Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot (20951 Views)

Intrigue As APC Holds Midnight Inauguration For NWC Members Over Raging Protest / 2019: Southwest May Lose Out As Southsouth Lobbies PDP, Atiku For SGF Slot / 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by Menclothing: 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2023
Give it to under 40 non career politician

Let’s get it right for the 1st time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by maasoap(m): 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Career politicians. They can't survive without being in power.
That's why Nigeria will not get better

There are career politicians all over the world, our problem is just majority of Nigerians are not patriotic. Many of these people are even millionaires already, not like they need more money to survive. But to work for the development of Nigeria is the last thing on many Nigerians' minds.

when we can't bring new people into the system especially technocrats who will work and leave to go back to their jobs.

They're even worse in political capacities in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by maasoap(m): 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:

The Imaginary terrosists are jejely on their own and you're calling them out. If they come for you now, you will start wailing and calling them hateful people .

You could still make your comment without sounding stupid right ?

Tinubu government won't benefit you more than El rufai and bagudu fighting for big positions. I know you work in a factory and your salary isn't more than N40k and i know that you will soon look for one IGBO big man to sell your parents house to..

What about you who wails mornings, afternoons and evenings? Hypocrite
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by maasoap(m): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
Omoluabi16:
Reason I wanted Peter obi to win. I wanted all these career politicians forever deleted out of the scene. Look how they're scrambling for their rewards so early. Will they consider the common man?

Because, Obi himself is not a career politician? grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by LearningPhilia: 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
The qualities listed here is all embodied in Peter Obi but we know that a Camel has a better chance at passing a needle compared to that happening.

So let's stick with the usual suspects.

Zoned to the NW

Elrufai despite his religious and ethnic zealotry, is the best option from all the currently touted ones.
His other problem is his HIGHLY controversial nature. Gbege go plenty for FED SEC.
Aside these, that short man is a deliverer. He produces result akin to squeezing water from a rock.

Masari has his cool disposition as the quality that makes him okay for the job however , this is not paliament and his 8 year stint as governor with the coloration of a Minority in A Majority in Katsina does not inspire confidence in running the full nation. There are times when that job demands frontal gbas gbos, but then...

Bagudu, abeg, he should be given the Agric Ministry or Special duties.

For the dark horse, let be sure it's zoned to the NW and I will reel out names further for BAT goons to suggest to oga.

I no like Dem say dem say, Las Las, Nigeria Na our house.

Like and share this for the part to be released.

dre11:
•President-elect set to pull off a joker

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/tinubu-battles-intrigue-as-masari-el-rufai-bagudu-jostle-for-sgf-slot/
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by onuman: 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
Any of Masari, El-Rufai and Bagudu will get the slot and with Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer as VP, while aged and mentally unfit Bola Tinubu sits as a mannequin in Aso Rock looking like Lucozade,
the stage is set for wider implementation of Buhari's 2001 vow to not rest until Islamic sharia criminal justice system is applied in all the states of Nigeria .
Shettima had long declared before the NBA that he will be Commander of the Armed forces if APC wins.
Tinubu urchinss from the SW, you don catch cruise from Alimi 2nd.

Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by Blackdisciple(m): 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2023
famology:

I know you're supporting the killings of Nigerians in the south east.

Never but saying that el Rufai is the right person for the job shows the type of person you are.

How would you want an incompetent leader to continue being in power or do you think the issues in Kaduna affects only Kaduna people Hell no but affects us all as Nigerians
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by Blackdisciple(m): 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2023
famology:

I know you're supporting the killings of Nigerians in the south east.

Never, but saying that el Rufai is the right person for the job shows the type of person you are.

How would you want an incompetent leader to continue being in power or do you think the issues in Kaduna affects only Kaduna people Hell no but affects us all as Nigerians
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by gratefulheart(m): 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2023
Among the 3, Masari is the most incompetent, clueless and not fit for any position.

dre11:
•President-elect set to pull off a joker

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/tinubu-battles-intrigue-as-masari-el-rufai-bagudu-jostle-for-sgf-slot/
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by abbaashiru(m): 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2023
If the President-Elect appoints El-rufai as either the Secretary to Government of the Federation or The Cheif Of Staff, then it's obvious he is not as good a politician as people think he is.

It is on record El-rufai went to Lagos during Governor Ambode's tenure, threatened Fire and Brimstone then vowed to retire Bola Ahmed Tinubu to oblivion....
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by Japastic: 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2023
Elrufai is the best for that position. All those dollards jostling for positions far higher than their brains should stay away and wait for ambassadorial seats.
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by princejohnard(m): 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nothing bad with having a competent career politicians heading a position in government.

In sane clime, 95% of government posts are headed by party members!

Finding a technocrats in a party like APC won't be a difficult one. I bet the incoming government would have done their homework well and live true to the "30 years of strategic planning" they were boasting of during the election campaign.

May Nigeria succeed!

OneCandleAway:

Career politicians. They can't survive without being in power.
That's why Nigeria will not get better when we can't bring new people into the system especially technocrats who will work and leave to go back to their jobs.
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by searchlight: 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2023
Chucks13:

He is free to contest for Ohanaeeze presidency that is his best belt for him or he can contest for Ladipo spare market as their president...
And your father will apply to be his gateman.
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by Chucks13: 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
searchlight:
And your father will apply to be his gateman.

Typically, dem no go ever fall hand son of anger, frustration, confusion and perdition.

I know the pain is too much I understand ok.

Ndooh!
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by Oshin56(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
Triangles1:
To be sincere, El-Rufai deserved a big post because he stood his grand for Tinubu when Bubu turned against Jagaban.

He was the first person to voice out against the northern cabal
because Elrufai try for him, he should now compensate him with SGF and he should not look for someone that is capable for the job?
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by Renwess: 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2023
No doubt is the favorite and surely he’s the next president of the country after Tinubu.

He’s already a good friend.

This is going to be a lesson to OBi and Atiku that before you make Nigeria a better place you must first of all play the politics to win elections . I repeat play the politics.

The marginalized south (ie SE and SS) are bold but not politically intelligent otherwise how come they couldn’t see the handwriting on the wall that it was time to make a statement by loading with the North so that they can come to power.

If only they are how come they couldn’t see that the North were waiting to embrace them through Atiku but they carelessly allowed Tinubu led think tank use Peter OBi divide they chances of making great Nigeria

I miss Peter OBi presidency but we were careless about North factor.

We called it politics therefore if you want to build the country you must play the politics
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by Enemyofpeace: 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
Na here the fight go start and wahala go continue
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by famology(m): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
Blackdisciple:

Never, but saying that el Rufai is the right person for the job shows the type of person you are.

El rufai is a seasoned administrator. Your hatred doesn't change that fact. The issues in Kaduna is beyond the state government. He doesn't have control over the state security architecture. He's limited in what he can do.
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by Enemyofpeace: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
Mitchy49:
Mandate that will soon be returned
yinmu. So pe o ti lo
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by Basic123: 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2023
National hospital is no longer SGF or presidency.
The main reason for the decline of that hospital

National Hospital is now a huge embarrassment
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by mercyland93(m): 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2023
If not this religious issues, El- rufai is better among the three. His prowess and strength will even make Tinubu's government to be more popular.
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by jumper524(m): 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2023
Competence- elrufai tops the list. Free of controversies--bagudu top the list Loyalty-, matsari and bagudu still tops the list. If I'm to choose, I'll still go with elrufai, competence comes first.. People can keep their judgement on controversies inside their blood clat.
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by mercyland93(m): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2023
Renwess:
No doubt is the favorite and surely he’s the next president of the country after Tinubu.

He’s already a good friend.

This is going to be a lesson to OBi and Atiku that before you make Nigeria a better place you must first of all play the politics to win elections . I repeat play the politics.

The marginalized south (ie SE and SS) are bold but not politically intelligent otherwise how come they couldn’t see the handwriting on the wall that it was time to make a statement by loading with the North so that they can come to power.

If only they are how come they couldn’t see that the North were waiting to embrace them through Atiku but they carelessly allowed Tinubu led think tank use Peter OBi divide they chances of making great Nigeria

I miss Peter OBi presidency but we were careless about North factor.

We called it politics therefore if you want to build the country you must play the politics

Well said my brother, Obi's loss should be a lesson to everyone. It's quite good to have ambition, but no one can go beyond his/her knowledge. One thing is that the north are in the majority, then no politician can win the president without almost their entire support. Even, let's try to check from the time of MKO Abiola, game of Nigeria politics is rub my back I rub your back.
A motive or an idea can only work , if their is a shoulder to rest on and fly with it.

I said it several times (in which it's a pity), that Tinubu is actually not a problem for Atiku, it is Buhari in which he won't contest again.
Atiku would have just win the election with Obi as the vice president ( even cleared margin) . Of which rooting or preparing him (Obi) fully well by 2027 to now contest for the presidential position with outright support from the North as well.
But no one even Obi's advisers sees that.

Thus, my take is the Igbos should think and rethink of proactive measures ( play functional politics) to take in other for them to eventually lead the country..
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by Coronavirus1: 2:58am On May 01, 2023
Okwyjesus:

What is that dull Masari doing in the list.
Please Tinubu should go for smart SFF like Gbajabiamila
Gbajabiamila the right man every other one is fake
Re: Tinubu Battles Intrigue As Masari, El-rufai, Bagudu Jostle For SGF Slot by middlebelter(m): 7:24am On May 01, 2023
El-Rufai is better than Masari and the other contender in project execution, monitoring and national unity. However, he may become too powerful to handke with time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools / Aliyu Abdullahi, Aisha Buhari's Aide Refuses To Disclose Her Whereabouts (Video) / Biafra: "Publish Names Of Those That Asked For Money", IPOB Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.