Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,316 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Obi Will Not Make A Good Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Will Not Make A Good Leader (394 Views)

2023: Tinubu, A Good Leader Without Tribal Sentiments - Sen. Kashim Shettima / How Osinbajo, Obi Will Affect 2019 Calculations / Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Will Not Make A Good Leader by BuharisBoy: 9:27am On Apr 30, 2023
I know a LG in Ogun state that has more industries than Anambra state, that's the legacy Obi left behind in Anambra.

We all well meaning Nigerians say NO to your well packaged failed rel!gious bigot candidate.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Will Not Make A Good Leader by Isobug: 9:40am On Apr 30, 2023
You lack human sense

1 Like

Re: Obi Will Not Make A Good Leader by Houseontherock1: 9:45am On Apr 30, 2023
BuharisBoy:
I know a LG in Ogun state that has more industries than Anambra state, that's the legacy Obi left behind in Anambra.

We all well meaning Nigerians say NO to your well packaged failed rel!gious bigot candidate.
The ship has sailed; we have said NO to him, let the man prepare his court documents and grieve in peace!
Re: Obi Will Not Make A Good Leader by waynetee(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2023
BuharisBoy:

The number of companies and tertiary institutions in Ogun alone is more than that of entire SE.
It an insult to compare any SE state to SW states, not even Osun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Will Not Make A Good Leader by Ihateheadslamer: 9:49am On Apr 30, 2023
The number of billionaires in the south east can purchase the entire south west states and leave change tongue
waynetee:

The number of companies and tertiary institutions in Ogun alone is more than that of entire SE.
It an insult to compare any SE state to SW states, not even Osun.
Re: Obi Will Not Make A Good Leader by Royal0: 10:50am On Apr 30, 2023
BuharisBoy:

Re: Obi Will Not Make A Good Leader by lastcall: 11:17am On Apr 30, 2023
"There is no where a Yoruba man buys bread cheaper than an Igbo man"---- Peter Obi 2023
Re: Obi Will Not Make A Good Leader by Mitchy49(m): 11:35am On Apr 30, 2023
Mumu dey worry you. Your madness is crazy.

Na Tinubu the drug lord and bullion van thief go be good leader abi?
Re: Obi Will Not Make A Good Leader by ugocliff(m): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2023
BuharisBoy:

If you really know the LG, then mention it. It all about facts, don't always make silly threads
Re: Obi Will Not Make A Good Leader by Makers49: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
BuharisBoy:

when you are cooking the food you wants to eat,just help me check the packet of the ingredients you are using,and we're they are produced,the motor spare parts and motor premium oil you use in your car,just check were they are produced fromcheck the drugs that you always buy from the pharmacy,were they are produced from,you will stay in ogbomosho,and be dishing out nonsense,we have so many industries here,and they are also own by our people,but Lebanese and Chinese owned must of the companies in your region
Re: Obi Will Not Make A Good Leader by Legitisreal: 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
lastcall:
"There is no where a Yoruba man buys bread cheaper than an Igbo man"---- Peter Obi 2023
but for yes daddy audio he was saying tell ya people

(1) (Reply)

Rema REACTS To This Girl's Freestyle Cover On Charm / Legacy Projects To Be Commissioned By PMB, Today / Video : wandecoal Performing At The Renewed Hope Concert In Abuja-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.