Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

The Anointing To Write - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Anointing To Write (140 Views)

Download The Anointing To Finish By Apostle Johnson Suleman / Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church / How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Anointing To Write by ocnovakmichael(m): 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2023
This is an excerpt from my New Unpublished book: Understanding the Time and Seasons.

To get a FREE e-book copy of this book, send YES to ocnovakmichael@gmail.com.

Years ago, a popular American singer, song writer, and many times Grammy award winner was once interviewed on a national television. And the interviewer asked her a question about how she gets her inspiration and confidence to sing before multitudes of people on stage without flinching or bulking to the drag of stage fright: because this singer, on a normal day, is rather the shy type. The answer this singer gave, in every wit, was accurate, relatable, and experiential.
That singer said, when she is on stage and about to perform a different spirit takes over her. This singer went a step further to give the name of the spirit, which takes over her, on national television. And many around the world who listened in to that interview either laughed over it or ignored it.
Nevertheless, the idea of a supernatural force influencing people to act in a certain way to bring about a certain objective on earth is a reality. This supernatural force could be of God or from the devil.
The Bible gave several instances of the reality of a supernatural force influencing people to act and speak confidently on certain subject matter.
In second chronicles chapter twenty verse one through twenty-seven, scripture gave an account of three nations which came against Jehoshaphat king of Judah to battle. And Jehoshaphat set himself to seek the face of the Lord. He proclaimed a fast throughout the land; and assembled the inhabitants of Juda and Jerusalem before the court of the Lord for to worship and extol his mightiness.
As Jehoshaphat stood before the house of the Lord and extol him, the Spirit of the Lord came upon Jahaziel and he prophesied.
2 Chronicles 20:13-15
13. And all Judah stood before the LORD, with their little ones, their wives, and their children.
14. Then upon Jahaziel, the son of Mattaniah, a Levite of the sons of Asaph, came the Spirit of the LORD in the midst of the congregation.
15. And he said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou king Jehoshaphat, Thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God’s.

Notice verse 14 says, “Then upon Jahaziel…came the Spirit of the LORD…” Jahaziel prophesied boldly and confidently by the inspiration of the Holy Ghost. He couldn’t have known the outcome of the battle before it was fought had it not been by the Spirit.
Another case in point is the story of Elisha and the three kings. These kings joined forces to battle the king of Moab. And as they journeyed through the hot blistering heat of the wilderness, one of the kings inquired, to know the outcome of the war, saying: “… Is there not here a prophet of the LORD, that we may enquire of the LORD by him?” And one of the servants of the king of Israel answered and said, “Here is Elisha the son of Shaphat…”
After much disputations between one of the kings and the prophet Elisha, when it was time for him to predict the outcome of their engagement, he asked that they call a minstrel or a musician.
2 Kings 3:15-19
15. But now bring me a minstrel, And it came to pass, when the minstrel played, that the hand of the LORD came upon him.
16. And he said, Thus saith the LORD, Make this valley full of ditches.
17. For thus saith the LORD, Ye shall not see wind, neither shall ye see rain, yet that valley shall be filled with water, that ye may drink, both ye, and your cattle, and your beasts.
18. And this is but a light thing in the sight of the LORD: he will deliver the Moabites also into your hand.
19. And ye shall smite every fenced city, and every choice city, and shall fell every good tree, and stop all wells of water, and mar every good piece of land with stones.

Unlike that American singer and song writer, who claimed to be taken over by another spirit while on stage, Jahaziel and Elisha were taken over by the Holy Spirit to prophesy.
I say that to say this to you. There is an anointing to prophesy; and an anointing to preach; and an anointing to teach. When the anointing is in manifestation in a man, the anointing makes the man a different person. For instance, when Elijah prayed down the rain, he sent his servant to inform king Ahab to prepare his chariot that it’s about to rain.
As king Ahab rode on his chariot to Jezreel, Scripture said the hand of the LORD, the anointing, was on Elijah and he ran past the king to the entrance of Jazreel.
1 Kings 18:44-46
44. And it came to pass at the seventh time, that he said, Behold, there ariseth a little cloud out of the sea, like a man’s hand. And he said, Go up, say unto Ahab, Prepare thy chariot, and get thee down, that the rain stop thee not.
45. And it came to pass in the mean while, that the heaven was black with clouds and wind, and there was a great rain, And Ahab rode, and went to Jezreel.
46. And the hand of the LORD was on Elijah and he girded up his loins, and ran before Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel.

Ordinarily, Elijah couldn’t have run faster than a chariot any more than I could run faster than a bicycle. You see, in those days the king’s chariot is driven by the best, strongest, fastest, and the most efficient horses. Yet, Scripture has it that Elijah ran faster than the king’s chariot. It was no ordinary strength of his that made him faster, rather, it was the hand of the Lord, the anointing, upon him that gave him the ability to run faster than the king’s chariot.
Indeed, the anointing has the ability to transform a man to a superman. I have seen this anointing in manifestation in my writings. When I am writing, the Spirit of the Lord takes over me so much that when I’m done writing, I would read what I have written and ask myself who wrote this. Sometimes, I’m amazed when I listen to my own teaching being read aloud, and I’d ask myself who said that because I know it is not me but the greater One who is in me that does the writing and the teaching.
Consequently, I have come to the conclusion that there is an anointing to prophesy, to preach, to teach, and to write. And it is by this anointing that this little book was written for the edification and preparation of the body of Christ for the events which shall ensue hereafter.
An intelligent person would ask, saying, is there an anointing to write? Yes, there is an anointing to write. This anointing is for the edification and preparation of the church. When the Lord Jesus appeared to John at the Isle of Patmos he said to him: “…Write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches…” (Revelation 1:11).
What John wrote at the Isle of Patmos was to warn and prepare the seven churches which are in Asia for what is about to besiege them. These churches, perhaps, did not take heed to the Lord’s warning; and today, we all could see that several churches in Asia either has been closed, abandoned, or displaced by other religions of the world.
Friend, the messages in this little book is to warn and prepare the church in Nigeria for what shall be in the coming dispensation.
Revelation 1:19
Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter.

The subsequent chapter is the unfolding of events that shall take place in Nigeria. I understood by books the times, dispensation, and seasons this nation is almost encroaching and would that everyone in the body of Christ prepare for it.

To get a free E-book copy of this book send yes to ocnovakmichael@gmail.come.

(1) (Reply)

Humanity 2.0? / Monday Of The Fifth Week Of Easter - May 8, 2023 / Open Heaven Daily Devotional May 15 2023.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.