Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Where Is Musiwa Aka Becomrich?is He A Member Of Boko Haram? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is Musiwa Aka Becomrich?is He A Member Of Boko Haram? (606 Views)

Orikila: You Want To Know Who Is Musiwa Go And Ask Bbc Or Cnn- Engr Musiwa / Who Is Musiwa? / Who Is Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Musiwa Aka Becomrich?is He A Member Of Boko Haram? by dustydee: 12:32am On Sep 24, 2011
Has he been arrested by the FBI or SSS? Is he a member of Boko Haram? was he the UN house suicide bomber? I need answers please
Re: Where Is Musiwa Aka Becomrich?is He A Member Of Boko Haram? by arsenefc: 12:43am On Sep 24, 2011
He has been deported back to Nigeria. Unfortunately, instead of dropping the Aare in Benin republic or any of the SWestern states in Nigeria, he was mistakenly handed over to MASSOB in Enugu. Not sure what is going on with him as we speak. Last I heard of him, he is now ready to "co-opt" Biafra into his utopia, Odualand. I will let you know as I get more info.
Re: Where Is Musiwa Aka Becomrich?is He A Member Of Boko Haram? by dustydee: 12:47am On Sep 24, 2011
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Seun What / This Is Just Unbearable / Post Activation Potentiation Or Pap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.