Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

NYSC Posting Issues - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Posting Issues (287 Views)

Who Can Help Me Do My Nysc Posting To Lagos? / Best States For Nysc Posting And How Much They Pay / Best States For NYSC Posting, With The Official Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Posting Issues by Abdul4trust1(m): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
Good afternoon everyone.

Please, a friend who was supposed to be in camp with this batch couldn't make due to sickness.

She want to follow next batch by God's grace.

Please, what will she do?
Will she do another registration again or the previous one is still valid?

Also, assuming she do not want to serve in the state she was previously posted to, what will she do about that?

Thanks as I await responses.

(1) (Reply)

Quality Unisex Wears / My Administration Will Impact Positively On The Nysc Scheme - Sim Fubara / Youth Corpers Seen Breaking Blocks With Head & Hands During Training (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.