Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso (30350 Views)

Kano Elders Condemn Sanusi's Dethronement, Head To Court / Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso by McLizbae: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
We'll rather not trust you! We will rather trust the fact that we didn't have evidence that Tinubu influence Sanwolu's governance, but this post is a trusted evidence that kwankwaso will influence Abba's governance. Simple!
fasterwell:

Jagaban doesn't have to make public statement regarding governance in Lagos State [/b]but trust me[b] the state government cannot take critical decision without his consent.

Kwakwanso want the people of Kano state and supporters of the dethroned emir of Kano to be hopeful of his return

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso by Sunnymatey(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2023
If that's what the people want, so be it
Re: Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso by Printerscanner: 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2023
Johnjanrt:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
cool
Interesting to see.
Seriously Gandollar will be in for it.
Make I begin dey pity Gandollar for for shege wey Abba go show am.
Kano is finally going to belong to the masses.

Even when Gandollar man is the President? The governor will not want to be unfortunate nah
Re: Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso by HopeSpencer: 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
3rdAvenuee:
Did you know millions of people buy ebooks on Amazon daily? you don't need to be an author before you create and upload yours easily within 3days with our tools. It's easier than expected.You can start with small volume ebooks like 24 pages with good title/content. I would guide you on ways to upload it on Amazon through their Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), how to create dollar account to receive payment from all angles etc. My students that upload up to 5 short books are cashing out monthly from Amazon.
I'm a proud person as my content is serving as breakthrough to many and more ahead. Did you know also that there are apps that can help you write over 100 pages instantly? I would take you through fast lane.
The course is still available for just N1000 (almost free).
It's a full guide and well explained.
I would also add you to my Mentorship group on WhatsApp till you become expert.

Don't teach people anything.

Use the knowledge to enrich yourself instead of looking for trainee that will pay you.

Ode
Re: Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso by Printerscanner: 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
Mightymanna:
No wonder the current Emir is running Helter skelter to Tinubu, Tinubu has no power in Kano State government policies

The President of the federal republic has powers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso by Eriokanmi: 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
HydraFeeds:
that's not my argument , my argument is that Tinubu doesn't get involved in their administration at least in the public.

And for the record, stop using “people’s wish” in your argument, there are many different processes in choosing leaders (whether traditional or electives ). There will also be a section of people that are not satisfied with the outcome , this section can't be called “the people”.
Oniru used to be Tinubu's Aide. He's a police officer. His name is Gbolahan Lawal The person whose turn was to become oniru was sidelined by Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso by bdon12: 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
Abt time....ganduje was a complete idiot
Re: Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso by HydraFeeds(m): 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Oniru used to be Tinubu's Aide. He's a police officer. His name is Gbolahan Lawal The person whose turn was to become oniru was sidelined by Tinubu
what's the name of the sidelined person?
Re: Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso by Kay25(m): 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2023
U better thread softly don't forget the center belongs to Apc
Re: Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso by Antipob777(f): 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
kwankwanso and his team mean well for the state unlike the Gandollar thief. Sanusi is coming back and I see sanity being restored to Kano state

Go and sit down. People like you will never be a leader. Is the emirate the problem of kano people.

Moreover kwakwanso just want to be a godfather.

Rather than focus to deliver the dividends of democracy he is talking about the Emirate,

Something that is long forgotten.

Na hate and bitterness go keeeee people like you

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso by Eriokanmi: 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
HydraFeeds:
what's the name of the sidelined person?
Google it
Re: Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso by lailo: 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
kwankwanso and his team mean well for the state unlike the Gandollar thief. Sanusi is coming back and I see sanity being restored to Kano state
The same Sanusi that u igbos denigrated during Jonathan's regime bcs he stood against your lord, is now the new bride. Anything associated with Tinubu must be pull down grin.
Meanwhile Ganduje's achievements in Kano in 8 years dwarfs Kwankwaso kano 8 years rule. Go and velify

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso by HydraFeeds(m): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Google it
you made the claim, provide evidence .
Re: Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso by Svoboda(m): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
shadrach77:

Says who? A prophet said he sees Sanusi returning as Kano Emir

So, if he doesnt, what then happens?
Re: Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso by kdmi(m): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
It's going to be a hard decision to make, because the damage Ganduje made is not going to be easy to correct in a hurry.
Re: Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso by phemybof(m): 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2023

Nonsensical nonsense

He should fix Almajiri roaming the streets, fix the dirtiness that full every corners of kano metropoly, provide water to SABON GERI which was cut by KWANKASO,... And more.

Hope the maltreatment Kwankaso gave Yorubas and Ibos during his tenure will not be repeated right again.

Re: Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso by kunle75(m): 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2023
lecowas:
Politics is too dirty, don't mix it with religion, tradition, ethnicity or the basic pillars of other moral institutions. Else it will mess it up big time. They should not turn monarchy to a joke where each govt will install its own King.

The outgoing governor messed up big time,in the management of the emirates matter.
Anyways na there headache.

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso by cktheluckyman: 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2023
Printerscanner:

Even when Gandollar man is the President? The governor will not want to be unfortunate nah
Lol what exactly can Tinubu do? You people play too much
Re: Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso by ufuosman(m): 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2023
miikyphil:
Sanusi will be foolish to accept this bait
Shame no dey dere eyes oh 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso by Lovenorth: 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
The saga continue
Re: Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso by Fantastictelem: 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
Sanusi was removed as emir because of his closeness to kwankwanso and as such kwankwanso will do everything to return him back as emir. Sanusi possesses right of first refusal and as such he is the only one that can refuse the offer of returning back to office. Ganduje didn't do well when he removed sanusi because of politics and now his party has lost the exalted office of governor of Kano state.
Pay back time
Re: Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso by VEHINTOLAR: 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
In my honest opinion,I think it is a gross waste of talent for someone of great capacity like Mr Sanusi Lamido Sanusi to just sit down inside one ancient building as Emir of Kano ! Nigeria needs his brain in a different capacity for the benefit of all Nigerians and Nigeria. Sanusi is a brilliant technocrat whose talents should never be allowed to just waste away as an Emir. He is the ideal man to clear all the mess created by that incompetent man called Emefiele at the CBN. I honestly hope Mr Sanusi will decline returning to Kano as the Emir of that beautiful ancient city. Nigeria needs Sanusi more than Kano does need him. I trust Asiwaju to have a sensitive role for him in his administration.

The incoming administration of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tibubu has a lot of work to do and that administration needs all the competent hands Nigeria is blessed with to do the job.

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso by Successlane: 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
review why kano lack public water and filled with street kids. first this are the top issue not Emirates this why we are stuck in development building underpass while kids roam stress begging

You will forever remain blessed.
Re: Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso by BossLA: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Godfather promax.

Tinubu wey people dey talk sef nor dey put mouth for administration matter .
Lolz
U no nothing about tinubu
Everything done in Lagos is decided in his sitting room
Just dey play.
He has the final approval of any project the governor is embarking.
Why do u think he removed Ambode?😆😆

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso by MightySparrow: 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
review why kano lack public water and filled with street kids. first this are the top issue not Emirates this why we are stuck in development building underpass while kids roam stress begging

This is exactly why the change is necessary.
The deposed Emir was campaigning against the evil you mentioned here. The powers of the day removed and banished him. Most northern monarchs collude with their governments to suppress their own.

This present Emiir is no voice. Nothing to challenge than to join them.
Just check Sanusi's speeches on YouTube.
Re: Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso by Ibelearner: 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2023
Life Na turn by turn
Re: Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso by DesignMaestro(m): 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2023
Eriokanmi:
There is nobody whose turn it was. Oba Gbolahan Lawal belongs to the Omowumi Abisogun ruling family whose turn it was for the oniru. I'm not arguing the fact that his enthronement was influenced by the government, but it is not that there is somebody who supposed to be there instead of him. It is a competition and government's favourite always win in this kind of situation. The other guy who was the choice of a section of the Abisogun family is Hakeem Ajasa. The only cause of the oniru rulership controversy was that Lawal, been the first choice of the family, was contacted after the death of the former oniru and he said he was not interested. Four members of the family, including Ajasa, indicated their interest.

Three of the contestants later stepped down for Hakeem Ajasa only for Lawal to show up again. Being a former aide to Tinubu, it is obvious his U-turn as well as subsequent enthronement was influenced from above. That does not in anyway imply that he wasn't the right person for the throne or it was somebody else's turn. It is simply a competition and things always swings towards the direction of someone who has the backing of the power that be.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso by ojobek: 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
why is your outgoing Lord no remove those kids from street.
Re: Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso by Eriokanmi: 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2023
DesignMaestro:
There is nobody whose turn it was. Oba Gbolahan Lawal belongs to the Omowumi Abisogun ruling family whose turn it was for the oniru. I'm not arguing the fact that his enthronement was influenced by the government, but it is not that there is somebody who supposed to be there instead of him. It is a competition and government's favourite always win in this kind of situation. The other guy who was the choice of a section of the Abisogun family is Hakeem Ajasa. The only cause of the oniru rulership controversy was that Lawal, been the first choice of the family, was contacted after the death of the former oniru and he said he was not interested. Four members of the family, including Ajasa, indicated their interest.

Three of the contestants later stepped down for Hakeem Ajasa only for Lawal to show up again. Being a former aide to Tinubu, it is obvious his U-turn as well as subsequent enthronement was influenced from above. That does not in anyway imply that he wasn't the right person for the throne or it was somebody else's turn. It is simply a competition and things always swings towards the direction of someone who has the backing of the power that be.
Have you ever heard of Omowunmi Abisogun before? I'm very close to the family even, that of Oba Idowu. Stop typing what you don't know. Gbolahan is never of Abisogun family. Tinubu installed him against right, wish of the family and the arrangement on ground.

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso by NwaliE01: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2023
When will police complete the authentication of the Ganduje dollar video?
Hope that hasn't been swept under the carpet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 53 Suitcases Were Owned By A Norther Ruler - Atiku (2017). Did He Lie? / Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri / Obiano In Military Regalia As He Marks Arned Forces Rememberance Day In Awka-Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.