Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Understanding The Set Of People Peddling These Lies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Understanding The Set Of People Peddling These Lies (208 Views)

Who Remember These Lies? / President Buhari Warns Public Servants Against Influence Peddling / Afenifere Accuses Tinubu Of Peddling ‘fake’ News, Denies Endorsing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Set Of People Peddling These Lies by BrokenCondom: 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
Check out the set

They had said Jibrin was Sudanese
That Jibrin was Buhari
They also said real Buhari is dead

Well, Buhari will hand over soon.

They also said Buhari will impose himself
They said something about Amoda Ogunlere
They are now claiming Amoda wasn't consequential anymore, that President-Elect was rigged in.

I'm amazingly horrified by their delusion about may 29, they seem too obsessed. I don't know how this 3rd person will become first and somehow worked in, It is confusing, Maybe to me. However if you ask this set that how will they work things up? Oh, that's when you'll sign up for an entertaining gibberish.

We should all have a life off social media, where we should be putting things in place for our businesses in line with this next administration.

Nairaland.com users, stop living in denial, May 29 will come and go, now get used to that.

Check out the gibberish you've been fed, do they matter now?
If this matter is in court, leave it there, start lining up with Tinubu's administration. You know why?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kano Governor-elect Will Revisit Sanusi’s Dethronement, Kwankwaso Declares / Labour Aim For No 10 As Tories Suffer Heavy Defeats In Local Elections In UK / New Political Coalition Mobilises Nigerians To Defend Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.