Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Let Me Supply Foodstuffs To You In The Diaspora - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let Me Supply Foodstuffs To You In The Diaspora (135 Views)

Single Nigerian Ladies In Diaspora, Any Reason Why You Turn Down Our Guys? / How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges / Let Me Supply Foodstuffs To You In The Diaspora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Supply Foodstuffs To You In The Diaspora by Perfectman91: 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2023
Hello fellow Nigerias in diaspora, I know you've missed cooking & having Nigerian delicacies even though there may be african restaurants in your environs. That gap is about to be filledup as I can handle supply of foodstuffs to you in the US, Uk Canada etc from Nigerian farms & markets.

I'm available to be your supplier for any of our Nigerian foodstuffs like Dried cat fish, cassava (Garri), semo, red oil, stockfish, dried leaves (oha leaves, bitter leave, zobo leaves etc) ogbono seeds, melon seed (Egusi), cray fish, beans flour etc..

Supply will be in kgs as requested by buyer, I'm also available to African Restaurants needing my services as well.

Please feel free to call or chat me up via WhatsApp on zero nine zero six nine one nine three nine one three. Cheers

NB : Nigerian meals are tested for helping you acquire strength and stay strong in your everyday hustle, sports and In za oza room as well..lol

(1) (Reply)

5 Q&A On Love, Marriage And Relationships / If You Are Not Earning Up To $1000 Per Month - FREE TRAINING / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.