Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Do The Following On An Iphone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Do The Following On An Iphone? (378 Views)

Hello Gurus. Can Anyone Tell What The Engineers Actually Did? / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) / Apple Fired An Iphone X Engineer After His Daughter Hands-on Video Turned Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Do The Following On An Iphone? by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 30, 2023
(1) how to make someone unable to delete WhatsApp text for you (Just Like Android GB WhatsApp)

(2) how to not let someone know you see their WhatsApp status

(3) how to mute someone's WhatsApp status

(4) how to use two apps (like using two WhatsApp or Facebook on the same iphone)
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Do The Following On An Iphone? by tecnolad(m): 9:52am On Apr 30, 2023
Jailbreak your iPhone and download Watusi. You'll be able to do 1-3
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Do The Following On An Iphone? by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:06am On Apr 30, 2023
I thought we all agreed to IOS beating Android in every aspect?

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Do The Following On An Iphone? by Enddy50ty(m): 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
Tadadobe:
(1) how to make someone unable to delete WhatsApp text for you (Just Like Android GB WhatsApp)

(2) how to not let someone know you see their WhatsApp status

(3) how to mute someone's WhatsApp status

(4) how to use two apps (like using two WhatsApp or Facebook on the same iphone)

Oga please go get yourself an Android phone 📱most of these things are almost unavailable to iPhone 📱 users.
Unless you modify it through the apps like say, 2 on WhatsApp; you also have to hide your own “last seen”.
3 on WhatsApp; just hold the person’s chat for more than 3 seconds the option to mute will appear.
As for Facebook; download both the blue and the white one (original and lite).

(1) (Reply)

Smile Smifi Or MTN Mifi Which Is Faster And Better Please / SOLD / Is It Advised To Buy Locked Iphone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.