Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) (29997 Views)

Abuja Holds First International Marathon (Video, Photos) / Abuja International Marathon: Runners Throng Abuja International Expo For Kits / Hannah Reuben Wins Silver Medal At The 2019 African Wrestling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:26am On Apr 30, 2023
Dagger111:

Odewaleadesoye!! U well get medical issues, u still dey run so?
Boss, wetin man go do?
It wasn't easy but I am aspiring to become a reputable athlete.
It's good to keep fit my boss.
Re: Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2023
omohayek:

You should still be able to see major improvements then, especially if you could get some official support to train somewhere cool and at higher altitude like Jos. It would be nice to see at least one Nigerian give the Kenyans some decent competition for a change.
I am willing to improve my trainings and be able to challenge the Kenyans and Ethiopians someday.
Thanks for the words of encouragement boss.

1 Like

Re: Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2023
Fucklove:
Odewaleadesoye how much were you paid? I'm considering joining the next marathon to challenge the Kenyans and Ethiopians cheating us.

I will challenge them like never before because I'm fit like a rock cool

I wasn't paid a dime as I wasn't among the first 10.
I was given medal and certificate of participation like everyone else.
Re: Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:29am On Apr 30, 2023
IIdamuAdugbo:
you almost choke the bbnaija thread in our throat back then, i dont like bbn yet you continue to make threads daily about their activities, i love your consistency though. and congratulations on your win.
Thanks ma'am.
Re: Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:30am On Apr 30, 2023
hush15:

Kenya are fantastic long distance runners cos of the environment. So many adaptive feature cos of their terrain. Person wey stay with lions and hyenas, no go sabi run wetin....
grin
Re: Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2023
slam7000:

Congrats bro.

You didn’t tell us your time? What was your finishing time?
Thanks Sir.
Less than 3hrs though.
Re: Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Wait Ooo..

But you fine in the picture naa..

Why are you explaining yourself like as if say you no fine for the picture.??
Don't mind me.
Thanks for your kind words bro.
Re: Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) by ablejesus26(m): 10:46am On Apr 30, 2023
doggedfighter:
Congratulations , adewaleadesoye.

You are one of the reasonable males we have here.

grin Bcus He supports this evil govt that has shown Nigerians suffering that beats the imagination of a sane mind?
Re: Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) by doggedfighter(f): 10:49am On Apr 30, 2023
ablejesus26:

grin Bcus He supports this evil govt that has shown Nigerians suffering that beats the imagination of a sane mind?

Is he a Buharist ?
Re: Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) by ablejesus26(m): 10:56am On Apr 30, 2023
doggedfighter:

Is he a Buharist ?

Hmm He is worse off oo😁
I can't imagine how a common man would happily stand with evil fifth columnist leaders who let go of their differences and come together to oppress and steal the resources of the poor masses.
Una deh try oo😁
Re: Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) by Fucklove(m): 10:58am On Apr 30, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

I wasn't paid a dime as I wasn't among the first 10.
I was given medal and certificate of participation.
You did a Good job man, I'll hit the ground running at the next edition.

Congratulations cool

1 Like

Re: Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) by doggedfighter(f): 11:00am On Apr 30, 2023
ablejesus26:

Hmm He is worse off oo😁
I can't imagine how a common man would happily stand with evil fifth columnist leaders who let go of their differences and come together to oppress and steal the resources of the poor masses.

Una deh try oo😁

Anybody supporting Buhari isn't sane.

And is worse than a terrorist.
Re: Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) by ablejesus26(m): 11:05am On Apr 30, 2023
doggedfighter:

Anybody supporting Buhari isn't sane.

And is worse than a terrorist.

Anybody supporting Bat/Shet is an upgrade of Bubu.
Re: Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2023
grin grin grin
Odewaleadesoye:

Thanks ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) by Sweetvie: 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2023
Congrats man. You're doing great, more wins.

1 Like

Re: Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) by Dagger111(m): 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Boss, wetin man go do.
It wasn't easy but I am aspiring to become a reputable athlete.
It's good to keep fit my boss.

Fact!!! Thumb up.

1 Like

Re: Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2023
Re: Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Watch out, just watch out.
I just feel like following this one...

Let me just see how good he is with Nairaland propaganda
Re: Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Ok I won't
Relax.

Just do your worstest worst.

Creat your propaganda thread and tag all the Nairaland Obidients you know.

Then tag the mods too
Re: Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) by weslay: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
Anytime I see news of marathon competition in Nigeria, I get taken aback. Personally, to me Nigeria has no business organizing Marathons for East Africans to come win all the prizes.

Just imagine, for this competition alone about $200k pocketed by East Africans. Why not use the money to sponsor football competition for under 13 boys across schools in the country and the winning school gets $50k while other top performing schools share the balance $150k.
Image if this was done annually by 2 or 3 States. The level of transformation would be unprecedented for the kids, the schools and for sports generally.
Re: Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) by porthouse7(f): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2023
garriAndsugar:

what position did you get?
almost everyone that finish the race got medal that year

1 Like

Re: Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) by Kagarko(m): 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

The stress of the Marathon Race and the hair I kept.

Congratulations Brother

1 Like

Re: Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) by Dagger111(m): 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Thanks bro.
Can I send you PM?

Of course bro

1 Like

Re: Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) by Dagger111(m): 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Thanks bro.
Can I send you PM?

Would have love sending my phone number but you knw here is a public forum and its not also healthy for the nature of my profession. Thanks buddy!!

1 Like

Re: Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
Congrats my man. More grease to your elbow.
Re: Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) by eepeepook: 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2023
The joy of marathons is finishing the race. After the first position, nobody remembers the other contestants. If you can’t win, at least finish the race. Do not give up. Crossing the finish line will make you better than the hundred or few tens who abandoned the competition.
Re: Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) by BENEAMATA: 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2023
Congrats . E no easy to complete 4.2 km race never mind 42 km .
Now we expect to see your new moniker . . . . . . Greenman42km .
Re: Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2023
Re: Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
Re: Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2023
Re: Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) Won Medal At Abuja International Marathon Race (Pic) by investigator007: 11:57pm On Apr 30, 2023
Congrats to him.

In the spirit of sports, get yourself the new oraimo freepod 4 that's sweat and dust proof to enjoy good music even while you work out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Fans Celebrates Arsenal Day In Okene / Arsene Wenger Arrives Liberia To Receive Highest Honour From George Weah. Photos / Referee Beaten To Coma By Fans After Football Match In Owerri. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.