Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Any Payment Gateway Without Verification And Bank Adding? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any Payment Gateway Without Verification And Bank Adding? (287 Views)

Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios / Is There Any Payment Gateway That Does Not Require 3D Authentication? / Any Wordpress Membership Plugin That Allows Any Payment Gateway? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Payment Gateway Without Verification And Bank Adding? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2023
To All our great I.T professionals in the house. Is it possible for one to get a payment gateway that do not require one to add bank account or any verification and accept all nationals and enable one to receive money to his or her payment gateway provider account and be able to withdraw it to another account holder or buy bitcoin with the received money .
Kindly help and provide answer please.i need a clarification.
If possible please provide links of such payment gateway.
God bless you all.
Re: Any Payment Gateway Without Verification And Bank Adding? by Weezyclan(m): 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
lindaafolabi:
To All our great I.T professionals in the house. Is it possible for one to get a payment gateway that do not require one to add bank account or any verification and accept all nationals and enable one to receive money to his or her payment gateway provider account and be able to withdraw it to another account holder or buy bitcoin with the received money .
Kindly help and provide answer please.i need a clarification.
If possible please provide links of such payment gateway.
God bless you all.

It is highly unlikely that you will find a payment gateway that does not require any kind of verification or bank account details. This is because payment gateways are legally required to comply with various anti-money laundering and know-your-customer regulations, which require them to verify the identity and bank account information of their users.
Re: Any Payment Gateway Without Verification And Bank Adding? by Nobody: 3:04am On May 01, 2023
Thank you.
Weezyclan:

It is highly unlikely that you will find a payment gateway that does not require any kind of verification or bank account details. This is because payment gateways are legally required to comply with various anti-money laundering and know-your-customer regulations, which require them to verify the identity and bank account information of their users.

(1) (Reply)

I Am An SEO Expert: See The Performance Of My New Website / Get A Professional Website In Less Than 24 Hour / Google Adsense 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.