Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Look Like My Iphone Will Put Me In Trouble One Day. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Look Like My Iphone Will Put Me In Trouble One Day. (1390 Views)

Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. / A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) / Iphone Will Now Support Dual Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look Like My Iphone Will Put Me In Trouble One Day. by fineboynl(m): 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2023
My iPhone has a camera sound when i lock it.

Several times when i am with woman having fun they always thought i snap them because of that sound.

When i am outside with strange people when they heard that sound they always turn to to look at me. They believe i snap them.
Re: Look Like My Iphone Will Put Me In Trouble One Day. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2023
change the sound or is it fixed? These jjc /otondos wont let us rest
fineboynl:

Several times when i am with woman having fun they always thought i snap them because of that sound.

When i am outside with strange people when they heard that sound they always turn to to look at me. They believe i snap them.

9 Likes

Re: Look Like My Iphone Will Put Me In Trouble One Day. by Abolodje: 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2023
You just know dumbos with the silly threads they create and it’s becoming a pandemic at this point.

2 Likes

Re: Look Like My Iphone Will Put Me In Trouble One Day. by Jacku: 3:48am On Apr 30, 2023
So you can't put the sound off?

1 Like

Re: Look Like My Iphone Will Put Me In Trouble One Day. by C2Ok: 8:58pm On May 02, 2023
There’s a switch beside the phone, above the volume rockers, it helps you to easily toggle on the silent mode or toggle it off, another friendly advice is to swap your iPhone with one pack of spaghetti… you’ll receive nice amounts of calories and the world would be one step closer to being a better place🤲

4 Likes

Re: Look Like My Iphone Will Put Me In Trouble One Day. by hoilakes(m): 10:33pm On May 02, 2023
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: Look Like My Iphone Will Put Me In Trouble One Day. by Mhaey01(m): 1:17am On May 03, 2023
That iphone is either meant for japan, Chinese region
Re: Look Like My Iphone Will Put Me In Trouble One Day. by Fonjewel0(f): 7:58pm On May 06, 2023
fineboynl:

First you need to repent!
Secondly you need to get a device you can operate.

No be by force to roll with iphone
Re: Look Like My Iphone Will Put Me In Trouble One Day. by Kakadancefreak(f): 4:19pm On May 07, 2023
I no dey do all this iPhone o.

Mt mind dey Phantom V Fold

1 Like

Re: Look Like My Iphone Will Put Me In Trouble One Day. by Wanni25(f): 4:47pm On May 07, 2023
Kakadancefreak:
I no dey do all this iPhone o.

My mind dey Phantom V Fold

Your mind reach be that! Camon 20 series on the way!!!!!!

May wanna consider that.
Re: Look Like My Iphone Will Put Me In Trouble One Day. by Idarachris84: 6:45pm On May 07, 2023
Abolodje:
You just know dumbos with the silly threads they create and it’s becoming a pandemic at this point.

iPhone user wey dey find attention.

1 Like

Re: Look Like My Iphone Will Put Me In Trouble One Day. by sureinfo: 7:05pm On May 08, 2023
Wanni25:

Your mind reach be that! Camon 20 series on the way!!!!!!

May wanna consider that.
true talk, that camon 20 is one I'm really looking forward to.
Re: Look Like My Iphone Will Put Me In Trouble One Day. by ipobarecriminals: 11:53pm On May 08, 2023
sad Ur village people say reason ur mata

(1) (Reply)

Is Celtel Mms Really Working In Ibadan? / Help, Mtn Mms Settings For Motorola L7,v3,v3i / Glo With Pride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.