Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) (27935 Views)

NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) / Troops Neutralize Armed Bandits In Military Camouflage In Zamfara.Graphic Photos / Soldiers Killed During Operation In Zamfara. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Authoreety: 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ysydy
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by laivwire(m): 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
With this kind of ammunition, how do civilians or village vigilantes confront them? Check VGN, its 40 people to 1 shotgun that fires 1 round per 2 seconds when ordinary AKs fire 400 rpm.
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by abikason(m): 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2023
The shooting was loud last night in Damba
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Meliziz: 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2023
Their clothes are still well fitted on their body. Just saying. Idiots
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Ade3131: 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2023
AmotekunSW:

You talk like a coward. A religious coward.

There's a very thin line between bravery and cowardice, and either of them can be wrongly taken for the other by emotionally imbalanced people of your ilk.

See, leadership is not for everyone and it is not every battle that's worth fighting. Ukrainians know better today, and those in war torn areas/states can attest to it.

While you sit in the comfort of your bugs infested chair of your house and use this platform as an avenue to learn to comment on public discuss, some people have made IDP camps their permanent abode for the past 5 years due to this neverending insurgency.

So it is a lot easier to live in peaceful state and fan the ember of war, death, and chaos in another man's land all in the name of being brave.

Show us your gallantry by joining the army πŸͺ– and request to be posted to dead zones in zamfara or Sambisa. Only then will I accept that you're indeed brave!
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Melonsmasher: 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2023
Fabricated, lies
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by gentlesmithugo(m): 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2023
I thought they say three.why am I seeing only one dead zombie
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2023
I am waiting to see the pictures of the 3 bandits reportedly killed by the soldiers or am I missing something here?
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2023
This news will pain Adamumu well well
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Paracetamol01: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2023
The Nigerian army killed three bandit... how come I am seeing only one..
Abi my eyes πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ dey pain me ni..
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2023
What is graphic about this picture?

They should have decimated his body and fed it to the vulture's. These deadly bandits who commit all sorts of atrocities. They deserve the very worst of treatment.

I don't even have an "R" to give, not to talk of RIP

Mtcheeew
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by deavicky(m): 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
3 millionaires are down.
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Brek: 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2023
AmotekunSW:

You foolish ipob pig, I know that the death of terrorists will always pain you enemies of Nigeria.
Will you shut up there
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by JaskanFactor: 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2023
So the story coming out of Zamfara is that lots of Gold discovered there, many oyinbo moving into the area to mine and settle.

And since they dont want any niggers around for miles and they own Nigeria, they sponsored the terrorists to wipe out all the nearby local population so that they dont have to worry about poor niggers living so close to thier new home in northern Nigeria.

And since they run Nigeria, the so called Nigeria army has to realise news like this to give you the impression that you still have a country.

The oyinbo that run nigeria are treating the population worse than the dead body of a wild animal .

At the same time that they are sponsoring terrorists, they are also attacking on the economic with enforced cashless system by force.
So that even they the oyinbo are saying among themselves whats going in Nigeria, cause what they do to Nigerians they dare not try to thier own people,except us.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iBDQ9DwkcMYV/

People better band together and Arm yourselves to defend your communities cause their is no Nigerian army, its a private security force in Nigeria to protect European interests, and that interests as you can see includes depopulation of Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Brek: 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Eat poo. Biafran slave
You deserved to be hired for a circus

Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by AmotekunSW: 11:29pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ade3131:

There's a very thin line between bravery and cowardice, and either of them can be wrongly taken for the other by emotionally imbalanced people of your ilk.

See, leadership is not for everyone and it is not every battle that's worth fighting. Ukrainians know better today, and those in war torn areas/states can attest to it.

While you sit in the comfort of your bugs infested chair of your house and use this platform as an avenue to learn to comment on public discuss, some people have made IDP camps their permanent abode for the past 5 years due to this neverending insurgency.

So it is a lot easier to live in peaceful state and fan the ember of war, death, and chaos in another man's land all in the name of being brave.

Show us your gallantry by joining the army πŸͺ– and request to be posted to dead zones in zamfara or Sambisa. Only then will I accept that you're indeed brave!

If a terrorist enters your house, rapes your wife and kills your child, you can stand outside and be praying that God touches him so he can release your wife on time and peace will reign, you daft coward.

You fight terror with superior terror. If a terrorist kills 1, you kill 100 of them. That's how you end terror. Even the dogs you're selling are more brave than you stinky coward without an ounce of commonsense.
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by viodemus: 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2023
nollywood.

Worst case scenario, dem kpai person wey go omina.

Bh, Hisba, ISIS leaning, and other tribal and terrorist extremists etc are currently packed in the Nigerian security system. No credibility. They are doing all these to extort the Americans and some Europeans of funds in the name of terrorism fighting, while they secretly plan with Saudi Arabia on how they can use Russia and China to overthrow America, while Saudi Arabia builds or acquires weapons of mass destruction. That is why they are less than 10 igbos in the forces.

Igbos need to keep training Americans, Israelis, and other sensible and friendly countries on the fraud scheme going on in Nigeria. They are eating two ways, scheming on funds, and ability to buy even more weapons for nefarious activities. They are also diminishing the igbos in the eyes of foreigners, so we have to show the world their closest full of skeletons.
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Desusi: 1:49am On May 01, 2023
Sultty:
I honestly pray the army maintains momentum in this fight. Cos one minute they are killing the bad guys the next they will be the ones ambushed and bla bla bla
Hmmm,my dear 'kokoro to nje efo, ara efo lo o wa' Meaning the insects that are eating vegetables reside on it. That's why!
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by simfrost90210: 3:01am On May 01, 2023

Buh see these firearms abeg..
Where do these guys get these sophisticated arms from because these ain't locally made and since they're foreign, how did they get into the country? Who's bringing 'em in and letting 'em have these sort of ammunitions that even the military scarcely possess? Intriguing questions!!!

I pray things gets sorted out ...
I pray GOD'll save us all ...
I pray they're caught ...
I pray this ends ...
I pray peace ...

Peace..
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:21am On May 01, 2023
simfrost90210:

Buh see these firearms abeg..
Where do these guys get these sophisticated arms from because these ain't locally made and since they're foreign, how did they get into the country? Who's bringing 'em in and letting 'em have these sort of ammunitions that even the military scarcely possess? Intriguing questions!!!

I pray things gets sorted out ...
I pray GOD'll save us all ...
I pray they're caught ...
I pray this ends ...
I pray peace ...

Peace..

Do u know Libya mafias still sells black market arms..plus moving these from northern boarders is like moving pure water
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Onucs(m): 7:28am On May 01, 2023
nairalee:
WASTE THE MOTHERFFURCKERS
- Samuel L. Jackson[Rules of Engagement 2000]

Waste em damn mudafuckersπŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by occfx: 7:38am On May 01, 2023
Only 3? But if bandits Wan kill now, we go hear 200
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by billyG(m): 7:40am On May 01, 2023
Only 3 goons killed,d way go dey take enter d northern borders where are the customs?
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by topcamerainc: 8:40am On May 01, 2023
The 3-point sling is a versatile and practical tool designed to enhance weapon handling and control, making it a popular choice among tactical operators, law enforcement, and recreational shooters. With its unique design, the 3-point sling offers a balance of stability, quick weapon transitions, and ease of use. In this article, we will explore the benefits of using a 3-point sling, the proper way to set it up, and the techniques required to effectively use it.

Understanding the 3-Point Sling:

The 3-point sling is so named because it attaches to three different points on the firearm: the rear sling mount, the front sling mount, and a midpoint connector. This design provides improved stability and control compared to traditional 2-point slings, as well as a wider range of movement for the user. The 3-point sling consists of a main strap that goes around the user's body, a secondary strap that connects to the front sling mount, and an adjustable slider to ensure a proper fit.

Benefits of Using a 3-Point Sling:

a) Enhanced weapon retention: The 3-point sling allows for better weapon retention by securing the firearm to the user's body, making it more difficult for an assailant to disarm them.

b) Improved weapon control: The 3-point sling design helps to distribute the weight of the firearm evenly, reducing fatigue and providing better control during weapon manipulation.

c) Quick weapon transitions: The sling allows for rapid weapon transitions from the primary firearm to a sidearm, an essential skill in close-quarters combat.

d) Comfort and ease of use: The 3-point sling is comfortable to wear and easy to adjust, making it suitable for extended periods of use.

Setting Up the 3-Point Sling:

Before using a 3-point sling, it is crucial to properly set it up. Follow these steps to ensure a secure and comfortable fit:

a) Attach the sling to the rear sling mount of the firearm.

b) Route the main strap around your body, ensuring that it crosses over your non-dominant shoulder and under the opposite arm.

c) Attach the secondary strap to the front sling mount, and connect the midpoint connector to the main strap.

d) Adjust the slider to ensure the sling is snug but not too tight, allowing for comfortable movement and quick weapon transitions.

Techniques for Using a 3-Point Sling:

a) High ready: This position allows for quick target acquisition and engagement. With the muzzle pointed upward, grasp the firearm's pistol grip with your dominant hand and hold it close to your chest.

b) Low ready: This position is ideal for navigating tight spaces or when non-hostile personnel are nearby. With the muzzle pointed downward, hold the firearm close to your body and maintain control using the pistol grip.

c) Transitioning to a sidearm: If your primary weapon becomes inoperable or you need to engage in close-quarters combat, the 3-point sling allows for quick transitions to a sidearm. Simply release your primary weapon, allowing it to hang securely on the sling, and draw your sidearm with your dominant hand.

d) Weapon retention techniques: In close-quarters situations, maintaining control of your firearm is crucial. The 3-point sling allows for better weapon retention by keeping it secured to your body, making it more difficult for an assailant to disarm you.

Conclusion:

The 3-point sling is an invaluable tool for tactical operators, law enforcement, and recreational shooters alike. With its unique design, it provides a balance of stability, quick weapon transitions, and ease of use. By understanding the benefits of using a 3-point sling, setting it up correctly,
https://topcamerainc.com/product-category/3-point-slinger-for-camera/
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by farouk2much(m): 8:42am On May 01, 2023
Good.... God bless our gallant men and protect them
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by simfrost90210: 9:24am On May 01, 2023
Sunisonflex39:

Do u know Libya mafias still sells black market arms..plus moving these from northern boarders is like moving pure water

This doesn't sound nice.. "like moving pure water" ... wow ... GOD, help us all, please
Re: Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Ade3131: 10:47am On May 01, 2023
AmotekunSW:

If a terrorist enters your house, rapes your wife and kills your child, you can stand outside and be praying that God touches him so he can release your wife on time and peace will reign, you daft coward.

You fight terror with superior terror. If a terrorist kills 1, you kill 100 of them. That's how you end terror. Even the dogs you're selling are more brave than you stinky coward without an ounce of commonsense.

See me smiling at your comment like Mama Rainbow of the Nollywood 😊... Oni yeye!

Wisdom is indeed not for everyone! And leadership is also not every man's thing.

There's something called the stick and carrot approach. Go and learn about it because if you consider the pain from a mosquito 🦟 bite on your balls and decide to kill it as hard as you can, baba, you go land for hospital.

We know your type. Awon keyboard warriors.

If you ever get to experience seeing the man next to you being dropped dead by a bullet, you can come back to me and talk about gallantry.

People that can't kill a cockroach πŸͺ³ are usually the ones that are fast to call others coward.

Like I said, go and join the army πŸͺ–, and defend your nation from the battlefront... not at the comfort of your home.

Zielinsky of Ukrain must be your hero. At least, he's the president over the ruins left of his once flourishing country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Nabeeha's family, Condoles With Folashade Ariyo (Photos) / Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... / Atiku Won The Election: PDP Rejects Bola Tinubu's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.