Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

Woman Sells Daughter To Settle Debt In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Sells Daughter To Settle Debt In Ogun (768 Views)

Woman Sells Daughters For N300,000 In Ogun (photo) / Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad / Woman Sells 3-year Old Daughter For N280,000 To Settle Debt (2) (3) (4)

Woman Sells Daughter To Settle Debt In Ogun by shortgun(m): 8:23am On Apr 30, 2023
Parents are now selling their children to survive in Nigeria because of the bad economic policies and non existing leadership or economic direction.
APC is evil.

A 33-year-old woman, Olaide Adekunle, has been arrested by men of Ogun State Police Command for selling her 18 months old baby for N600,000 to yet to be identified buyer.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/how-woman-sold-daughter-to-settle-debt-in-ogun/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiKr5mBh9H-AhWOUqQEHVdXC8cQFnoECA4QBQ&usg=AOvVaw2ILeztM_tt207jNCbWQBKa

Re: Woman Sells Daughter To Settle Debt In Ogun by Creamypie(m): 9:04am On Apr 30, 2023
See her kolanut head
Re: Woman Sells Daughter To Settle Debt In Ogun by BigotedNaptu: 9:08am On Apr 30, 2023
Baby factory people.
Re: Woman Sells Daughter To Settle Debt In Ogun by marlow1962(m): 9:36am On Apr 30, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Woman Sells Daughter To Settle Debt In Ogun by Shalommy(f): 9:45am On Apr 30, 2023
That's their hand work. Afon....., ja! Oops!

Re: Woman Sells Daughter To Settle Debt In Ogun by Chiraq77(m): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
She's no different from the woman who sold her daughter for crack cocaine few days back.
Re: Woman Sells Daughter To Settle Debt In Ogun by shortgun(m): 9:42am On May 01, 2023
Chiraq77:
She's no different from the woman who sold her daughter for crack cocaine few days back.
Someone will sell their child just to get high?

Re: Woman Sells Daughter To Settle Debt In Ogun by TERMlNATOR(m): 11:12am On May 01, 2023
Yarimo sister
Re: Woman Sells Daughter To Settle Debt In Ogun by PPIA: 9:27am On May 03, 2023
Shalommy:
That's their hand work. Afon....., ja! Oops!
I used to think you were Afon.ja 🙄

Well, are you Nyammiri or Aboki? grin

My sexy wall lizard kiss
Re: Woman Sells Daughter To Settle Debt In Ogun by Shalommy(f): 9:59am On May 03, 2023
PPIA:

I used to think you were Afon.ja
Well, are you Nyammiri or Aboki? grin

My sexy wall lizard kiss
Amos goat.undecided None of the above! I'm from the tribe that truly own Nigeria. The ones u listed are strangers.
Re: Woman Sells Daughter To Settle Debt In Ogun by PPIA: 8:19am On May 06, 2023
Shalommy:
Amos goat.undecided None of the above! I'm from the tribe that truly own Nigeria. The ones u listed are strangers.
When last did you menstruate my sexy wall lizard.

My one and only baby lizzy kiss

How Money Rituals Came To Nigeria / Nigerian Student Arrested For Impregnating 4 Female Police Officers In U.S. / In My Office, I Receive More Than 1,000 Letters And Mails Every Month.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9