Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities (24167 Views)

Will Jawando Wears Agbada To Inauguration In USA (Video) / Leaky Roof Mars Buhari's Inauguration Service At National Christian Centre / Pre-inauguration Service: No State Is As Peaceful As Enugu - Archbishop Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities by Ferdinandu(m): 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:
You never had something but you say 'your thing was stolen',is that not madness Obidients try cure yourselves of madness.
It is only imbeciles that support the thief that is why you can't even understand what is supposed to be rightly yours
Re: DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities by Sangoamadioha1: 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ferdinandu:
It is only imbeciles that support the thief that is why you can't even understand what is supposed to be rightly yours

Oya go carry am since it is your own. Deluded headless mob.

1 Like

Re: DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities by Ferdinandu(m): 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Oya go carry am since it is your own. Deluded headless mob.
An empty skull that has sold his Destiny on the alter of bigotry
Re: DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities by Babastrong(m): 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2023
[quote author=PeterObi4Presid post=122843896]Tinubu is only labouring in vain
His times are numbered, his days are numbered. Says the Lord of host. He goes no where as the holy Lord liveth[ Even your days on earth surface are numbered. This wailing and crying will end one day.]

1 Like

Re: DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities by Sangoamadioha1: 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ferdinandu:
An empty skull that has sold his Destiny on the alter of bigotry

🥰
Re: DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities by theredaddy: 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2023
Stevenson20:
Securities that suppose to pick him up that day and send him direct to prison are still the ones that will guard him. Man has a very dirty history which up till now no one knows his real name, age, parents, school mates, teachers etc.

I thought Nigeria is redeemable, but I was wrong; Nigeria is irredeemable.

All the ones you have being voting since 1999 that you know there Genotype, blood group and ancenstral maiden name ... what transformation did it bring to Nigeria.

You people just like deliberating on useless matters, at these stage Nigeria is even if you vote your father does it guarantee 100% the transformation Nigeria yearn for.

You know Obj name, you know yaradua parents, you know Jonathan school mate and teachers ... at the end ki lo gain.

keep arguing nonsense

1 Like

Re: DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities by Henryfortune(m): 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2023
I love what I. Just read ..

I thought the case is in court why beg again for it
I even fear the whole country would go up in flame if obi was not made the local govt president

This your post just made my day alrdy
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Legitisreal:
Please give us our stolen mad date

Na beg we dey
Re: DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities by Tradman: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2023
Bar1941:

Which date was the man got stolen so that we can know where to start from as a police officer?
all police are thief
Re: DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities by Henryfortune(m): 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2023
[quote author=Stevenson20 post=122844002]Securities that suppose to pick him up that day and send him direct to prison are still the ones that will guard him. Man has a very dirty history which up till now no one knows his real name, age, parents, school mates, teachers etc.

I thought Nigeria is redeemable, but I was wrong; Nigeria is irredeemable. grin grin grin grin grin[sup][/sup]

Trashed
Re: DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities by zezebabs: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
Legitisreal:

Na beg we dey

Go to Court !!!
Re: DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities by LearningPhilia: 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2023
BAT's goons are here to weigh public opinion as well as get suggestions.

I will give it straight.

For this matter una don reach you need

NSA - Buratai (ex COAS)

ARMY COAS - The junior Obasanjo

Should I suggest more?

Like and share so I come for the other names

ijustdey:
*Ex-NIPSS official advises on search for NSA

*Army HQ not aware ADC assigned to president-elect

*DSS directors on shortlist for CSO position

https://leadership.ng/29-days-to-inauguration-service-chiefs-personal-security-top-tinubus-priorities/
Re: DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities by spiralwedge(m): 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2023
Zico5:
These people should allow Tinubu to concentrate. All these speculations are just for nothing. Tinubu will assemble the right people for various posts. North should rest with their mentality of born to rule. If they think juicy positions will go to them like that of Buhari, they are in the game for great surprises. If Buhari can make his inner caucus exclusively Northerners, there is nothing stopping Tinubu from doing the same.

Somebody that knew who would be what since 1999.
All these SP, NSA, CSO. CAS, CNS, CDS, he already knew who to have there. All these people, think he is Atiku or Obi, nahhh. Man has since strategised and planned things since way back.

The only suggestion he wants now is who will be the official photographer which must be from SE. grin grin

1 Like

Re: DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities by Diligent1(f): 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
Legitisreal:

Na beg we dey
Keep shut, this mandate you mention, Tinubu created some societal gatherings where people attend every two weeks and he named it Mandat, it has been in existence for more than 15 years you are now claiming the Mandate. I put it to you, you are a thief.

1 Like

Re: DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities by juman(m): 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2023
Omin tuntun ru, igba tuntun de.
New government, renew hope.
Leading a country is bigger headache than winning election.
Challenges are enormous.

1 Like

Re: DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities by juman(m): 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
You and I can also be president.
Join politics.
Re: DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities by Gajagojo: 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
Yoruba Proverbs says "Oba mewa, igba mewa" which can be interpreted as Ten different Kings, ten different seasons.

During Olusegun Obasanjo’s regime, $1 could not be moved from the country’s foreign reserves by the Central Bank of Nigeria without the go ahead of the president or his NSA. Recently, the CBN has had more freedom to spend from the reserves. One consequence has been the trapped funds of foreign airlines.

May will have favorable season in upcoming Government and beyond.
God Bless Nigeria
The claim is ignorant and untrue
A very clear misunderstanding of what foreign reserves are.
Foreign reserves change every minute of the day.

The claim about the US appointing mi!itary NSAs is untrue
Re: DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities by Jez9(m): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2023
Obifraud2:

You mean the Powerless lord of hopelessness that couldn't stop Tinubu from being declared by the electoral body? Today is 30 April 2023, continue screaming to the powerless lord of nonsense till 2031.
...this where you missed it, you just incurred the wrought of God your self and this President Se-lect, our Lord Jesus is not what said here. For this he will not preside over Nigeria..go and write it down.
Re: DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities by edungene7: 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2023
All hardened criminals should submit their CV criminality would be a major criteria for selection MC oluomo for NSA
Re: DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities by Obifraud2: 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2023
Jez9:

...this where you missed it, you just incurred the wrought of God your self and this President Se-lect, our Lord Jesus is not what said here. For this he will not preside over Nigeria..go and write it down.
Fantasies and realities are words you should look up their meanings in a dictionary. Tinubu is your president till 2023, kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities by DesignMaestro(m): 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
Sososo:
please how do i comment as a member in here?
have not been able to since i bought a new phone.
btw i posted this with a laptop but i can't do this with laptop always.
admin please
check the top of the thread or scroll to the button and tab 'Reply' (it is in front of page counts)
Re: DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities by Okwyjesus(m): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
Legitisreal:

Na beg we dey

ON YOUR MANDATE WE SHALL STAND that they sang during campaign is not for fun Bro.

It's mandate by fre and by crook
Re: DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities by 817: 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2023
It is pertinent to state that the reason it is perceived that the National Security Adviser has some authority over the Service Chiefs is because of the military tradition of respect to senior colleagues as we have had retired military officers as National Security Adviser who are senior to the Service Chiefs. In reality and in accordance with the responsibilities of the National Security Adviser as captured in extant regulations and mandate, he is simply the adviser to the President in security matters with no recourse to direct or authorize the Service Chiefs. In essence the Service Chiefs are only answerable to the Minister of Defence and not the National Security Adviser.
Re: DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities by Mickykarim: 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
ijustdey:
*Ex-NIPSS official advises on search for NSA

*Army HQ not aware ADC assigned to president-elect

*DSS directors on shortlist for CSO position

https://leadership.ng/29-days-to-inauguration-service-chiefs-personal-security-top-tinubus-priorities/

WHAT A SPECULAIVE NONSENSE!
Re: DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities by kunleham(m): 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2023
some people by their comments are in severe pain with this news. Guys take it easy, who tells you say peter obi will make a good president? Let's accept this as the will of God. Remember no leaf will drop from a tree without God's consent.
kadara eda o ni ko lai ko, ka gba f'Olorun ni isin mi.
Re: DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities by Basic123: 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
Legitisreal:

Na beg we dey
your stolen manhood 😆

Re: DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities by Enemyofpeace: 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2023
Legitisreal:

Na beg we dey
o to lo. E don go
Re: DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities by blowjohn(m): 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
001Lagos:
The drug baron himself

Drug barons are never at ease with themselves . They think everybody is there enemy 🤣🤣😂

How do you know grin grin

Are u a drug baron?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities by basybasy: 10:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
Legitisreal:

Na beg we dey
Defeat has turned all Obedients to mumus ooo. They have run mad ooo. Who will cure their madness now?
Re: DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities by RosyIsBlessed: 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
When's the inauguration?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT / Williams and Associates Predicts Buhari’s 2019 Defeat And Atiku's Victory / Army Appoints Shaibu Ibrahim As NYSC DG, Redeploys Kazaure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.