Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,325 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Channels TV Twitter Handler Blocks Obidients After They Bursted Their Fake News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels TV Twitter Handler Blocks Obidients After They Bursted Their Fake News (512 Views)

Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts / Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. / Girls, Watch Out! This Is How They Bursted These Ritualists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Channels TV Twitter Handler Blocks Obidients After They Bursted Their Fake News by Gossiphub: 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
After Obidients bursted their fake news against Peter Obi, Channels TV are now Blocking every Obidient following their Twitter handle.

Channels TV tweeting fake news and leaving it up for hours before deleting it, then blocking people and hiding critical comments is not the timeline I thought we were in.

Ever since PO ran for president Nigeria has become an even weirder place than usual. Everyone is unravelling.
https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1652318105257881601?t=G47Kpt-D2K6W9Zin5zUuaw&s=19

1 Share

Re: Channels TV Twitter Handler Blocks Obidients After They Bursted Their Fake News by Gossiphub: 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
Real state capture.

God forbid

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Twitter Handler Blocks Obidients After They Bursted Their Fake News by 001Lagos: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2023
Channels TV has proven to be an irresponsible TV station that specializes in dishing out Fake News against Peter Obi. I am happy with this Obidients, They are smarter and more informed than Channels Tv and there pay masters .

Before you tell lies against Peter Obi, you gotta think twice because Obidients are more informed youths and they will burst your lies with facts and make you look stupid .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Channels TV Twitter Handler Blocks Obidients After They Bursted Their Fake News by Igor33: 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2023
Tinubu na thief and drug lord also a terrorist e nor go better for tinubu and buhari..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Twitter Handler Blocks Obidients After They Bursted Their Fake News by Realguyman1(m): 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2023
E be plenty things for naija

Last last, we all go dey alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Twitter Handler Blocks Obidients After They Bursted Their Fake News by WhereMyLoud: 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2023
When I saw this post, I remembered the advice my grandfather gave me at my uncle's wedding while we were sitting close to each other next to the Music Band. The music was so loud that I couldn't hear what he said..
Re: Channels TV Twitter Handler Blocks Obidients After They Bursted Their Fake News by pandoragirigory: 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
The devastating effect of Peter Obi immeasurable unsurmountable and unending defeat is beyond his miscreants
Re: Channels TV Twitter Handler Blocks Obidients After They Bursted Their Fake News by 001Lagos: 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2023
pandoragirigory:
The devastating effect of Peter Obi immeasurable unsurmountable and unending defeat is beyond his miscreants
the fact that Peter Obi annihilated Tinubu in his stronghold of Lagos and Ikeja , makes Peter Obi more politically valuable than Tinubu

This is a man who joined the labour Party in less than 6 months before the election .

The Obidients strong wave woulda swept Sanwo Olu away like hurricane Katrina if the presidency and governorship election were held the same day .

Give Peter Obi some accolades please

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Channels TV Twitter Handler Blocks Obidients After They Bursted Their Fake News by Gossiphub: 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2023
pandoragirigory:

Always commenting with your head bruised

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Twitter Handler Blocks Obidients After They Bursted Their Fake News by pandoragirigory: 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
Gossiphub:

Always commenting with your head bruised
You always measure it with your mother's
Re: Channels TV Twitter Handler Blocks Obidients After They Bursted Their Fake News by pandoragirigory: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2023
001Lagos:
the fact that Peter Obi annihilated Tinubu in his stronghold of Lagos and Ikeja , makes Peter Obi more politically valuable than Tinubu
Don't worry Peter girigory Obi will be sworn in on Twitter and Facebook since he won 56 states, I guess he won Lagos state because he is contesting for Lagos state presidency
Re: Channels TV Twitter Handler Blocks Obidients After They Bursted Their Fake News by 001Lagos: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Don't worry Peter girigory Obi will be sworn in on Twitter and Facebook since he won 56 states, I guess he won Lagos state because he is contesting for Lagos state presidency
I thought you guys said that nobody can defeat Bola Tinubu in Lagos but guess what , Peter Obi did it without breaking a sweat 💦💦

Peter obi is an asset abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Twitter Handler Blocks Obidients After They Bursted Their Fake News by pandoragirigory: 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2023
001Lagos:

I thought you guys said that nobody can defeat Bola Tinubu in Lagos but guess what , Peter Obi did it without breaking a sweat 💦💦

Peter obi is an asset abeg
Says who? only a stupid man will fight for third position by dominating a locality when the first position is there by dominating the country, failure is failure, when it was time for Tinubu to do the right thing in Lagos state and Peter girigory Obi and igbos brought Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour, didn't Sanwo olu defeat the igbo boy with massively, no time for crumbs.
Re: Channels TV Twitter Handler Blocks Obidients After They Bursted Their Fake News by 001Lagos: 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Says who? only a stupid man will fight for third position by dominating a locality when the first position is there by dominating the country, failure is failure, when it was time for Tinubu to do the right thing in Lagos state and Peter girigory Obi and igbos brought Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour, didn't Sanwo olu defeat the igbo boy with massively, no time for crumbs.
You defeated Gbadebo by unleashing thugs and criminals against the electorates and you called that defeat??

Did Peter Obi unleashed thugs in Lagos before defeating Bola Tinubu in Lagos and Buhari in Abuja effortlessly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Twitter Handler Blocks Obidients After They Bursted Their Fake News by pandoragirigory: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
001Lagos:

You defeated Gbadebo by unleashing thugs and criminals against the electorates and you called that defeat??

Did Peter Obi unleashed thugs in Lagos before defeating Bola Tinubu in Lagos and Buhari in Abuja effortlessly?
Why did Tinubu Jagaban unleashed the same thugs and criminals during his own election? so the same thugs that made Sanwo olu are born for governorship election, they can perform during presidential election?
Re: Channels TV Twitter Handler Blocks Obidients After They Bursted Their Fake News by abobote: 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2023
Na only Arise TV I dey watch, as Nigeria news station

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Twitter Handler Blocks Obidients After They Bursted Their Fake News by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
They go block tire. Fire ON Obidients. No retreat no surrender till the country is freed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Twitter Handler Blocks Obidients After They Bursted Their Fake News by DatNiggaDaz: 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
The Media Houses are the major problem of Nigeria. They don't do their callings

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Moved Into The Glass House At The Presidential Villa / APC Chieftain Adamu Garba Alleges Obidients Killed US Embassy Officials / Can Tinubu’s Copycatting Obi Erase The Dirty Spot Of A Mandate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.