Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) (20501 Views)

Geometric Power Plant In Aba Set For Commissioning In February / Assault on Ajaero: Labour Lists Six Demands To Shelve November 8 Strike / First Railways Assembly Plant In Nigeria Near Commissioning In Kajola, Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by PHZADDY1(m): 11:15am On Apr 30, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:

The people are naturally pigs. Even Nnamdi Kanu described them that way.

Too too dirty.
Are you from the dirtiest tribe on earth?? everyone knows you people lol
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by PHZADDY1(m): 11:16am On Apr 30, 2023
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Pauper spotted.
Anu ezi grin
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by arabralph(m): 11:18am On Apr 30, 2023
Werey dey commission project wey Dem no send am😂😂😂
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by nony43(m): 11:18am On Apr 30, 2023
busybay:
Is it why Asepa has stopped work all over Aba....pile of waste disposed on the streets . Power supply has been down for 2 months now. Okezie is a disease

Is he in Charge of Nepa?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by Laple0541(m): 11:19am On Apr 30, 2023
Another kerosine sharing project, mumu man.
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by Afonja007: 11:19am On Apr 30, 2023
Ever8090:
His fellow mumu wet Wike use their head "Ortom" no commission one project throughout his 2 tenures
person his house dey for fire no dey pursue rat ,there are more than 200,000 benue indigenes in IDP camps scattered all over benue when nigeria is not at war
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by AmotekunSW: 11:22am On Apr 30, 2023
post=122836331:

Better than most governors in Southwest

No wonder they are using "I will take you to Lagos" to impregnate Igbo girls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by femtex007(m): 11:23am On Apr 30, 2023
Medicine after death
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by compton11(m): 11:23am On Apr 30, 2023
post=122836331:

all better than that Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by Sanusiade: 11:24am On Apr 30, 2023
The most beautiful thing I found on the Internet today

You need to watch this

https://youtube.com/shorts/4pWX7m9Zcdw?feature=share
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by femtex007(m): 11:24am On Apr 30, 2023
AmotekunSW:

No wonder they are using "I will take you to Lagos" to impregnate Igbo girls.
Hahahahahaha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by AmotekunSW: 11:24am On Apr 30, 2023
nony43:

Is he in Charge of Nepa?

What about ASEPA?
Who is in charge?

Igbos have an unnatural ability to defend stupidity of diverse sorts.
They can feed your parents poo and it will be okay by you, provided it is an Igbo man feeding them poo.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 11:28am On Apr 30, 2023
Useless and failure. Indeed God rescue Abians from this e-diot.

I have been in Aba for the past three weeks for a seminar, believe you me there is no light in Aba. If I'm lying, those living in Aba will testify. Now tell me, how can the state attract investment without light? How can the people in the state will be able to do business without light? Seriously if you are in Abia state and have not travel to other state to witness development, you won't understand why Nigerians keep calling Okezie the most useless governor.

I went to Awka for same training and spend 1 month, there was at most 15hours constant light everyday. Little wonder Anambra is making progress. Umahi and Okezie entered office same time, look at the massive development, flyover and airport Umahi is leaving behind. What exactly is Okezie leaving behind?

Thank God Abians have been rescued and librated.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by nony43(m): 11:30am On Apr 30, 2023
AmotekunSW:

What about ASEPA?
Who is in charge?

Igbos have an unnatural ability to defend stupidity of diverse sorts.
They can feed your parents poo and it will be okay by you, provided it is an Igbo man feeding them poo.

Did I defend him? That guy is trying owing to how he came to power with too many God Fathers disturbing him . He is still doing bad because he performed below par to what was expected. And remove your generalising mentality . Don’t put mouth on politics you don’t know of any state.
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by Chucks13: 11:31am On Apr 30, 2023
post=122836331:

You need to be ban here permanently you are just too annoying extremely annoying.

Did Ikpeazu performed?
The guy you quoted did he tells you he is from SW?
If not madness what brought SW into a matter of a failed governor?

I fear for people like you, with this spirit in you you can hardly be successful in life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2023
Sammy07:

When will you guys understand economics and finance

That your debt is low means your financial institution can't borrow you after checking your potentials and judging that you don't have capacity to pay.

If a state has zero debt it means they don’t need credit and have been able to solve all her problems (recurrent and capital). We both know that’s not true. Low debt at state level symbolizes cluelessness. They don’t know what to use the money for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by stigman(m): 11:33am On Apr 30, 2023
PHZADDY1:
Ekuke

Heavy one o without owner

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by AmotekunSW: 11:34am On Apr 30, 2023
nony43:

Did I defend him? That guy is trying owing to how he came to power with too many God Fathers disturbing him . He is still doing bad because he performed below par to what was expected. And remove your generalising mentality . Don’t put mouth on politics you don’t know of any state.

So, he is the only one with godfathers. I dey shame on your behalf becsuse you no get sense and no shame.
It is because of people like you with low mentality that Ikpeazu could give your parents kerosene and use it to get reelected.

You are a disgrace to Ndigbo and you really should shut up.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by AmotekunSW: 11:35am On Apr 30, 2023
Chucks13:

You need to be ban here permanently you are just too annoying extremely annoying.

Did Ikpeazu performed?
The guy you quoted did he tells you he is from SW?
If not madness what brought SW into a matter of a failed governor?

I fear for people like you, with this spirit in you you can hardly be successful in life.

He is a failure in life. He sells pin mouth charger in Anambra. Even his wife was donated to him by APGA people after they finished sucking all her nutrients.
Ignore him, he's a serial failure.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by daylaysongs: 11:37am On Apr 30, 2023
post=122836331:

you must be high on mpumiri..Anofia
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by nony43(m): 11:37am On Apr 30, 2023
AmotekunSW:

So, he is the only one with godfathers. I dey shame on your behalf becsuse you no get sense and no shame.
It is because of people like you with low mentality that Ikpeazu could give your parents kerosene and use it to get reelected.

You are a disgrace to Ndigbo and you really should shut up.

If you no get respect go back and meet your parents to teach you. Did I mention you as I comment? Did I insult you? You are total disgrace and a failure to your family and generations. And to the society at large.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by tballeyy(m): 11:41am On Apr 30, 2023
post=122836331:

E.G
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by BLACKDICK007: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2023
shithole region tongue
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by tballeyy(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2023
Ever8090:
His fellow mumu wet Wike use their head "Ortom" no commission one project throughout his 2 tenures
that ortom no fit get sense till he die

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by okeysoninv: 11:42am On Apr 30, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Useless and failure. Indeed God rescue Abians from this e-diot.

I have been in Aba for the past three weeks for a seminar, believe you me there is no light in Aba. If I'm lying, those living in Aba will testify. Now tell me, how can the state attract investment without light? How can the people in the state will be able to do business without light? Seriously if you are in Abia state and have not travel to other state to witness development, you won't understand why Nigerians keep calling Okezie the most useless governor.

I went to Awka for same training and spend 1 month, there was at most 15hours constant light everyday. Little wonder Anambra is making progress. Umahi and Okezie entered office same time, look at the massive development, flyover and airport Umahi is leaving behind. What exactly is Okezie leaving behind?

Thank God Abians have been rescued and librated.
is ikpeazu now in charge of aba power distribution you guys should learn to criticize constructively, ikpeazu did well better than his predecessors, T.A orji and kalu orji.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2023
Some of these governors have good intentions but their issues is they don't go for inspections. So is possible he must have signed projects without following up on the progress, relying on the informations from his aides/commissioners. That's when the commissioners become billionaires. Wike did the opposite and look out how many projects he has commissioned.
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by hardbody: 11:43am On Apr 30, 2023
post=122836331:

Oga, don't you think you need mental assessment and evaluation? No one can be as bas bad as Ikpeazu, and I am Igbo from Abia State. Even Buhari in his lowest depth was better than the best Ikpeazu had on offer at his apogee.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by hardbody: 11:46am On Apr 30, 2023
okeysoninv:
is ikpeazu now in charge of aba power distribution you guys should learn to criticize constructively, ikpeazu did well better than his predecessors, T.A orji and kalu orji.

Stop defending failure so that you yourself may succeed. All the names you mentioned were failures and performance continued to comparatively dwindle....bad, worse, worst.
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) by dododawa1: 11:47am On Apr 30, 2023
Ikepzu Abia State Nigeria and Abiodun Ogun State Nigeria are Common in useless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015 Elections: Violence Spreads / South East PDP Caucus Resolves To Remain In Opposition / PORT HARCOURT: Who Changed The Names From Umu To Rumu And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.