Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit (853 Views)

Yul Edochie Performs His First Miracle After Opening His Online Church / What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe / What Has Changed About You Ever Since You Received The Holy Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by adspelite(m): 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
Not quite too long, after my midnight encounter with the Lord of my life, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit baptism. It was all peaceful untill after 2 to 3 weeks when I got a sad report from my best friend.
I had visited him on a Monday evening and met him sitting on the stair pave to his apartment, looking so disgruntled. I couldn't believe what he told me with a quiet voice....my eldest bro, is been kidnapped while on errand with the company tug boat. The brother was a father and mother to him because they lost their parents while my friend was still very young, so vividly he would turn to the bro anytime challenges come.
So I really saw the pain in him, and after enquiring more about the ordeals it became clear that there was a very serious problem because the company P.R.O had raised alarm earlier that they were not sent on any errands by the company and that the company is not paying for their ransoms. They numbered up to three in the vessel before being taken hostages. what would you do if you are in such a situation? Knowing fully well that the very P.R.O of the com pany who should be responsible for negotiation has openly denied and he is also a part of the family of the abductee
The situation was a pitiful one but alas there was something more to what happened, God was going to reveal HIMSELF more to me and my friend. I had told my friend about my experience few weeks ago and was still very fresh in it so I advised him to join me in prayers, but that was equally difficult because we lived in a separate communities but not to far away and the night wasn't safe for moving across those days. We riched an agreement as led by the Spirit of God. It was simply we both needs to pray together every midnight, exactly 12:00am to 3:00pm for 3 days. We both agreed to it, and I assure him that by Wednesday his brother will be released.
He only needed to put alarm on his device to enable him catch-up with time, but I didn't even bother because I know someone was coming to wake me up exactly that time, so I went home to prepare for for the program.

At midnight precisely 12am I got up from sleep and started praying. The first message the holy spirit gave me was the message of agreement. Matt.18.19 - "I also tell you this: If two of you agree down here on earth concerning anything you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you.
I made that prayer in faith believing that my friend was also saying the same prayers at that time.

Three points worthy to note in the Holy Spirit driven prayers were:
1. Prayed for the kidnappers to fall into deep sleep

2. God should release heavy rain storm.

3. The victims should be released forth with thunders and lightnings.

We concluded the prayers on the third night, and I told my friend that he should relax because he will hear of a positive news by friday. I remained in my place till Friday evening.

1 Like

Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by Odin13: 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
Praise master Jesus…
Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by Kobojunkie: 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2023
adspelite:
■ At midnight precisely 12am I got up from sleep and started praying. The first message the holy spirit gave me was the message of agreement. Matt.18.19 - "I also tell you this: If two of you agree down here on earth concerning anything you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you.
I made that prayer in faith believing that my friend was also saying the same prayers at that time.

Three points worthy to note in the Holy Spirit driven prayers were:
1. Prayed for the kidnappers to fall into deep sleep

2. God should release heavy rain storm.

3. The victims should be released forth with thunders and lightnings.

We concluded the prayers on the third night, and I told my friend that he should relax because he will hear of a positive news by friday. I remained in my place till Friday evening.
1. OP, the passage you quoted has absolutely nothing to do with what you pretend. Rather it has to do with witnessing of God's Truth. When two or three are gathered is another way of restating the Law of 2 or 3 witnesses, a law completely removed from what you attempted to use it for here. undecided

As for answers to prayers, God made it abundantly clear in His Word that He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; their every plea/requests are tainted(made unholy) by their sins and as such an abomination to God. And no amount or your prayer and fasting rituals can make an unrighteous man become righteous, not even if death is involved. So, this your idea of a "Holy Spirit driven" prayer is nothing but a lie cooked up in your imagination. undecided

God only answers the prayers of the righteous --- not to be confused with the prayers of the Holy Spirit. And a righteous man in Jesus Christ is one who has sought and found the Kingdom of God (Holiness), in addition to God's Righteousness, and as such has had all other things --- the benefits and blessings of the Kingdom of God(answers to prayers included) -- added onto him as a result. undecided

As for getting healing, God heals even unbelievers who never ask Him for anything. My first healing experience I had while I was still an unbeliever. And there couldn't have been a holy Spirit then since I was not at all holy to begin with. You see God did say He pours out His mercy on even the wicked and the ungrateful every single day. So why do you need to rope the mention of God's Holy Spirit into your experience when unbelievers pretty much experience the same and they don't claim it meant they too have the Holy Spirit? undecided
Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by Kobojunkie: 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2023
Odin13:
Praise master Jesus…
Read John 5 vs 41 to learn what Jesus Christ Himself said of this you do. undecided
Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by Odin13: 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Read John 5 vs 41 to learn what Jesus Christ Himself said of this you do. undecided

Your statement is irrelevant to me..

Again
Praise master Jesus.. praise God..

Go and read your read ..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by RepoMan007: 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2023
Odin13:

Your statement is irrelevant to me..

Again
Praise master Jesus.. praise God..

Go and read your read ..
that dude is a menace here. He opposes even his own previous interpretations of scriptures just to oppose the next Holy Spirit inspired post.

3 Likes

Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by Kobojunkie: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2023
RepoMan007:
■ that dude is a menace here. He opposes even his own previous interpretations of scriptures just to oppose the next Holy Spirit inspired post.
1. But I never interpret scripture as I instead state what is written as is. So whatever "interpretation" you accuse me of opposing is obviously not mine. undecided

By the way, I don't oppose the Spirit of Truth --- the very Spirit of Jesus Christ. Rather, I oppose the lies you lot throw around His mention. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by adspelite(m): 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
adspelite:

On Friday, I visited my friend and was surprised to find him outside sitting exactly on the same place I had meet him last week. He starred long at me, I was a bit worried because he didn't say anything yet. So I asked him what the issue is again this time, his response was " I've been here for an hour waiting for you because I knew you'll come this evening", I responded by inquiring about his brother's welfare.....in his response he told me the brother had called him to inform him about his freedom from the kidnappers, and that they had escaped on Wednesday midnight. So I asked him what actually happened and how the brother escaped.
My friend said: his brother had told him that the whole thing was a set-up by one of them being kidnapped. They were three person's in the vessel before it was apprehended by their abductors, and that one of them was disabled on one leg and it was him who had arranged for their kidnapping. He said on their arrival in the swamp den, they were put in a tached house built with palm branches and we're lying on the cold floor without food or water.
Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by adspelite(m): 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2023
adspelite:
without food or water.
They pretended to be sleeping to evade being beaten and were suprised to see the disabled having a private discussion with one of the kidnappers, that was when they realized it was preplanned. While they were quite they both fell asleep only to be awakened by a strong wind. My friends brother woke up and discovered that the disabled was no longer there with them so he called the other man to wake up. They discovered that their abductors were fast asleep despite that it was already storming. They hurriedly dive into the dark river and swam across to the opposite swamp forest. It was really dark in the swamp, but they were able to see because of the frequent thunder and lightening. The lightening showed them the way while the thunder reminded them to press forward. They moved from one swamp to another crossing about three rivers and knowing not were they were headed to God brought them to a small fishing settlement were the people gave them food, new clothes to put on and also contributed money for their transport.
This went took place in bayelsa state in 2012. My friends name is Collins and his brother whom regained his freedom
is called Warisenibo.

I give all the glory to Jesus for answers to our prayers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by adspelite(m): 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. OP, the passage you quoted has absolutely nothing to do with what you pretend. Rather it has to do with witnessing of God's Truth. When two or three are gathered is another way of restating the Law of 2 or 3 witnesses, a law completely removed from what you attempted to use it for here. undecided

As for answers to prayers, God made it abundantly clear in His Word that He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous; their every plea/requests are tainted(made unholy) by their sins and as such an abomination to God. And no amount or your prayer and fasting rituals can make an unrighteous man become righteous, not even if death is involved. So, this your idea of a "Holy Spirit driven" prayer is nothing but a lie cooked up in your imagination. undecided

God only answers the prayers of the righteous --- not to be confused with the prayers of the Holy Spirit. And a righteous man in Jesus Christ is one who has sought and found the Kingdom of God (Holiness), in addition to God's Righteousness, and as such has had all other things --- the benefits and blessings of the Kingdom of God(answers to prayers included) -- added onto him as a result. undecided

As for getting healing, God heals even unbelievers who never ask Him for anything. My first healing experience I had while I was still an unbeliever. And there couldn't have been a holy Spirit then since I was not at all holy to begin with. You see God did say He pours out His mercy on even the wicked and the ungrateful every single day. So why do you need to rope the mention of God's Holy Spirit into your experience when unbelievers pretty much experience the same and they don't claim it meant they too have the Holy Spirit? undecided

I and my friend had an agreement to pray concerning the freedom from kidnapp of his brother, we listed time and days to pray and God intervened. The brother regained freedom miraculously, that's what I'm talking.
Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by Kobojunkie: 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2023
adspelite:
■ I and my friend had an agreement to pray concerning the freedom from kidnapp of his brother, we listed time and days to pray and God intervened. The brother regained freedom miraculously, that's what I'm talking.
1. Here's the thing, God said He absolutely does not answer prayers said by unrighteous individuals. So while I understand your desire to attribute this to God, you need to be careful you not declare God a liar by your urge. Miracles happen every day even to unbelievers who never pray at all; God rather said that He pours out His kindness daily on the world including the wicked and the ungrateful meaning that the very same miracle you described here God also pours on those who hate Him as well as those who don't even know of Him. undecided

From this we can conclude that you were not in fact saved because of your prayer --- again, God does not anwer the prayers of the unrighteous--- but because God's kindness which isn't dependent on whether a person prayed or not happened to reach you in your need. undecided

To get to where one worships God in Truth and in Spirit, one first has to abandon the lies and accept God's Truth. Light can't coexist with darkness inside of a one; a little lie renders everyone of no value and meaning where God is concerned so the journey towards God is one of abandoning the lies as one accepts instead His Truth. undecided
Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by adspelite(m): 3:11am On May 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Here's the thing, God said He absolutely does not answer prayers said by unrighteous individuals. So while I understand your desire to attribute this to God, you need to be careful you not declare God a liar by your urge. Miracles happen every day even to unbelievers who never pray at all; God rather said that He pours out His kindness daily on the world including the wicked and the ungrateful meaning that the very same miracle you described here God also pours on those who hate Him as well as those who don't even know of Him. undecided

From this we can conclude that you were not in fact saved because of your prayer --- again, God does not anwer the prayers of the unrighteous--- but because God's kindness which isn't dependent on whether a person prayed or not happened to reach you in your need. undecided

To get to where one worships God in Truth and in Spirit, one first has to abandon the lies and accept God's Truth. Light can't coexist with darkness inside of a one; a little lie renders everyone of no value and meaning where God is concerned so the journey towards God is one of abandoning the lies as one accepts instead His Truth. undecided
You are making yourself look like God, to know who is saved and who isn't, and to also classify an unrighteous person from a righteous one. I don't know what you read but I really feel you shouldn't judge people you don't know.

1 Like

Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by Kobojunkie: 3:21am On May 01, 2023
adspelite:
■ You are making yourself look like God, to know who is saved and who isn't, and to also classify an unrighteous person from a righteous one. I don't know what you read but I really feel you shouldn't judge people you don't know.
1. I don't need to know who is saved and who is not before I can assert God's Truth in every situation that calls for it. Or do you feel any of what I stated is change by your personal situation with God? undecided

Ask yourself why my stating the Truth of God leaves you feeling judged. If you are honest with yourself, you will at least admit that it has nothing to do with me as I simply posted here the truth of God. undecided
Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by adspelite(m): 8:19am On May 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I don't need to know who is saved and who is not before I can assert God's Truth in every situation that calls for it. Or do you feel any of what I stated is change by your personal situation with God? undecided

Ask yourself why my stating the Truth of God leaves you feeling judged. If you are honest with yourself, you will at least admit that it has nothing to do with me as I simply posted here the truth of God. undecided

Go and create your own thread and teach your truth. The Holy Spirit God Himself, the very spirit of our Lord Jesus speaks to those who listen and obey him. If you follow the inspiration He ministered, you'll always have answers to prayers.

Besides God's word is true and there's no contradiction to it whether you read from Matthew or John it's all the same.

Pray for understanding of the word and invite the Holy Spirit to teach you expressly.

PEACE BE UNTO YOU
Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by Kobojunkie: 2:22pm On May 01, 2023
adspelite:
■ Go and create your own thread and teach your truth. The Holy Spirit God Himself, the very spirit of our Lord Jesus speaks to those who listen and obey him. If you follow the inspiration He ministered, you'll always have answers to prayers.
■ Besides God's word is true and there's no contradiction to it whether you read from Matthew or John it's all the same.
■ Pray for understanding of the word and invite the Holy Spirit to teach you expressly. PEACE BE UNTO YOU
1. By the statement in bold, are we to then take it that Jesus Christ lied when He said the Spirit or Truth, the Helper who is the Holy Spirit, only lives in those who are not of the world aka those who are Holy and hence worthy of Him - John 14 vs 15 - 27? undecided

2. There are no contradictions in the Gospels yet everything you stated here contradicts the accounts contained in the Gospels. undecided

3. Pray for understanding when God made clear instead that understanding is given by Him only to those who use the understanding they have- Matthew 13 vs 10 - 13 & Matthew 25 vs 29 & Mark 4 vs 22 - 28? And the Holy Spirit, according to Him given only to those who attain freedom from sin through careful obedience of His teachings and commandments- John 8 vs 31 - 36? Do you notice how your statements continue to contradict the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by Blue86(m): 5:39pm On May 01, 2023
Don't listen to that guy. By now, with his first response, you should know he don't know what he is saying.

Pray for him, and peace unto him.
adspelite:

Go and create your own thread and teach your truth. The Holy Spirit God Himself, the very spirit of our Lord Jesus speaks to those who listen and obey him. If you follow the inspiration He ministered, you'll always have answers to prayers.

Besides God's word is true and there's no contradiction to it whether you read from Matthew or John it's all the same.

Pray for understanding of the word and invite the Holy Spirit to teach you expressly.

PEACE BE UNTO YOU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by adspelite(m): 3:26am On May 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. By the statement in bold, are we to then take it that Jesus Christ lied when He said the Spirit or Truth, the Helper who is the Holy Spirit, only lives in those who are not of the world aka those who are Holy and hence worthy of Him - John 14 vs 15 - 27? undecided

2. There are no contradictions in the Gospels yet everything you stated here contradicts the accounts contained in the Gospels. undecided

3. Pray for understanding when God made clear instead that understanding is given by Him only to those who use the understanding they have- Matthew 13 vs 10 - 13 & Matthew 25 vs 29 & Mark 4 vs 22 - 28? And the Holy Spirit, according to Him given only to those who attain freedom from sin through careful obedience of His teachings and commandments- John 8 vs 31 - 36? Do you notice how your statements continue to contradict the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ? undecided
No point arguing with you. All you need is the HOLY SPIRIT to guide you in all truth. I have studied the scriptures together with your likes and their eyes were opened to the truth. Do not hardened your heart to the Holy Spirit.
Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by adspelite(m): 3:28am On May 06, 2023
Blue86:
Don't listen to that guy. By now, with his first response, you should know he don't know what he is saying.

Pray for him, and peace unto him.
Thanks for your advice. I will include him in my prayers.

1 Like

Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by Kobojunkie: 3:28am On May 06, 2023
adspelite:
■No point arguing with you. All you need is the HOLY SPIRIT to guide you in all truth. I have studied the scriptures together with your likes and their eyes were opened to the truth. Do not hardened your heart to the Holy Spirit.
Are you born-again? What proof do you have as evidence, from God Himself, that you are born-again - born of water and born of Spirit - John 3 vs 1 - 21? undecided

What cross was given to you when you made the decision to follow Jesus Christ - Matthew 10 vs 37-39? undecided
Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by Omotakins(m): 1:31pm On May 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:

You're just a confused being. Can a blind man that your are lead the way?
Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by Kobojunkie: 4:59pm On May 06, 2023
Omotakins:
You're just a confused being. Can a blind man that your are lead the way?
What aspect of the message is blind? Here's a simple question for you, what particular aspect of what response you quoted did you find to be falsehood?

■Was God lying when He said He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous?
■Did Jesus Christ lie when He submitted the Spirit of Truth, God's Second, Helper, will only be given to those who are Holy/perfect in His Kingdom? Be specific! undecided
Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by adspelite(m): 6:23am On May 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are you born-again? What proof do you have as evidence, from God Himself, that you are born-again - born of water and born of Spirit - John 3 vs 1 - 21? undecided

What cross was given to you when you made the decision to follow Jesus Christ - Matthew 10 vs 37-39? undecided
Zech.4.6 - Then he said to me, "This is what the LORD says to Zerubbabel: It is not by force nor by strength, but by my Spirit, says the LORD Almighty.

Rom.8.26 - And the Holy Spirit helps us in our distress. For we don't even know what we should pray for, nor how we should pray. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words.

1Cor.14.15 - Well then, what shall I do? I will do both. I will pray in the spirit, and I will pray in words I understand. I will sing in the spirit, and I will sing in words I understand.

Rom.8.27 - And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God's own will.

John 4:24

“God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.”
Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by Kobojunkie: 6:30am On May 07, 2023
adspelite:

Zech.4.6 - Then he said to me, "This is what the LORD says to Zerubbabel: It is not by force nor by strength, but by my Spirit, says the LORD Almighty.
Rom.8.26 - And the Holy Spirit helps us in our distress. For we don't even know what we should pray for, nor how we should pray. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words.
1Cor.14.15 - Well then, what shall I do? I will do both. I will pray in the spirit, and I will pray in words I understand. I will sing in the spirit, and I will sing in words I understand.
Rom.8.27 - And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God's own will.
John 4:24
“God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.”
So, are you born-again? What proof do you have as evidence, from God Himself, that you are born-again - born of water and born of Spirit - John 3 vs 1 - 21? undecided

Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by hopefulLandlord: 7:12am On May 07, 2023
okie dokie
Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by adspelite(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, are you born-again? What proof do you have as evidence, from God Himself, that you are born-again - born of water and born of Spirit - John 3 vs 1 - 21? undecided

YOU NEED THE HOLY SPIRIT TO GUIDE YOU. BUT FIRST YOU MUST OPEN YOUR HEART AND EARNESTLY SEEK HIM, FOR ONLY THEN WILL YOU RECEIVE HIM. HE PROMISE OF THE FATHER.
Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by Kobojunkie: 6:22pm On May 07, 2023
adspelite:
YOU NEED THE HOLY SPIRIT TO GUIDE YOU. BUT FIRST YOU MUST OPEN YOUR HEART AND EARNESTLY SEEK HIM, FOR ONLY THEN WILL YOU RECEIVE HIM. HE PROMISE OF THE FATHER.
You cannot have the Holy Spirit unless you are first perfect/Holy. So are you perfect and Holy then? If yes, then you should not have a problem answering the question. What proof do you have as evidence, from God Himself, that you are born-again - born of water and born of Spirit - John 3 vs 1 - 21? undecided

Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by adspelite(m): 8:25pm On May 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You cannot have the Holy Spirit unless you are first perfect/Holy. So are you perfect and Holy then? If yes, then you should not have a problem answering the question. What proof do you have as evidence, from God Himself, that you are born-again - born of water and born of Spirit - John 3 vs 1 - 21? undecided

Stop being naive. You need help with the scriptures.
I can understand that you are finding it difficult to comprehend the word of God because you rely on your own knowledge.
Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by Kobojunkie: 8:27pm On May 07, 2023
adspelite:
■ Stop being naive. You need help with the scriptures.
You are the one making unscriptural claims about yourself left and right...not me. I am simply trying to ascertain fact from the many stories you keep telling. undecided

Again, you cannot have the Holy Spirit unless you are first perfect/Holy. So are you perfect and Holy then? If yes, then you should not have a problem answering the question. What proof do you have as evidence, from God Himself, that you are born-again - born of water and born of Spirit - John 3 vs 1 - 21? undecided

Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by adspelite(m): 8:28pm On May 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are the one making unscriptural claims about yourself left and right...not me. undecided
U don't understand what you are reading. They ways of God are different from the ways of man.
Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by Kobojunkie: 8:31pm On May 07, 2023
adspelite:
■ U don't understand what you are reading.
I don't understand that you keep claiming to have access to the Holy Spirit, the very same one Jesus Christ instead said none of those who are unrighteous aka still of the world cannot have. Look, you obviously don't understand the facts of what you claim to believe at all cause if you did, you would probably draw back and reason it out before you continue. undecided
Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by adspelite(m): 3:08am On May 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I don't understand that you keep claiming to have access to the Holy Spirit, the very same one Jesus Christ instead said none of those who are unrighteous aka still of the world cannot have. Look, you obviously don't understand the facts of what you claim to believe at all cause if you did, you would probably draw back and reason it out before you continue. undecided
Oh lord open his eyes that he may know the truth and that the truth shall make him free I ask in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: My First Miracle After I Received The Holy Spirit by Kobojunkie: 3:19am On May 08, 2023
adspelite:
Oh lord open his eyes that he may know the truth and that the truth shall make him free I ask in Jesus name. Amen.
For someone who pretends to have the Holy Spirit, you know absolutely nothing about the Truth of God or His commandments, do you? You seem to revel in disobedience against God as if it is water for you.

Here is a summary of sorts of some of the New Covenant teachings and commandments given by Jesus Christ where prayer is concerned

Ask, Seek, and Knock, in order to receive, find and have the door opened to you Matthew 7 vs 7
Pray continuously. I.e. don't stop asking, seeking, knocking until you have received, found, and had the door opened to you
Matthew 21 vs 22 & Luke 18 vs 1- 8
Avoid vain repetitions because God knows what you want even before you ask Him Matthew 6 vs 7 - 8
Always pray in secret and in hiding Matthew 6 vs 6
Pray the Lord's prayer-Matthew 6 vs 9- 13
Forgive everyone who has hurt or offended you before you pray so your father in Heaven will forgive you your sins- Matthew 11 vs 25 & Matthew 6 vs 12
Always approach God in Humility- Luke 18 vs 9 - 4
Believe that you have received what you ask for and it shall be done for you Matthew 21 vs 22 & Mark 11 vs 24
Ask the Father in the name of Jesus ChristJohn 15 vs 16
If you abide in Him and He, Jesus, abides in you, then He, Jesus Christ, will do whatever you ask in His name John 14 vs 13-14 & john 15 vs 7
Pray for your enemies - Matthew 5 vs 44 & Luke 6 vs 27- 28
Ask God for the Holy Spirit - Luke 11 vs 13 & Matthew 7 vs 11

God does not answer the prayer of sinners, and the prayers of the unrighteous are an abomination to Him. Rather, as Jesus Christ said, those who love Him are, not those who go around mouthing off what they do, but instead, take who submit to and obey His teachings- John 14 vs 23 - 26.. This isn't about attraction at all but instead about the reward of obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, the National Constitution in God's special Kingdom of Priests aka the Kingdom of God. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Pastor Jerry Eze's Sibling A Road Side Seller? / Exploring The Possibility Of God Physically Drinking Tea With Man / God's Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.