain that believed Buhari had died, buried long time ago and replaced by sudanize to understand things of intellectual matters. When wise men like Soludo, Chimaroke and Arthur Eze warned Obi even before election started of labouring in vain, you were still busy jumping from ANAP and Bantupage fradulent forecast of obi winning. We are talking reality on ground here, give my message to those three Igbos I mentioned above to interprete to you, you are still immature yet to understand so far you are not paying the bill for obi

1 Like

Re: Legal Grounds Why Tinubu Can’t Be Arrested & Prosecuted - NDLEA by DMerciful(m): 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
You're a mental case
sreamsense:

You can see I am not addressing the message to you or other foolish people that can't read or understand simple handwriting in the wall. Are you going to pay the bill for Obi? I am addressing it to Obi or his social media handler to take it to him as wise counsel from me to avoid wasting more money. I am sure he will understand better when he thinks of how much balance it remains to pay his lawyer and what future holds for the case. You are too dull to understand what we are talking about, go and sit down somewhere and be expecting your dinner.

You can't use same Ipob/esn cloned brain that believed Buhari had died, buried long time ago and replaced by sudanize to understand things of intellectual matters. When wise men like Soludo, Chimaroke and Arthur Eze warned Obi even before election started of labouring in vain, you were still busy jumping from ANAP and Bantupage fradulent forecast of obi winning. We are talking reality on ground here, give my message to those three Igbos I mentioned above to interprete to you, you are still immature yet to understand so far you are not paying the bill for obi
Re: Legal Grounds Why Tinubu Can’t Be Arrested & Prosecuted - NDLEA by EDOLUWA: 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
Printerscanner:

That’s the BOSS of all Bosses.

He was arrested and arranged in a US Court, he went to the Court and dusted them. He came out smiling. Did he bride the judges in US Court? You go just die of hypertension over Tinubu's matter.

The country is not doomed, maybe your family is

Your write up shows you are APC/Tinubu fanatics.
Re: Legal Grounds Why Tinubu Can’t Be Arrested & Prosecuted - NDLEA by Tompson88: 8:16am On Apr 30, 2023
Please any idea when NDLEA would release the list of the shortlisted candidates?
Re: Legal Grounds Why Tinubu Can’t Be Arrested & Prosecuted - NDLEA by americanigga(m): 9:57am On Apr 30, 2023
Isobug:
There's nothing Tinubu can not afford in this country. If you like video him live while he commits murder, you're on your own, He will still twist matters and buy his way out. Even the prosecutor s life would be at grave risk. The money coming out from Lagos alone plus porpoted drug proceeds in billions, are almost Omni-potent. Litigations in court against him are just there for formalities. Those judges you see are money mongers, once a substantial amount is offered, you will see an utter unanimous decision by all the judges.

We are completely doomed in this country, nothing I repeat nothing can ever works unhampered in this country

Is it not better like that? At least the case will end on time so that Tinubu can concentrate on making life better for all of us.
Re: Legal Grounds Why Tinubu Can’t Be Arrested & Prosecuted - NDLEA by 9jahotblog: 7:10am On May 01, 2023
Nawaoooo, so there’s no legal grounds to arrest Tinubu. Chaiii
Re: Legal Grounds Why Tinubu Can’t Be Arrested & Prosecuted - NDLEA by lildush(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2023
Isobug:

🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆
Re: Legal Grounds Why Tinubu Can’t Be Arrested & Prosecuted - NDLEA by lildush(m): 7:12pm On May 01, 2023
Printerscanner:

Yes, just as he bribed the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of America when he was arranged in Court.

You need psychiatric evaluation

Who is this 1? Are u supporting tinubu? He went for the option of forfeit of $460,000. Or jail term. He is lucky he had money then. If not he will have ended up in jail. So dat was wat saved him. And is still saving him now. But can he bribe God? God have warned him since 2014. But he wunt listen.... It's well
Re: Legal Grounds Why Tinubu Can’t Be Arrested & Prosecuted - NDLEA by Namigotalktru: 11:18pm On May 01, 2023
Bobloco:
What do we expect from NDLEA when the daughter of NDLEA Boss have been appointed into the Transition committee set up by Tinubu..

We know what we mean when we say Tinubu is engaging in criminal state capture

So submit the evidence na. You people come online and create fantasies like it’s nollywood movie. Carry your real evidence to the courts you claim were after this man in US abi those courts are controlled by Nigeria too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri To Jamiu Abiola: Abacha Jailed Your Father Buhari Was His Accomplice / ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money / El-Rufai Banned From Entering US Since 2010 - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.