Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists (25484 Views)

Old Notes Circulation: CBN Begins Monitoring Today, Banks Set Two-week Target / We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists / 2.3 Billion Pieces Of Coins Worth N1.60b In Circulationβ€”cbn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists by MJluv(f): 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nigerian youths are cowards. Just imagine Wetin a few old men dey use millions of able-bodied young people dey do and none of the lazy youths are doing anything about it. Na to come for nairaland dey attack each other like the very senseless youths these old men take you guys for.

God, I refuse to the back down from this sensitization. In fact I'm putting a hash tag to it. #wakeupnigerianyouths #killthepoliticians
Re: Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists by NaijaCover(m): 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists by Zealag(m): 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2023
Recoloured the naira notes with billions of naira,only for it to cause more hardship for the masses.spirit of greed and looting has reset these cowards brain and made them look foolish.what a shame to both the CBN gov and Mr President
Re: Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists by Melagros(m): 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2023
donbachi:
"Recoloured"

E no clear me.
Before nko? No be recoloured? You see anything redesign there? No be 419 cbn?
Re: Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists by blowjohn(m): 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2023
So u did recoloring.

Una for kukuma use Corel draw to design am na
Re: Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists by blowjohn(m): 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
It's funny , I never really see the new notes anymore
Re: Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists by mylikes: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2023
donbachi:
"Recoloured"

E no clear me.

PG people don kolo grin grin grin grin
Re: Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists by lildush(m): 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Buhari and Emefielior thought that Naira redesign would guarantee the emergence of Ibn Dubai as the President, Buhari and his CPC caucus wanted to knock Tinubu's chances at all cost, but it backfired. Baba is very cunning and dangerous.

Baba is not done with tinubu yet... Tinubu should expect. D bomb.. on may 29
Re: Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists by TemplarLandry: 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2023
You don't know the inner workings of Aso Rock.
Tinubuderanged:
I swear to God, if Buhari doesn't want tinubu to be president, he will never go that seat.
Buhari have the power to decide if tinubu will be president or not.
Just advice tinubu to threaten Buhari, then you go know what is politics.
Mr man you are talking like a fuuuul.
Re: Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists by Berankis: 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
I just wonder why this man still has his job intact, with all the commotions he caused and he is getting away with it. We can't continue to behave in an untoward manner as this and be expecting a spectacular country as the same time. It's not gonna happen!
Re: Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists by dododawa1: 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
BUHARI EMEFELIE will riot in ------.
Re: Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
So they spent all that billions, disrupted innocent naigerians lives, ruined alot of lives, many naigerians lost their lives just to re colour the naira. grin grin grin grin
Re: Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists by Johzhier97(m): 12:21am On May 01, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Im just happy that the buhari administration is coming to an end.
D end of dis lame admin doesn't change anytin..Should be more concerned Abt d incoming BATlomeo...
Re: Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists by simfrost90210: 2:16am On May 01, 2023
grin grin grin thank GOD you know it's recoloured, not redesigned, different from first words..

GOD Have Mercy.. Una money no gallant sha
Re: Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:35am On May 01, 2023
Buhari administration is a calamity that cannot be forgotten in a decade.The Naira note scarcity was the final leg of the calamitous administration.
Re: Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists by mywells: 4:25am On May 01, 2023
Story for those who wants to listen.
Re: Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists by wisdomkid: 6:41am On May 01, 2023
They are insisting, while the masses are saying it's not available... Now, I wonder who is lying between these two
Re: Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists by Cassandraloius: 7:02am On May 01, 2023
donbachi:
"Recoloured"

E no clear me.

Sometimes I feel like these people are illiterates, they lack common sense.
They also need to recolor their brains. angry
Re: Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists by bluefilm: 7:14am On May 01, 2023
Recolored?

Recolored indeed!
Re: Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists by yusluvad(m): 7:16am On May 01, 2023
donbachi:
"Recoloured"

E no clear me.
From redesigned to recolored. Issokay πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists by spartachico(m): 7:24am On May 01, 2023
The governments are the ones who aren’t straight forward people
Jennymine:
Nigeria is never a straightforward country!
We are done for new changes,that will end up for nothing.
Re: Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists by adekolaelect(m): 7:41am On May 01, 2023
Tradman:
Bola Ahamend Tinubu's boys
I thought Bolas boys are far better than those IPOB supporters that switched to that of Obi in the name of 2023 presidency.

Re: Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists by Tinubuderanged: 7:47am On May 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
You don't know the inner workings of Aso Rock.
you don't know the power of the president.
If Buhari want to stop his inauguration,it will only take one second.
I told the foolish northerners about you backstabbers, they thought I was joking.
Many of them will regret ever supporting tinubu.
Atiku help Obasanjo and bring him out of prison but you can see how obj pay him back.
Re: Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists by maasoap(m): 7:52am On May 01, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Im just happy that the buhari administration is coming to an end.

Me too. Funny world, I was once his strong supporter grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists by maasoap(m): 7:56am On May 01, 2023
Justbeingreal:
Happy why? Is still APC coming in with more questionable characters..

Tinubu is by far the best among all the presidential candidates. It is more about the candidates and their competency levels than about the names of their parties.
And for questionable characters! Which one among them doesn't have questionable characters? Tell me and we will itemise his misdeeds
Re: Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists by TemplarLandry: 8:00am On May 01, 2023
He can't misbehave because international eyes are on him. He dares not jeopardize our democracy
Tinubuderanged:
I told the foolish northerners about you backstabbers, they thought I was joking.
Atiku help Obasanjo and bring him out of prison but you can see how obj pay him back.
Re: Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists by maasoap(m): 8:07am On May 01, 2023
Tinubuderanged:

Some things are better left alone, otherwise it may end up consuming you. Buhari can't stay beyond May 29th. And he's not the first Nigeria democratic president to hand over, he wouldn't want the history to remember him negatively.

Your name says it all. grin grin grin

No problem, thanks for the heads up anyway. Loser
Re: Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists by Tinubuderanged: 8:15am On May 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
He can't misbehave because international eyes are on him. He dares not jeopardize our democracy
hahahaaaa. Who is the international eyes? You kids don't know anything. Most of the the international bodies are always happy when poor countries with rich resources like Nigeria are in crisis. Go and learn please.
Re: Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists by Chetas81(m): 8:49am On May 01, 2023
BAD CITIZEN HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO ACHIEVED
Re: Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists by malware: 9:17am On May 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Buhari and Emefielior thought that Naira redesign would guarantee the emergence of Ibn Dubai as the President, Buhari and his CPC caucus wanted to knock Tinubu's chances at all cost, but it backfired. Baba is very cunning and dangerous.

It was meant to stop Obi, who's gathered huge of foreign donations, from buying his way to the Villa. Vote buying was at its lowest ebb, during the recent elections.
Re: Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists by Justbeingreal(m): 11:14am On May 01, 2023
maasoap:

Tinubu is by far the best among all the presidential candidates. It is more about the candidates and their competency levels than about the names of their parties.
And for questionable characters! Which one among them doesn't have questionable characters? Tell me and we will itemise his misdeeds
Well no need for much argument we're in MAY already let's see how his reign goes..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adesola Adeduntan: CBN Queries First Bank As CEO Is β€˜Purportedly Forced Out" / Few Nigerian Banks May Collapse In 2016 – Report / Nigerian Traders' Shops Closed In Ghana As They Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.