Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Death: A Messenger Of God Or The Devil. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Death: A Messenger Of God Or The Devil. (324 Views)

Calling Jesus A Messenger Of God, When He Is God, Is Also A Blasphemy / Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death: A Messenger Of God Or The Devil. by Monzze: 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2023
I've been thinking about the mystery of Death...
I know death is a debt everyone must pay, but then when folks die at the verge of success after years of hustle. it makes me wonder and ask the question
is death a messenger of God or the Devil?

or Death doesn't take instructions from Anyone?

1 Like

Re: Death: A Messenger Of God Or The Devil. by Templee333(m): 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2023
Death is an illusion. Nobody has ever died. What you call death is a better condition than what you call life.

1 Like

Re: Death: A Messenger Of God Or The Devil. by garriAndsugar: 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
Templee333:
Death is an illusion. Nobody has ever died. What you call death is a better condition than what you call life.
Hmmm
Re: Death: A Messenger Of God Or The Devil. by anthonyuncle(m): 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2023
death is good for a life well spent
Re: Death: A Messenger Of God Or The Devil. by sonmvayina(m): 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
Death is an illusion...

We are spiritual beings....

Death gives meaning to life...

Just like darkness gives meaning to light..

There are just the two sides of the same coin...

It is called the principles of duality..
Re: Death: A Messenger Of God Or The Devil. by Monzze: 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2023
Templee333:

I'll love to understand this better
Re: Death: A Messenger Of God Or The Devil. by Templee333(m): 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2023
Monzze:

I'll love to understand this better
coming to this world is a misfortune. Our physical world is a prison of torment and we are programed to keep bringing many more inmates into the prison through child bearing. Once you realize this you will not fear death anymore because it's freedom

1 Like

Re: Death: A Messenger Of God Or The Devil. by yrhuhfy113: 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
Templee333:

THEN WHY DIDNT YOU DIE?

stop lying to people pls

DEATH IS NOT AN ILLUSION.... its just a passage to the afterlife.... HEAVEN or HELL.
Re: Death: A Messenger Of God Or The Devil. by Templee333(m): 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

THEN WHY DIDNT YOU DIE?

stop lying to people pls

DEATH IS NOT AN ILLUSION.... its just a passage to the afterlife.... HEAVEN or HELL.
Ok sir. Sorry for my lie. Yours is the absolute truth
Re: Death: A Messenger Of God Or The Devil. by yrhuhfy113: 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
Templee333:
Ok sir. Sorry for my lie. Yours is the absolute truth

there is no ABSOLUTE truth IN DEATH..... but it is NEVER and illusion
Re: Death: A Messenger Of God Or The Devil. by Templee333(m): 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

there is no ABSOLUTE truth IN DEATH..... but it is NEVER and illusion
Orrrh
Re: Death: A Messenger Of God Or The Devil. by Monzze: 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2023
Templee333:
coming to this world is a misfortune. Our physical world is a prison of torment and we are programed to keep bringing many more inmates into the prison through child bearing. Once you realize this you will not fear death anymore because it's freedom

Does death bring total freedom?
I don't think so. Like Religious people always maintain there's something bigger than life after death
Re: Death: A Messenger Of God Or The Devil. by Templee333(m): 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
Monzze:

Does death bring total freedom?
I don't think so. Like Religious people always maintain there's something bigger than life after death
life is continous and have no end. Religion (christianity being the worst) is a hindrance to freedom.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Has Given You An Assignment / Obidients Have Finally Accepted Tinubu As Their President.... Wacth Them Speak. / SECRETS OF WITCHCRAFT EXPOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.