Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video (162889 Views)

Pastor TB Joshua's Secret Source Of Miracles And Healing Powers Finally Revealed / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 26, 2011
this video is so old.i'm surprised most of y'all ard just seeing it
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by ayinba1(f): 12:22am On Sep 26, 2011
Sadly, the issue at hand is not being addressed. How can this debasement of human dignity be considered RELIGION? This is sheer lunacy. It does not Matt if this is Synagogue OR some other church/cult, this is just pitiful to watch and there is no justification for all these.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by sheyguy: 12:24am On Sep 26, 2011
claremont:

Which "wonders"?! Or should I provide a list of so-called "wonders" which led to mass genocide?! Of course, if I do provide such a list, you will be quick to deny that these "wonders" are from your god! grin
How do u Xplain OPC members Xplodin eggs as bombs or bullets not penetrating or even scratching the bodies of pple?
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Goldenheart(m): 12:31am On Sep 26, 2011
its better u serve ur own God ursef o, If u re serving god because others re doing it, u mgt be mislead,
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Aringarosa(m): 12:35am On Sep 26, 2011
@claremont - I have always liked your responses and intellect. We seems to be on the same wave Lent.

So, Can you engage this dude and give your input as you seems fit on this thread? Coz, i have to go to work. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-768208.0.html
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Sweetnecta: 12:38am On Sep 26, 2011
[Quote]« #52 on: Today at 08:28:17 PM »

And in all your typing you didn't provide a thing to prove that Muhammad [as] is not a prophet of God, in the same manner that Noah, Moses, Jesus [as], were.

Enough proof [b]for me is [/b]his marriage to a 6 year old little girl and the merciless hacking down of his enemies.[/Quote]only if you have been important in the scheme of 'proof' and what you put forward is what is needed to determine who is and those who are not prophet[s] of God. I often asked the enemies of Allah if they know how old the '6' year old was when her father accepted Islam? This is the daughter of Abu Bakr [ra] that they are referring to. A woman who was able to remember a milestone in her life; the formulation of the contract of marriage. a 6 years old coul not after many years remember detail. Aisha [ra] did to prove that she was not 6 but 16 at least. further, the contract of marriage is very sophisticated, at least not easier than contract of buy/sell with all its whereas.

[Quote]He is 1000% surely not of GOD !![/Quote]if you are correct, then the bible is a liar, because the proof of prophetic office is what is said as coming to past, or not. if i use the same for Jesus he will not qualify because he has not returned and there is no more disciple on earth.

[Quote]
I provided evidence that Muhammad [as] is a true prophet of God, because there is no evidence that he is not. Its you who has to prove me wrong by providing your evidence.

Where is the evidence  Huh[/Quote]the spirit that confesses that Jesus is the christ is of God. Quran; massiah Isa bin Maryam rasulUllah.

[Quote]Oh let me see, in the corrupted bible where Muhammad is referred to as the comforter  Grin Grin Grin Grin[/Quote]you are a corrupt man. you are still a man, aint you?

[Quote]You see how arrogant you Muslims are, you jump into a Christian thread and start to deface it with your Muhammedian gibberish. Obviously the moderators turn a blind eye.[/Quote]you are too needy at this age of yours. there is nothing called muhammedian, you screw ball.

[Quote]As far as you think you can derail Christian articles and slander anything Christianity, I will not stop producing new articles about ISLAM and its absolute falseness.[/Quote]whatever i say about christianity, it will be the truth. whatever you say about islam, it will be false. that is the difference between honesty and lies.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 26, 2011
@Sweetnecta

What are you trying to prove with Islam here on Nairaland? I don't get your hypocritical comments right! Something like that is taking place in Islam as well. The imans and pastors are all the same!

Mohammed is cradle-robber. So, what are you up to religious fanatic!?To hell with religion!
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by claremont(m): 12:51am On Sep 26, 2011
sheyguy:

How do u Xplain OPC members Xplodin eggs as bombs or bullets not penetrating or even scratching the bodies of pple?

There is a five letter word called MAGIC, I don't know if you have heard of it; there is also another word called SORCERY.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by ojdollars(m): 1:07am On Sep 26, 2011
Joagbaje:

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJUZ2Yzb4YY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
[/flash]

@Joagbaje -------- May the Good Lord Bless you for such a great revelation and exposure. You are a true Man of God and Loyal to the Kingdom of God. Thank you
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by eunisam: 1:10am On Sep 26, 2011
nonsens
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by CHouse: 1:12am On Sep 26, 2011
The path to righteousness is through the Lord Jesus Christ and him alone. Of course, there are fake prophets out there but this only authenticates what the bible had said about the emergence of such. Whether T.B Joshua is an atheist or herbalist, it wouldn't suprise a real christian for it has been written, This doesnt alter the fact that Jehova is God and Jesus is Lord yesterday, today, and forever.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Ishilove: 1:37am On Sep 26, 2011
Hmmm,
Didn't the same Biola woman confess publicly in Nigerian dailies sometime last year that the whole video tape was lie? Investigations later revealed that the second fellow in the video was dismissed from the Ghana branch of Synagogue for embezzlement. There are always two sides to every story. People just run their mouths anyhow
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by peckhamboi: 1:49am On Sep 26, 2011
Ishilove:

Hmmm,
Didn't the same Biola woman confess publicly in Nigerian dailies sometime last year that the whole video tape was lie? Investigations later revealed that the second fellow in the video was dismissed from the Ghana branch of Synagogue for embezzlement. There are always two sides to every story. People just run their mouths anyhow

She confessed and moreover the producer of the video(Pastor Ladi Thompson) is a media LovePeddler who is going to do anything to get attention.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Sacarstic: 1:53am On Sep 26, 2011
Just a thought,i dont think the last guy that made his confession would have seen anything wrong in TB if he had allowed him to marry Nana, I dont like people talking bla bla bla after they failed to achieve their ambition, They supported him for how many years?? They should tell us what part of their ambition they failed to achieve while with him that caused them to fall apart with him, I dont believe in the efficacy of all that rubbish that TB is doing in the name of healing as i am neither a Christian or Muslim but i like to think outside the box.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by aloyemeka1: 2:06am On Sep 26, 2011
Toaskarity:

still watching!
first of all, the girl want salvation yet give mouthwork!
was she a w.hore when in muslim 

That's part of the salvation combo na. TB is a segzy man afterall. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by manny4life(m): 2:24am On Sep 26, 2011
@vedaxcool

A savior that cannot save himself can not be consider a savior, I mean was n't he reported to have screamed my Lord my Lord why have thou forsaken,?
Seeking Saving himself I see

That is the humility in God's own son, he could NOT save himself because he volunteered that enter the world, die for the transgressions of the people, atone for their sins so the people. When he said that, the Bible recorded that the weight of the punishment and suffering was severe on him, and as a "human", the burden was their. The only person to save him was his Father "GOD ALMIGHTY". On that note, savior as the Bible references is that no one comes to the father except through him the savior. The Bible says, Jesus Christ sits on the right hand of God, constantly pleading on our behalf as our lord and savior.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 26, 2011
This is an old video. So old with an aftermath of confessions by the main characters that its surprising that it made first page. What is NL being turned into?
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by pkv(m): 2:56am On Sep 26, 2011
1stCitizen:

This is an old video. So old with an aftermath of confessions by the main characters that its surprising that it made first page. What is NL being turned into?
me tire 4 dem sef, make i comot here b4 i tell one of those fanatics my church mind
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 26, 2011
BIGER BOY:

A Sentence for the wise.; "do not insult those without faith less they insult God out of reprisal unknowingly" (qur an)
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 26, 2011
BIGER BOY:

A Sentence for the wise.; "do not insult those without faith less they insult God out of reprisal unknowingly" (qur an)
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Nobody: 3:03am On Sep 26, 2011
BIGER BOY:

Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 26, 2011
One thing i've learned in life is to never judge anyone based on hearsay.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Finecat(m): 3:46am On Sep 26, 2011
I cant laugh enough at this nonsense. Plenty of nonsense full Nigeria.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Seamate(m): 5:45am On Sep 26, 2011
What's ur proof? Check out the sites below for something concrete
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Joagbaje(m): 5:45am On Sep 26, 2011
peckhamboi:

She confessed and moreover the producer of the video(Pastor Ladi Thompson) is a media LovePeddler who is going to do anything to get attention.

See her contradictions here

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yscOZcP9WzM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Joagbaje(m): 5:47am On Sep 26, 2011
This video showcase her numerous confessions.

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u8uSIWntQQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
[/flash]
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Totalview: 5:55am On Sep 26, 2011
what is all the fuss about, the said video is as old as galilee. so why not focus on other wonderful and highly inspiring issues that will benefit all naira landers.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by itiswell1(m): 6:36am On Sep 26, 2011
Where is the video
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by andyanders: 6:52am On Sep 26, 2011
Whosoever that posted this message and the lady in question shall be judged according to their statement. Do not condemn yourself and future by making statement for what you do not know. Woe be unto him that will condemn a man anointed by God. Whatever statement you make or have made here, you will be judged. Avoid the anger of God. Do not follow others and make false statement on what you do not know. Do not follow those who make false statement on any man of God. Be quick to hear but less to talk. For whatever you said, you will be judged. The lady in question shall answer for her statement.
I pray that God Almighty forgives you people for your ignorance. Whereby you fail to, God is the ultimate judge.
For no one has EVER done the good things this man of God has done on earth in this generation and remember that agents of satan will ever try to condenm the good things of God. If you have made false statement against this man of God or any man of God, ask God for forgiveness , if not, you have condenmed your life. Stay off whatever negetive statement that regards men of God. Let God judge them. God said, judgement is in my hands. I will judge every man according to his works. Be careful.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by MMM2(m): 7:05am On Sep 26, 2011
na small thing
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by dorox(m): 7:10am On Sep 26, 2011
sheyguy:

Have you ever heard of something called propaganda? That's what the opc story is. put on your thinking cap and stop being taken in by such crazy stories.
Re: Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video by Joagbaje(m): 7:12am On Sep 26, 2011
Bisola accomplice debunked here.

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpHwPp8Qeo8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". / Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.