Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Secondary School Times � - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School Times � (207 Views)

5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS / Adam Memorial Secondary School Araya, Delta, Where Students Sit On The Floor / School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secondary School Times � by Savagr(m): 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
Hello Everyone,
Sunday Blessings to you all, hope your day is going well?
so I was going through my library and I stumbled upon my secondary school textbooks and other materials. mhen, it brought back memories ☺️ and I felt like like going back to secondary school. although then, I prayed to go over secondary school 😂life, so everyone, what do you miss about secondary school and if you were to go back to secondary school now, what was that thing you never did or didn't know how to do then than you will do now. for me, since I realized that becoming the senior prefect is all about your brilliance, connections with teachers and others. I would fight hard to become one😂
what about you?

(1) (Reply)

Uk Admission For Pre Master's Masters And Bsc / Importance Of Researcher Reflexivity And Positionality In The Qualitative Resear / DIY Concrete Sidewalk Repair In Queens: Pros And Cons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.