Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) (34572 Views)

Dr Akinkunmi Alabi Fresh Fm Ibadan OAP Lost His Son (pics) / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) / King Ayo Balogun: Wizkid Shows Off His Second Son (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) by Islie: 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2023
Celebrities just like the rest of us are humans,every now and then we suffer some sort of tragedy and celebrities are not left out.Over the years and in recent tines various celebrities have lost a loved one.LEADERSHIP Weekend looks at 5 Nigerian celebrities who lost their first son.

Yul Edochie

In march 2023 Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie lost his first son, Kambilichukwu.According to Vanguard, Edochie was rushed to the hospital after falling unconscious. The 16-year-old boy later reportedly passed on.

A source told Vanguard on condition of anonymity that the actor had confirmed Kambilichukwu’s death.According to the report, Yul’s sister-in-law who was at the scene said the boy read throughout the night preparing for his examination.

He was said to have joined his mates to play football before he had a seizure and was rushed to the hospital where he later died.

Yul Edochie and his first wife, May, celebrated their first son and second child when he turned 16 two months ago.

Davido

On the 31st of October 2023, music superstar, Davido and his fiancée, Chioma lost their first son Ifeanyi. It was reported that he drowned in the swimming pool, when he was found and rushed to the hospital, he was declared dead.

D’Banj

In 2018, Nigerian Afrobeats star D’banj lost his only son.It was reported that the toddler drowned in the swimming pool in his father’s Ikoyi, Lagos home.D’banj had posted a black background on his Instagram page with the caption: “Trying times but my God is Always and Forever Faithful,” to mourn the death of his son.Today, D’Banj has gone ahead to have two lovely children.

Eucharia Annuobi

The Owerri-born actress-turned-evangelist lost her 15- year- old son to sickle cell anaemia on August 22, 2017. The death followed a messy divorce from her husband. The son was the only child of Eucharia.

Mr Ibu

On 25 January, 2012, Nollywood actor, John Okafor, famously known as Mr. Ibu, lost his son.He lost his two-year old son Emmanuel Mandela Okafor to the cold hands of death on a Monday night.The actor was left in a devastating mood for long following the demise of his son.Mr. Ibu had posted on his Facebook, “R.IP. Mandy, my son…Mummy and Daddy love you a lot but God loves you more.”

https://leadership.ng/5-nigerian-celebrities-who-lost-their-first-son/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) by Khallicopyro: 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
3 out of the 5 seems suspicious.... I rest my case. I no won hear one thing one thing...

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) by Zonefree(m): 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2023
In a sane country, the parents of number 2 and 3 should be serving in maximum prison with both hands and legs chained.

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) by Igor33: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
Rip to the kids and God knows best.
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nigerian celebrities Abi Nigerian Babalawo?

6 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) by Tampa6246(m): 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
Hmmm
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
What a topic

9 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) by Mitchy49(m): 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ok..
May the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen.
May those that mourn be comforted.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) by Dozie32(m): 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
Tinubu and Sanwo Olu are busy demolishing our properties in lagos. Because we are Igbo's.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) by Mikelarteta(m): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2023
People die everyday irrespective of first second third or whatever number. Celebrities or what’s we you chose to call dem no get 2 heads. RIP to the departed souls.

10 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2023
Zonefree:
In a sane country, the parents of number 2 and 3 should be in serving in maximum prison with both hands and legs chained.
Stop this, do you have to be this insensitive?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) by ednut1(m): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2023
Mr ibu has grown up children. The son was not his first son. Blogger blogger no be this kind thing dem dey blog about

11 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) by turmacs(f): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2023
sad
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) by HeroicMeastro: 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2023
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) by FOOTSOLDIER1: 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2023
hmm
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) by Ara21(f): 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2023
Khallicopyro:
3 out of the 5 seems suspicious.... I rest my case. I no won hear one thing one thing...

God gives and take. May the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in perfect peace. Amen

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2023
Sad stories.
If you know, you know.
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) by Mikelarteta(m): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2023
Kitotechd5g8623:
K

I might have a job for u.
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) by Triangles1(m): 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
Chai........

Blogger's

Obi why did you do this.
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) by eepeepook: 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
Call my attention when it’s a twenty person list. Pointless article. I blame Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) by money121(m): 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2023
Bad news
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) by Kennitrust(m): 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2023
Wealth is good but the source matter

Be clean in making wealths

Because dirty wealths will never accept your appeals

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) by Printerscanner: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2023
This is bad ooo. Make una fear God nah. What type of report is this?

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) by geoworldedu: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

All na sacrifice dem do
God killed thousands of Egyptians firstborn. I suspect him in these cases.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) by Asour: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2023
Zonefree:
In a sane country, the parents of number 2 and 3 should be in serving in maximum prison with both hands and legs chained.

Why should they be arrested when they both left the children with caregivers when the incident happened.

As public people, they can't be omnipresent.
Hence they have to trust people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2023
If not idleness. What exactly is the essence of this thread?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) by Kellyplug: 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2023
It is well with our soul ijn Amen
Re: 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) by illicit(m): 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2023
Yeah

Just that one of them in particular has a sad history of losing people around him

Very fetish

He often lost someone especially when he is planning a big project like album release or planning a big show or after winning an election

Then he will buy a big car

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Escapes Fire Outbreak In Her Home (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Organises A Turnup Party For Her 1st Class Graduate Friend (Video) / Zlatan Ibile: I Didn’t Support Yahoo Yahoo, I Was Misunderstood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.