Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

What Is The Best Way To Handle A Lecturer Who Likes "Beggi Beggi"? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Best Way To Handle A Lecturer Who Likes "Beggi Beggi"? (324 Views)

I accept invitation from those profiles, who likes these keys: / Is This The Best Way To Send Money To Nigeria? / What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To Handle A Lecturer Who Likes "Beggi Beggi"? by Richbyfaith: 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
Some lecturers are shameless. With their salary and sorting, they still behave like nothing is coming their way.

This particular lecturer likes begging a lot. Any time he sees someone, "o boy buy me food, buy me recharge card, buy me snacks and soft drink" and so on. On Thursday, he told me he does not have money to fuel his car and I had to part way with the little money that was with me (N2000). It is vexing me now because that is money I would have used to help myself this weekend and beyond and now I am empty.

I don't want this to continue mbok. How do I handle him without ruining the relationship, since I still have things at stake with him?

If I tell him I don't have money, he would say I am lying and dont want to do it. Me that is struggling to survive in school?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Lecturer Who Likes "Beggi Beggi"? by Richbyfaith: 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
Seun, Mynd44, Nlfpmod, Dominique, Lalasticlala
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Lecturer Who Likes "Beggi Beggi"? by donbachi(m): 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
Every good turn deserves another
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Lecturer Who Likes "Beggi Beggi"? by Kobicove(m): 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2023
donbachi:

So because every good turn deserves another he should allow the lecturer to turn him to his personal ATM? undecided
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Lecturer Who Likes "Beggi Beggi"? by donbachi(m): 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2023
Kobicove:

So because every god turn deserves another he should allow the lecturer to turn him to his personal ATM? undecided
help for mark
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Lecturer Who Likes "Beggi Beggi"? by Richbyfaith: 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
donbachi:

What is the good turn here?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Lecturer Who Likes "Beggi Beggi"? by Richbyfaith: 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2023
donbachi:
help for mark

Is that enough he should suck me up?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Lecturer Who Likes "Beggi Beggi"? by Iyeeshaar(f): 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
Buy him the latest oraimo freepods 4😂,he will stop

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Is Now Showing More Google Ads, Does This Mean... / Where To Buy Stand Up Pouch Printed With Your Logo From VICTOR OSCAR COMPANY / Exchange Rate Wahala, please Help me out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.