Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Do You Buy Reviews Or Start From The Bottom As A Freelancer ? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do You Buy Reviews Or Start From The Bottom As A Freelancer ? (182 Views)

I Want To Learn Artificial Intelligence, Where Do I Start From / Programming: Where Do I Start From / I Want To Learn Programming, Where Do I Start From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Buy Reviews Or Start From The Bottom As A Freelancer ? by YoungCabal: 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2023
Let's assume you are an experienced developer or designer who just signed up on a new freelancing site, which would you prefer ?

Option 1: start from the bottom to the top without spending a dime, note this might take time and you might get paid less as you start

Option 2: buy reviews and get to the top quickly, no time wasted, but there is no certainty that you will quickly get enough clients to cover up for the money you spent on reviews

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Features Of An AI Applicant Tracking Software? / How IT Support Services Can Improve Your Company's Productivity? / Software Engineering Instructor Needed -C#, Dart & Flutter, Unity, UI/UX, Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.