Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,949 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

My N6.5 Million Butt Enlargement Is To Attract Men” – Nollywood Star Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My N6.5 Million Butt Enlargement Is To Attract Men” – Nollywood Star Reveals (2187 Views)

Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery / Nollywood Star Actresses Who Sacrificed Their Career For Marriage (photos) / Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My N6.5 Million Butt Enlargement Is To Attract Men” – Nollywood Star Reveals by AfricanGlitz(f): 11:58am On Apr 29, 2023
My N6.5 Million Butt Enlargement Is To Attract Men” – Nollywood star Reveals

A Nigerian actress based in the Lekki area of Lagos state has revealed why she went under the knife to enhance her backside.

The upcoming thespian, identified simply as Shelley, disclosed in an interview with MC Mbakara that she underwent a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) procedure to achieve her voluptuous shape.

Shelley, who showed off her bum and also wiggled it in the video, said she spent a whooping N6.5 million on the surgical procedure and she is very happy about the result.
To read more, follow this link.https://africanglitz.com/2023/04/28/my-n6-5-million-butt-enlargement-is-to-attract-men-nollywood-star-reveals/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My N6.5 Million Butt Enlargement Is To Attract Men” – Nollywood Star Reveals by Rokiat(f): 11:59am On Apr 29, 2023
God it’s me again….and I thank you for blessing me naturally because what the fu..ck is this smh.

3 Likes

Re: My N6.5 Million Butt Enlargement Is To Attract Men” – Nollywood Star Reveals by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2023
Something weh go soon form maggots

2 Likes

Re: My N6.5 Million Butt Enlargement Is To Attract Men” – Nollywood Star Reveals by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Something weh go soon form maggots
! 🤣
Re: My N6.5 Million Butt Enlargement Is To Attract Men” – Nollywood Star Reveals by donbachi(m): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
Inferiority complex is the mother of all competition.
She just wan feel among.

3 Likes

Re: My N6.5 Million Butt Enlargement Is To Attract Men” – Nollywood Star Reveals by Hotwest: 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
Before na to attract Antelope

3 Likes

Re: My N6.5 Million Butt Enlargement Is To Attract Men” – Nollywood Star Reveals by stan83: 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2023
AfricanGlitz:

A Nigerian actress based in the Lekki area of Lagos state has revealed why she went under the knife to enhance her backside.

The upcoming thespian, identified simply as Shelley, disclosed in an interview with MC Mbakara that she underwent a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) procedure to achieve her voluptuous shape.

Shelley, who showed off her bum and also wiggled it in the video, said she spent a whooping N6.5 million on the surgical procedure and she is very happy about the result.
To read more, follow this link.https://africanglitz.com/2023/04/28/my-n6-5-million-butt-enlargement-is-to-attract-men-nollywood-star-reveals/
you are just suffering from inferiority complex
Re: My N6.5 Million Butt Enlargement Is To Attract Men” – Nollywood Star Reveals by smartjoy(m): 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2023

Re: My N6.5 Million Butt Enlargement Is To Attract Men” – Nollywood Star Reveals by when2(f): 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
AfricanGlitz:

And she will recover her money from men with profit on top. This is serious business.
Re: My N6.5 Million Butt Enlargement Is To Attract Men” – Nollywood Star Reveals by PerfectStranger(m): 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2023
Men have really suffered for una hands sad

1 Like

Re: My N6.5 Million Butt Enlargement Is To Attract Men” – Nollywood Star Reveals by Fahvvy: 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
First off...
I'm willing to bet that, the 6.5million she spent didn't come from her pocket undecided...

Secondly...
All this just to get attention? Wawu! I thought menascum? grin...

Thirdly...
I hope this doesn't come back to bite her in the ass, cause e go bad undecided....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My N6.5 Million Butt Enlargement Is To Attract Men” – Nollywood Star Reveals by sammycarz(m): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2023
Hope she recovers her money
Re: My N6.5 Million Butt Enlargement Is To Attract Men” – Nollywood Star Reveals by Curious345: 12:59am On Apr 30, 2023
sammycarz:
Hope she recovers her money
yes she will. Short time is 70k
Re: My N6.5 Million Butt Enlargement Is To Attract Men” – Nollywood Star Reveals by Fashypearl(f): 5:15am On Apr 30, 2023
Rokiat:
God it’s me again….and I thank you for blessing me naturally because what the fu..ck is this smh.

My gender dey really try ooo. What others get naturally, truly this life no balance..

1 Like

Re: My N6.5 Million Butt Enlargement Is To Attract Men” – Nollywood Star Reveals by Fashypearl(f): 5:16am On Apr 30, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Men have really suffered for una hands sad

It's a two way thing..
Re: My N6.5 Million Butt Enlargement Is To Attract Men” – Nollywood Star Reveals by PerfectStranger(m): 7:54am On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

It's a two way thing..
It's a lie o. Men have really suffered and you know it
Re: My N6.5 Million Butt Enlargement Is To Attract Men” – Nollywood Star Reveals by Fashypearl(f): 8:00am On Apr 30, 2023
PerfectStranger:

It's a lie o. Men have really suffered and you know it

The suffering can't be one sided, both genders have really suffered from each other. like I said it's a two way thing
Re: My N6.5 Million Butt Enlargement Is To Attract Men” – Nollywood Star Reveals by eepeepook: 8:16am On Apr 30, 2023
Leave it to women to buy features which come naturally. Men lacking are told to live their lives. Women by force choose to fake it by any means. Thank God I’m male.
Re: My N6.5 Million Butt Enlargement Is To Attract Men” – Nollywood Star Reveals by PerfectStranger(m): 8:44am On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

The suffering can't be one sided, both genders have really suffered from each other. like I said it's a two way thing
But women are naturally favoured in life. Watch out, she gonna recover every damn penny she spent on that butt and even more. Isn't it ridiculous?
Re: My N6.5 Million Butt Enlargement Is To Attract Men” – Nollywood Star Reveals by Fashypearl(f): 8:50am On Apr 30, 2023
PerfectStranger:

But women are naturally favoured in life. Watch out, she gonna recover every damn penny she spent on that butt and even more. Isn't it ridiculous?

She's not forcing any guy to patronize her. She has her reasons for going under the knife, let's just respect the reason behind her decision.
Re: My N6.5 Million Butt Enlargement Is To Attract Men” – Nollywood Star Reveals by PerfectStranger(m): 10:49am On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

She's not forcing any guy to patronize her. She has her reasons for going under the knife, let's just respect the reason behind her decision.
But she clearly stated her reasons wich is for men. Your gender sha 🥴
Re: My N6.5 Million Butt Enlargement Is To Attract Men” – Nollywood Star Reveals by Fashypearl(f): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2023
PerfectStranger:

But she clearly stated her reasons wich is for men. Your gender sha 🥴

She isn't going after men rather it's the other way round.
Re: My N6.5 Million Butt Enlargement Is To Attract Men” – Nollywood Star Reveals by NoFucksToGive: 11:51am On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

She isn't going after men rather it's the other way round.
what concerns a guy with that matter? You are a guy pretending to be a lady so why are you talking ?

🤣🤣🤣

(1) (Reply)

Mohbad: Ikorodu Boys Attack The Nurse That Poîson Mohbad In Hospital / Bisi Fayemi(ekiti Ac Guber Candidate's Wife) Bags Chieftaincy Title In Enugu / Reasons For Flaunting My Boobs Explains Nollywood Star-bimbo Thomas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.